Comfortghan for John Travolta & Kelly Preston - FINISHED! SEE PICS! Post 145

donnalynn2

Thanks so much Donna for sharing the note from John Travolta :cheer. It means a lot to me as I'm sure it does to everyone that helped with this project.

Prayers and blessings to you and your family and friends who helped us all :ghug

Andrea :manyheart

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, that was nice of you all to do that. I find it very heart warming that he sent you a hand written letter. When I lost my own son it would have been very nice to have a community that cared and loved me and my family like the love that has flown from you all to his family. It is very hard to lose a child and I cried when I read about it. It is amazing that people are loving and caring to a stranger. Even though he is a huge star he's still a "stranger" and you all did a wonderful thing in caring for the family. Support is hard to come by even to someone who seems to have a charmed life. It's good to see humanity reaching from you to him and his family. Great job everyone!

How wonderful of him to send a beautiful thank you note to you (us)! Thank you so much for posting it. Hope you DD is doing better!

Lynn

• 2 weeks later...
Wow, that was nice of you all to do that. I find it very heart warming that he sent you a hand written letter. When I lost my own son it would have been very nice to have a community that cared and loved me and my family like the love that has flown from you all to his family. It is very hard to lose a child and I cried when I read about it. It is amazing that people are loving and caring to a stranger. Even though he is a huge star he's still a "stranger" and you all did a wonderful thing in caring for the family. Support is hard to come by even to someone who seems to have a charmed life. It's good to see humanity reaching from you to him and his family. Great job everyone!

Debbi-

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. Life is just so precious. I couldn't imagine how you felt and still feel. I hope you are able to have some easy days.

DonnaLynn... how is your precious one doing these days?

I have always loved John Travolta since he was a "sweat Hog" (dating myself here.. lol), after reading that lovely note he sent you, I am still truely in love with him. :c9

Everyone here that donated a square or 3, you all did a fantistic job :cheer

DonnaLynn did an outstanding job getting it all together even when her baby needed her.

I applaude everyone of you. :clap:clap:clap

• 7 months later...

Archived