The 12 scarves of 2009 - links and info in post #1

darski

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thanks...

Vanna yarn makes great scarves...I made a couple with it for Christmas 07. Kuddos on making a sale!:clap

I lurve Vannas...as you know :wink

I am finally getting around to posting a picture of the January scarf, hat and mittens I made for my sister. I still have a few ends to weave but here it is.

Clickable

th_gifts006.jpg

Oh Tammy that is fabulous! Great job! :clap

I am finally getting around to posting a picture of the January scarf, hat and mittens I made for my sister. I still have a few ends to weave but here it is.

Clickable

th_gifts006.jpg

Nice work! So crisp and fresh looking :cheer

Clickable

th_gifts006.jpg

That really is nice. I love Winter White... it is just sooo :manyheart

Clickable

th_gifts006.jpg

Very pretty - and classic!

Clickable

th_gifts006.jpg

:cheerWonderful :cheer What a nice set for your sister!

Clickable

th_gifts006.jpg

Your sister is one lucky girl!

Well here's my January scarf. No particular thought about why this color other than it's a fashionable color for the winter time.....maybe also the fact that everything is brown...not too much greenery around.

DD is arguing with me telling me to use white or off white....it's been snowing since Friday....I've had enough white :lol

IMG00081.jpg

Well here's my January scarf. No particular thought about why this color other than it's a fashionable color for the winter time.....maybe also the fact that everything is brown...not too much greenery around.

DD is arguing with me telling me to use white or off white....it's been snowing since Friday....I've had enough white :lol

IMG00081.jpg

Great scarf! My BIL would love it. I guess I may have t make another one for him since my sister now has a new set. Yours looks nice and warm. What Yarn did you use?

Now see? I told my husband that yarn jumps into the buggy all by itself but he doesn't believe me. :rolleyes:lol

I've had yarn launch itself off the shelf at me. :lol

Lots of posts while I was away. I'm loving everyone's scarves so far! I've finished mine already, but no picture yet. Soon though, I just have to get my camera and maybe wait for some sunlight to get a decent shot. :yarn

Hi there Wiz3283:

I love your set ... you might call it simple hd's but it sure looks beautiful...

hugs

Lillibet

Clickable

th_gifts006.jpg

Dear jeannie:

Your scarf is beautiful the color to me is great cause i kinda feel like you just about now for the month of january...

Wait til every one see my scarf for February it will be a bit weird but its how i see the month of feb..

hugs

Lillibet

Posted my January scarf picture in photobucket (and here).

th_Janscarf-2.jpg

deb

Nice scarf Deb. I like it. What yarn did you use?

It kind of reminds me of a Zebra stripe. hey now there is an idea for scarves. Animal print or shaped. Oh lord please don't let my brain go off again. It gets me into too much trouble. So many ideas so little time.

Here's mine:

th_scarf-jan-nila.jpg

It's inspired by the large amount of snow we've had this month. (seriously, it can't snow for christmas but january's full of it?) It's really long, and definitely taller than me. I can't wait to try it out.

Here's mine:

th_scarf-jan-nila.jpg

It's inspired by the large amount of snow we've had this month. (seriously, it can't snow for christmas but january's full of it?) It's really long, and definitely taller than me. I can't wait to try it out.

Very pretty scarf. I think for as tall as it sounds to be, it should keep you plenty warm. I still have to finish mine up :(

Archived