The 12 scarves of 2009 - links and info in post #1

darski

I did a quick neck warmer for December, from a free pattern on Loin Brand's website. Modeled by my Mimi. :D

your dog looks so cute in that neckwarmer

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sorry... I don't know what this means. :shrug

What leaf scarf? and how does one of my scarves come into it.

I don't do ravelry (hate, hate, hate the place) so I am not seeing the connection.

but I am having a brain dead day today so that could be the problem.

:think

Someone has stored this pattern over on Ravelry under the title

" Branching Leaves Scarf" by Olenka

There is also an example on

Craftster linked from the Rav page. I believe this is the designer-correct me if I got it wrong.

The craftster one has multiple rows of leaves.

Someone has stored this pattern over on Ravelry under the title

" Branching Leaves Scarf" by Olenka

There is also an example on

Craftster linked from the Rav page. I believe this is the designer-correct me if I got it wrong.

The craftster one has multiple rows of leaves.

Is that the Branching out knitted scarf by any chance? Now that is a challenging scarf. I have done it once.

Is there a free crochet pattern out there somewhere that I could follow instead of counting picture parts?

Here is the link to the

Ravelry page. On there is the link to the free pattern on Craftster. It shows a symbol diagram for crochet. In the post she talks about it being a replacement for a knitted one so maybe it is the same one you are thinking of. They called it the Branching Out pattern from Knitty and show a pic on page 2 of that thread. She doesn't actually say where the crochet translation came from.

http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/branching-leaves-scarf

Darski, I'm not a big fan of ravelry either. It's intimidating to me. But what I did is use the search to look for things. I typed in scarves, hats etc. It was so much easier that way. Maybe this winter I will look around a bit more over there.

Darski, I'm not a big fan of ravelry either. It's intimidating to me. But what I did is use the search to look for things. I typed in scarves, hats etc. It was so much easier that way. Maybe this winter I will look around a bit more over there.

I am not only not a fan but I demanded that they remove me from membership so I cannot go there under any circumstances. ... which means that God's in His heaven and all's right with the world. :wlol

I didn't find it intimidating; I found it stupid.

I was able to finish three more scarves..Hope you all like them. The pictures truly don't do them justice. I have enjoyed this scarf along.

post-11418-135897485378_thumb.jpg[/url]

See ya all around the ville.

Debra :hook

post-11418-135897485382_thumb.jpg

post-11418-135897485385_thumb.jpg

Thank you all so very much for your comments. I got my cowl done last night. Was wondering if i should use my minnie as a model. Like Carol used her mimi...:)

• 3 weeks later...

Ok I know it's the end of the year so here's the last scarf I made for this month. Not forever but with school starting in 9 days won't be much to make scarves and it was fun being in this group thanks Darski for hosting it for the whole year.

post-23521-135897490822_thumb.jpg

• 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived