A Crocheter Lost

I don't know where to post this but want to post it.

Last night my grandmother past away. She was an avid crocheter and knitter. If it wasn't for her I wouldn't be crocheting or knitting. She passed along her craft to me as well as some of her yarn, knitting needles, and crochet hooks. She will definatley be missed.

RIP Grandma:manyheart:hug

Dorthy Lloyd, Eastham Mass.

so sorry for your loss. you have something very special to remember her . my grandma also taught me to crochet. my prayers are with you on your loss.:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug

My condolences Carrie. Your story is like mine. All 4 of us girls now love many crafts because of my grandmother. Our grandmothers have been very special.

:hug :hug I too learned to crochet and craft from my grandmother. I always like to think that when I am crocheting or teaching someone else to crochet, that I am passing on some of her love that I felt my whole life. My thoughts and prayers are with you. :hug :hug

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. Although my grandmother was not the one that taught me crochet, I was lucky enough to receive her crochet tote and some of her hooks and yarn when she crossed over. I hold them very dear. Hugs and prayers being sent your way. :hug:hug:hug

:hug and prayers to you and your family.

I inherited my grandmother's knitting basket, hooks and a large bag of granny squares. Though she didn't teach me to :crocheting, it's good to have something special to remember her by. Some day I'll have to assemble her last afghan.

Ellie 13

Archived