Comfortghan for John Travolta & Kelly Preston - FINISHED! SEE PICS! Post 145

donnalynn2

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Melanie,

The afghans are beautiful and the picture on the pillow has your name all over it. I know you made the picture and you did a wonderful job and Donna Lynn did a great job of edging it. I'm sure they will be very touched by all of the compassion and love that went into these beautiful items in memory of their son.

:blush

Hi Melanie,

The afghans are beautiful and the picture on the pillow has your name all over it. I know you made the picture and you did a wonderful job and Donna Lynn did a great job of edging it. I'm sure they will be very touched by all of the compassion and love that went into these beautiful items in memory of their son.

Oh my goodness that is WONDERFUL!! All of it!! The pillow is AMAZING, Gosh I would hate to be there when they recieved them, because they will be so happy they will be crying thier eyes out.

The gals here are the best!!

Hugs and Love

JoAnn :manyheart

I just wanted to let everyone know that I will be giving these to my friend this coming Friday afternoon and so sometime after that it will be delivered to the Travolta's. Once I give it to my friend I'll be able to find out a better time table as to when it will be delivered. THANKS everyone! :~)

Donna, you did an amazing job putting together the comfortghans and the pillow! Thank you so much for organizing this! :hug

Congratulations everyone! I was a bit awed to see my squares in the ghans. I can't wait to hear that they have been delivered!:cheer

sore

I was just wondering if the ghan and pillow have been delivered yet.

Like I stated in my earlier post, I saw my friend today and gave them to her. Her husband will be delivering them to the Travolta's on his next scheduled time to do their landscaping. She didn't know when that was and he wasn't home when I was over there today. She will let me know when they have been delivered. I will post again once they have been delivered.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just wondering if anyone knows anything or has heard anything about this being delivered. I know we all have busy lives but nothing has been posted on this in a long while....

It was a pleasure to take part in this with all of you. DonnaLynn was a doll to piece it all together for us as well and to suggest the idea....:manyheart

Hi all. Forgive me for not posting sooner but we finally got a baby and things have been crazy! I was at the hospital in Orlando with her almost all week and just got home last night. I have not had a chance to talk to my friend Natalie but I will give her a call today and see if it has been delivered yet.

Thanks for your patience!!! And again, thanks to all who contributed! :~)

Archived