the "sak" totes

mimicat

Great Job! Thanks for sharing. I am also having fun making purses. I will post photos when I get my computer back from the shop. (I'm using one that would be difficult to download photos onto). I love your striped purse.

Ooooo those are wonderful! Can you share your "pattern"? (or just general instructions on how you stitched these great bags) I am not good at looking at something and copying but I AM pretty good at following directions; I REALLY like your bags!!!!

Tina

Those are really nice! I agree with flybabytina all the way...if yu have a pattern or general instructions I would love to make either of those purses!

If I were out shopping, I can honestly say that I would buy both of those in a heartbeat. I love the sharp design and the gorgeous colors. You did an beautiful job on those, Mimicat! :applause

Those are darling! I LOVE making purses!! Thanks for that web link, too. Lots of neat purses on there - great inspiration. Maybe I'll get busy and make some of those for spring. :hug

Mimi, ang ganda ng gawa mo!

Awesome bags! Now I know what to do with all my leftover cotton scraps!

BTW, I spent 3 hours downloading all the bags, accessories and hats that were crocheted. I am going to make (or finish my bag WIP) one of these bags soon!

Thanks for giving the link, now you have revived my bag addiction :D

Salamat!

-Beth

Archived