2015 Stashbusting CAL

greyhoundgrandma

I had trouble with my computer so I couldn't get here. I'll add the points to this week. I made 3 more baby hats and finished the scarf from 2 weeks ago. 1 skein used, 1 skein rolled down and 1 ball used :cheer  (+ 4). Sat. I went to the annual church faire. I found a bag with 3 skeins light yellow baby :yarn  for $1 (- 6). They usually have lots of :yarn, but this year that's all there was (I'd be deeper in the hole if they had more :lol ). I better get  :crocheting, since my score is negative.

WTD: - 2  YTD: + 108

Ellie 13

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey ye, thhanks for missing me, lol allerlgies are slowly improving or the meds are finally kicking in, either way, ill take it, lol My score so far this week,

wtd +16,

as i finsihed that man ghan i was working on, pics to be posted soon, sheesh, it wasn't even that big, but finally got it done, and trimmed, and will photo  it to post soon.....

so far, Im posting the +16, wtd, bt working on some squares for the granny group, so that may up a few by sunday... happy crocheting ladies!!

It was a bad stash week in my neck of the woods. I finished up a skein on the c2c (+2), then stepmom told me her friend saw the hats I made for thr coworker and wanted one for the winter. The friend's birthday is tomorrow, so I went to Joann's and bought 3 skeins to make the hat (-6). At this point the plan for the hat is hunter green with black and deep red accents. I find out today that she actually wants black with green and red accents. *sigh* No Joann's near my dad's house, so off we go to Hobby Lobby and I buy 3 more skeins of yarn (-6). I did use up one of those skeins tonight though, so I got +2 back. Whew!

And I'm operating from my tablet while we're out of town, so I can't mess with font colors and sizes or my signature. If I get on an actual computer, I'll change it.

WTD -8 YTD +101

I did crochet this week... not a lot, but there was some hooking going on!  I haven't rolled any of the skeins down yet that I'm making my son's rainbow ripple with, so nothing to count (YET)

WTD 0

WTD -4

I bought 2 skeins of yarn on sale. I won't be crocheting for a little till hand heals up. I put it through a wire fence . It's in extreme pain. I got a huge cut right below the thumb. Talk pain. Hopefully will post but it hurts as well.

GOLD MEDAL ~~ katyallen8090  +16

SILVER MEDAL ~~ Shannart  +6

BRONZE MEDAL ~~ PBLKNP  +2

pineknott  +1

Braxxi  +0

crabby rat  +0

Addicted2patterns  -2

Ellie 13  -2

owlvamp  -4

yarn_monkey  -8

SHOOT THE MOON ~~ greyhoundgrandma  -46

WTD -4

I bought 2 skeins of yarn on sale. I won't be crocheting for a little till hand heals up. I put it through a wire fence . It's in extreme pain. I got a huge cut right below the thumb. Talk pain. Hopefully will post but it hurts as well.

and shannart, those balls i swear, never go down, do they, lol  im working on my basket o balls too....

post-40621-0-67100000-1444618079_thumb.jpg

I used up 1 ball and rolled 5 skeins into balls.....I've been on a winning streak with trying to use up my yarn balls; I knew eventually I would create some more :D:yes

WTD: +6  YTD: +90

yay, we done good group!!  sandra, sorry about your hand, hope it feels better soon!!

You can join anytime, just jump in, start with 0, and go from there. Welcome to the group!

So no matter how much I have, I don't count those? Sounds good!

So no matter how much I have, I don't count those? Sounds good!

Correct, you start with 0 and count what you use or acquire from this point. If you have a stash like many of us, you would never be able to count it to begin with!

I used 2 balls of black for stuffed spiders and a small ball orange for pumpkin pins (+3) :clap . I'm working on a stuffed ghost which should use 1/2 of a small skein of white. I might get it done tonight. I have to get some purple for another kid size hat. If I get a small (3.5 oz.) I can use it all and not add more points. Maybe I'll wait until next week :lol .

WTD:  + 3   YTD:  + 111

Ellie 13

I'm in the middle of crocheting an afghan out of Bernat Mosaic, and I'm finishing the final rounds on the squares. I'm almost done, then I can start joining them and doing more rounds of border. Had a good week of crochet time, so I am...*drum roll please*

WTD: +1   YTD: +1  (My first week!)

Archived