Any Afghan CAL

nicolep

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Those are both gorgeous!!! :manyheart

That's what I was thinking too!

I finally finished my afghan this morning. It's been a crazy day. Besides packing, I had some errands to run, visit a close friend of mine who's in the hospital, and went out to dinner with some other friends. I probably won't get any crocheting done until next week. I've got 2 days to finish packing the small stuff, and hubby comes home Friday night!! I haven't seen him in 3 weeks. We have 3 days to pack the furniture, and then we move Tuesday. I do plan to participate in the mystery CAL, though I might get a bit of a late start. Hopefully the first clue isn't too big. Anyway, I used my phone on the pics, so I really can't a pic of it all at once, but this is something. I'm pretty pleased with how it turned out!

I finished my RR :yay I'm super excited because this one stays with me :D It's about 88"-90" from point to point, the cat wouldn't stay off so I couln't get the best measurments. :lol

I finished the second cross afghan!

For some reason the pic doesn't want to load...boo.:think Here's a link to the pic in my photobucket: http://s330.photobucket.com/albums/l406/Braxxi/Crochet%202012/?action=view&current=101_0605.jpg

Gorgeous!

Baby Afghans book # 4 August is the Animal Cracker afghan. It went pretty fast but it is all single crochet and front post doubles, so the last of the afghan took forever to do a row!

:hook

I'm trying to decide if I want to start another afghan or something else. I'll be starting the Bernat CAL on Wednesday, so I'm leaning toward working on a sweater for my daughter...decisions, decisions. :lol

Yesterday I completed another panel repeat on the filet heart afghan. Almost finished with another one today. I would absolutely LOVE to finish this today or tomorrow :D

:cheer:cheer Cheering you on to finish:cheer:cheer:cheer

I'm trying to decide if I want to start another afghan or something else. I'll be starting the Bernat CAL on Wednesday, so I'm leaning toward working on a sweater for my daughter...decisions, decisions. :lol

Tough decision--Will be interested to hear what you decide to do!

This looks like the place for me! Afghans...yep have several in progress!

Hopefully this year I won't have work interfere as much with my crocheting... (unfortunately, I've already been warned we WILL be back on 70-80 hours soon, ugh).

Just off the top of my head, thinking of which ghans I have pictures to share of, I have my colorful solid grannies, peppermint ribbons, saltines, and mint Neapolitan RR(this one HAS to be done asap, is for a fundraiser on the 25th of Feb). These are slightly older pics, both the peppermint ribbons and the mint neapolitan RR are further along than shown.

I also have my scrappy ripple to work on, but I appear to not have any pictures of that one on this computer.

post-44633-135897736973_thumb.jpg

post-44633-135897736979_thumb.jpg

post-44633-135897736983_thumb.jpg

post-44633-135897736986_thumb.jpg

Hopefully this year I won't have work interfere as much with my crocheting... (unfortunately, I've already been warned we WILL be back on 70-80 hours soon, ugh).

Just off the top of my head, thinking of which ghans I have pictures to share of, I have my colorful solid grannies, peppermint ribbons, saltines, and mint Neapolitan RR(this one HAS to be done asap, is for a fundraiser on the 25th of Feb). These are slightly older pics, both the peppermint ribbons and the mint neapolitan RR are further along than shown.

I also have my scrappy ripple to work on, but I appear to not have any pictures of that one on this computer.

Great afghans in progress!!!! Love them all--:yesand cheering you on to finish the mint Neopolitan RR!!!!:cheer

Wow, you have been busy. Your work is lovely.

Love all your ghans in progress, they will look lovely when you finish:hook

Those are looking great so far! Good luck with the RR.

I've been working on my RR very slowly...lol. I got a little board with it so I went ahead and started a quiltghan for my sister which i'm sure will be finished before the RR will. I had so many RR's to finish before Christmas that I feel like i'm going in circles.

This is the start of the quiltghan I am currently working on.

post-47060-135897737065_thumb.jpg

I've been working on my RR very slowly...lol. I got a little board with it so I went ahead and started a quiltghan for my sister which i'm sure will be finished before the RR will. I had so many RR's to finish before Christmas that I feel like i'm going in circles.

This is the start of the quiltghan I am currently working on.

Wow that is going to be gorgeous!

Archived