The 12 scarves of 2009 - links and info in post #1

darski

That is a most beautious scarf - I love the coloring!! Hmmmm I have some vanna's pink mist...maybe that would be good for February!! Was that just one skein or two??

Thank you.:) One would have done it, but I wanted it a bit longer and fringe so I added more from second skein. Have enough left over that I'll make some fingerless gloves to go with or a hat.

I'm using the pink mist I have for February too I'm doing the scarf of compassion pattern. :hook

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Toni that is very pretty indeed.

That stitch could be very useful over this year. Love it.

:) Thank you. That stitch is wonderful. Works up quick and looks great! You can use it for scarves, afghans, or whatever. Easily adaptable. :hook

Ok, here goes. Sure hope I get this right. :think Here's the link http://www.orble.com/scarf-stitch/ for the pattern I used. I used Vanna denim mist yarn

th_P1010205.jpg

Beautiful! I have some purple mist that I was planning to use for my February scarf- maybe I'll try this one. Thank you for posting the pattern link.

My scarf is finished, just need to find the cord for the camera so I can add it to the album.

hi, gang! :ghug

my February scarf is done. I call it Winter Rose, an dis made out of TLC Amore in vanilla. (it is a modified version of the Irish Lace Scarf CAL.

Pics are in my photobucket (link in my sig), if you want to peek

I am really enjoying seeing all the beautiful work being done here!

see you all soon...:manyheart

my February scarf is done. I call it Winter Rose, an dis made out of TLC Amore in vanilla. (it is a modified version of the Irish Lace Scarf CAL.

Oh! That's just gorgeous! Excellent job! :clap And I like that ghan in your album too :drool

Beautiful! I have some purple mist that I was planning to use for my February scarf- maybe I'll try this one. Thank you for posting the pattern link.

My scarf is finished, just need to find the cord for the camera so I can add it to the album.

Than you! :) You definitely won't regret using this pattern/stitch! :clap It's quick, easy and looks wonderful when finished.

Don'cha just HATE when you can't find that cord :(

WOW! :clap just :manyheart your scarf and your afghan!!! :cheergood job:cheer

Yep very pretty scarf...did you post it on this cal's photobucket too?? The end of the month is coming and i want to post a slideshow of everybody's month scarves....

I love that afghan...very nice.

Hi here is my Jan scarf, made using James C Brett Chunky Marble yarn in greys and 8mm needles.

Reminds me of dirty snow & dark clouds

Greymarblescarf.jpg

Will go and upload it to photobucket now.

Great scarf Roxy!! :clap

Thanks this was my 1st knitted scarf I have only made squares before, took a while, but I got there.

Not sure What Iam doing for Feb yet, wil have to have a look at some patterns.

Archived