Comfortghan for John Travolta & Kelly Preston - FINISHED! SEE PICS! Post 145

donnalynn2

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks everyone for your generosity! I have given everyone who's going to get it my address. I am no longer giving out my addy so if you have squares please send them ASAP so I can get started on putting this together! I will post pics once I have the ghans completed! Thanks again to everyone for helping to make this happen!!!!!!!

Ok as of 6pm eastern time today I have PMed everyone whose squares I have rcv'd so please contact me if for some reason I should have rcv'd yours and didn't contact you.

If you have my address, are sending me a square and have not done so yet, please send it ASAP! I need to get going on this but I really like to have all the squares before I start so that I can get them all laid out first. I am making the cut-off date effective this Friday, February 13th. If it's not in my mailbox by then it may not be put in the comfortghan. Please send those squares today!!! Thanks again everyone for your generosity! I will be sure to post pics once it's done...

Ok as of 6pm eastern time today I have PMed everyone whose squares I have rcv'd so please contact me if for some reason I should have rcv'd yours and didn't contact you.

If you have my address, are sending me a square and have not done so yet, please send it ASAP! I need to get going on this but I really like to have all the squares before I start so that I can get them all laid out first. I am making the cut-off date effective this Friday, February 13th. If it's not in my mailbox by then it may not be put in the comfortghan. Please send those squares today!!! Thanks again everyone for your generosity! I will be sure to post pics once it's done...

I can't wait to see the pics!!!

Hi everyone! Just an update that I'm about 1/2 way done putting the squares together! I'll post a pic just as soon as I'm done! Thanks again for all your help!

oh i cant wait to see it i bet its going to look so lovely thank you again for all your work in this its such a sweet thing to do

FYI to all who have contributed to this project,

Our school fundraiser dinner/auction is coming up in a few weeks. A "Bolt" scooter autographed by John Travolta has been donated.

I just want you all to know what generous members of the community John and Kelly are. While I have never had the pleasure of meeting them, others in this area have and have only good things to say.

Just wondering how you are getting on with the ghans?

Can't wait to see some pictures.:hug

I just finished the 1st ghan this weekend and have started on the 2nd one. It looks like I'll have enough squares for 2 ghans and a pillow!

I just finished the 1st ghan this weekend and have started on the 2nd one. It looks like I'll have enough squares for 2 ghans and a pillow!

:cheer:cheer:hug:manyheart That is wonderful!! such kind hearted folks on here!!:hug:cheer

Archived