Comfortghan for John Travolta & Kelly Preston - FINISHED! SEE PICS! Post 145

donnalynn2

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi everybody! I received this today via the Crochetville Contact Us form. Of course, the Donna they are referring to is not me but Donna Lynn.

June 24, 2009

Dear Donna and the ladies at Crochetville.org,

On behalf of John Travolta and Kelly Preston thank you for your kind words and for sending the hand made yarn blankets and the hand made pillow.

Best regards,

Quilli Pinotti

That ROCKS! Thank you Donna for sharing this with us! Thank you donnalynn for setting this all up and showing love to a family in need!

hope that baby of yours is doing well!!! :hug

GodBless

:heart

:mug

Oh, I'm so glad they got them!!! I haven't had a chance to talk to my friend Natalie so I hadn't heard they had been delivered yet.

My little one got out of the hospital mid-last week and I've been very busy taking her to her numerous Dr's appts so I haven't really talked to any of my friends. The only reason I read this now is because I've been up all night with her as she still isn't sleeping well. However, I wouldn't trade one second of this for the world! Being a mommy is the best thing in the world and I am so blessed to have this little one in my life!

Thanks again to everyone who helped to make this happen! So sorry that it took so long to all come together but I think in the end it was worth it!!!!!

Its wonderful that they have received them. Hope it helps to comfort them a little.

DonnaLynn, hope that baby of yours is doing better. Prayers to you both

Lynn

It really gave me a good feeling to know that the ghans and pillow have been delivered. I want to say :ty to Donna again for spearheading this project and also a really, really BIG :ty to Natalie and her husband :yay for seeing our creations reached their final destination :ghug.

Andrea :c9

• 4 weeks later...

You guys are not going to believe this!!!!! I got a HANDWRITTEN thank you card from Mr. John Travolta himself in the mail yesterday!!!!! My friend Natalie told me that he asked her hubby for my addy the other day and sure enough I got this thank you card in the mail! I will scan it and post it on here when I get the chance. How thoughtful! Just thought you all would like to know how touched he and his family were!

Donna Lynn that is wonderful! John Travolta has always come across to me as a very caring person. I can't imagine how deeply this tragedy is affecting him. I am so glad to have been a part of this project. Hold on to the note and treasure it forever. You deserve it sweetie!

Yea! I came on today and read this, that they recieved the blankets. I hope they liked them. I hope your Baby gets well, Donna Lynn. Thank you for doing this. I feel a little famous now.

Wow, that is so neat that he took the time to write the note. Regular people usually do not do that so for someone famous it is really cool :yay. Looking forward to seeing the scan. :hugto you and your family.

Andrea

Donna

Even though I was not a participant in this comfortghan I would like to tell you that you did an awesome job of getting this all together and delivered.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your daughter. :manyheart

Wow what a nice person he must be. It just proves to me that we cant believe everthing we read and see in mags and on TV.

Donna my thoughts are with you and your dd at this time I hope she gets better quickly. And I cant wait to read the card either.

You guys are not going to believe this!!!!! I got a HANDWRITTEN thank you card from Mr. John Travolta himself in the mail yesterday!!!!! My friend Natalie told me that he asked her hubby for my addy the other day and sure enough I got this thank you card in the mail! I will scan it and post it on here when I get the chance. How thoughtful! Just thought you all would like to know how touched he and his family were!

That is wonderful that you received a thank you from the Travolta's - that sure is a memory to keep forever. Can't wait to see the scan.

Archived