Any Afghan CAL

nicolep

I finished my RR :yay I'm super excited because this one stays with me :D It's about 88"-90" from point to point, the cat wouldn't stay off so I couln't get the best measurments. :lol

:woo That's gorgeous! I love the colors. :manyheart Congrats on finishing. It's huge and wonderful!!!! :clap

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I finally finished my afghan this morning. It's been a crazy day. Besides packing, I had some errands to run, visit a close friend of mine who's in the hospital, and went out to dinner with some other friends. I probably won't get any crocheting done until next week. I've got 2 days to finish packing the small stuff, and hubby comes home Friday night!! I haven't seen him in 3 weeks. We have 3 days to pack the furniture, and then we move Tuesday. I do plan to participate in the mystery CAL, though I might get a bit of a late start. Hopefully the first clue isn't too big. Anyway, I used my phone on the pics, so I really can't a pic of it all at once, but this is something. I'm pretty pleased with how it turned out!

Gorgeous :manyheart I love it.

I finished my RR :yay I'm super excited because this one stays with me :D It's about 88"-90" from point to point, the cat wouldn't stay off so I couln't get the best measurments. :lol

Awesome job :manyheart I love all the brights :D

yay!! I finally figured out how to quote multiple people! I just got them all out of order, lol!

This is gorgeous! :manyheart

That is really pretty! :manyheart

That is precious! :manyheart

Wow! That is so lovely!!! Good job! That's wonderful that u finally get to see hubby! Good luck moving!

Thanks! :hug

Abigail - I completely missed that you haven't seen your DH in that long. Goodness! I'm glad you're finally going to be able to see him. Try not to stress too much with the move! :hug

Thanks! I actually just showed him this post via skype. It's the first he's seen of the afghan, except for a few squares I finished before he left. I kinda wanted to surprise him. He asked me to make a baby afghan in yellow and white out of Simply Soft. Cracked me up that he was so specific about it all!

I finally remembered to buy a memory card for my camera since my card migrated down in to the woods in Jim's field camera. (Love--true love!),

So this is Ashley's Animal Cracker afghan

post-1720-135897735458_thumb.jpg

post-1720-135897735462_thumb.jpg

:cheer:clap:cheer

I finally remembered to buy a memory card for my camera since my card migrated down in to the woods in Jim's field camera. (Love--true love!),

[ATTACH]51697[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]51698[/ATTACH]

This is gorgeous :manyheart

[ATTACH]51697[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]51698[/ATTACH]

I love it! Very cute!

[ATTACH]51697[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]51698[/ATTACH]

Afghan is progress this is Ruby's Hexagon and I am trying to use up some of my stash yarn. It multiplies when I sleep--

[ATTACH]51699[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]51700[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]51701[/ATTACH]

:hook

I love it :manyheart Great job!

Afghan is progress this is Ruby's Hexagon and I am trying to use up some of my stash yarn. It multiplies when I sleep--

[ATTACH]51699[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]51700[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]51701[/ATTACH]

This is beautiful! I love all the colors!

Abigail--I went and bought more colors of yarn for this afghan. I tend to use the same colors over and over and needed some variation. I have tons of roses, purples, greens, blues, browns....I think I broke the scrap afghan rules!

[ATTACH]51697[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]51698[/ATTACH]

That is amazing! Good work!! I bet I would love to make something like that.

Nichole -- a lady on Ravelry sent me her spread sheet on this afghan. It gets real involved on every round. Goodness! The spread sheet saved me--I couldn't have made it with out it! It needed a chart of symbol crochet to go along with it!!

Nichole -- a lady on Ravelry sent me her spread sheet on this afghan. It gets real involved on every round. Goodness! The spread sheet saved me--I couldn't have made it with out it! It needed a chart of symbol crochet to go along with it!!

I love the involved patterns for afghans. It keeps me from getting bored. That's why I loved the Crochet Tree of Life afghan so much. I would need a chart though. There's no way I'd try to weed through all of those words! :lol

I have no kids or babies on the way to have any reason to make it though. No, really....I don't need to make it. Nope, not gonna do it! :devil

[ATTACH]51697[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]51698[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]51699[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]51700[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]51701[/ATTACH]

Those are both gorgeous!!! :manyheart

Abigail--I went and bought more colors of yarn for this afghan. I tend to use the same colors over and over and needed some variation. I have tons of roses, purples, greens, blues, browns....I think I broke the scrap afghan rules!

That so sounds like me. Any excuse to buy more yarn. And yeah, I tend to use the same colors over and over again too. I'm making an afghan for my niece in colors she likes, and I wouldn't have chosen them at all. It makes it a little hard :)

[ATTACH]51697[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]51698[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]51699[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]51700[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]51701[/ATTACH]

All three of these are just gorgeous!

I finally finished my afghan this morning. It's been a crazy day. Besides packing, I had some errands to run, visit a close friend of mine who's in the hospital, and went out to dinner with some other friends. I probably won't get any crocheting done until next week. I've got 2 days to finish packing the small stuff, and hubby comes home Friday night!! I haven't seen him in 3 weeks. We have 3 days to pack the furniture, and then we move Tuesday. I do plan to participate in the mystery CAL, though I might get a bit of a late start. Hopefully the first clue isn't too big. Anyway, I used my phone on the pics, so I really can't a pic of it all at once, but this is something. I'm pretty pleased with how it turned out!

That's adorable!

Great job!

[ATTACH]51697[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]51698[/ATTACH]

Too cute!

[ATTACH]51699[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]51700[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]51701[/ATTACH]

Looking good!

[ATTACH]51697[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]51698[/ATTACH]

This is absolutely beautiful!! You did a wonderful job and what a wonderful heirloom this will be!

[ATTACH]51699[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]51700[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]51701[/ATTACH]

Gorgeous!!!

Dee- Great RR!!!:clap WTG on finishing it and now you get to enjoy it!!!!

[ATTACH]51697[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]51698[/ATTACH]

I have thought about making that one! A friend is having a baby in the summer, I wonder if I should try to tackle it for her. You did a beautiful job!:clap

I absolutely love the Animal Cracker baby afghan! Would you tell us where you found the pattern, I have search but have found nothing. How long did it take to make it? You truly have a winner there! All the afghans are pretty on this CAL, I need to send a picture of mine, it is mostly odds and ends ripple trying to get rid of some yarn before I can feel justified that I can buy More!

I finished the second cross afghan!

For some reason the pic doesn't want to load...boo.:think Here's a link to the pic in my photobucket: http://s330.photobucket.com/albums/l406/Braxxi/Crochet%202012/?action=view&current=101_0605.jpg

Archived