Any Afghan CAL

nicolep

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

post-2629-135897732637_thumb.jpg

post-2629-135897732642_thumb.jpg

post-2629-135897732646_thumb.jpg

They are a little out of order and I apologize for the quality of them, but this is the progress on the Cathedral Rose Window Afghan thus far.

[ATTACH]51176[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]51177[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]51178[/ATTACH]

They are a little out of order and I apologize for the quality of them, but this is the progress on the Cathedral Rose Window Afghan thus far.

Hi LeAnna!! Great work on that afghan. Its going to be a beauty!

Thank you all for the afghan love...along with Serenghetti I have 3 other cats, Jack Sparrow, Parveen and Raj...they like yarn too, but not as much as Serenghetti does...

Hi all...I thought I'd join this CAL. It seems to be a bit busier than the other thread for my particular afghan. I'm working on the Cathedral Rose Window Afghan. I start about a week and a half ago and am about 2/3rds done. It's worked in pieces and then sewn together, then worked in the round. It's a bit different and a good challenge. I've been enjoying it. Now to read through this thread and see what others are working on.

[ATTACH]51176[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]51177[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]51178[/ATTACH]

I am in awe! Such a neat pattern and you've gotten 2/3 done in just a week and 1/2???? even more in awe!! :lol

I am working on weaving in the ends on the granny squares. 15 done, million more to do........

Hang in there, one at a time, one at a time...

FrLopLady and Gardner: Thank you...currently working on the first round after the Valleys and Points (Peaks)...it's going good, but a little slow...

After weaving in my ends I realized I had to frog two rows because I reversed two colors and one cat no longer had an ear attached.:eek After reapiaring the damage I manged to get up one row by the end of the evening. I think I will wait to weave any more end until I am finished.:lol

After weaving in my ends I realized I had to frog two rows because I reversed two colors and one cat no longer had an ear attached.:eek After reapiaring the damage I manged to get up one row by the end of the evening. I think I will wait to weave any more end until I am finished.:lol

Glad you caught that and fixed it so that cat has ears. LOL...hope you will post pics...

Finally got all my squares finished, and bordered. The second to last square, I realized I really messed it up, and so I made it again. Tomorrow, I'll start putting them together.

Yay!!!!! It's a good feeling isn't it?

Update on my afghan...I have most of the small heptagons done, I think I have about 8 of 32 still to go...I worked on them today as I had a doctor's appointment and they were easier to do rather than try to drag the afghan and work on the rounds...

LeAnna, that is a gorgeous Cathedral Rose! (Have pattern but very intimidated by it for some reason!)

Alas, I am going to put aside my Simply Spiraled for the time being. I am just not in the mood for it for some reason, and don't know what is up with that. It has gotten a lot easier to do the stitches with some practice, but it just isn't keeping my attention. Perhaps I need to get a different yarn for it, as the Agean Stripes might not be the most complimentary with the different lengths of color? I don't know .... :sigh However.... I will hopefully be starting a new afghan this weekend!

Hey Tiffany...I understand...just take it one step at a time...and if you have any problems, I'm hear to help...(thank you for the compliments...)

[ATTACH]51176[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]51177[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]51178[/ATTACH]

That is just stunning. Great work! Can't wait to see the completed afghan.

Archived