2015 Stashbusting CAL

greyhoundgrandma

On the tablet again tonight so I can't change the font and whatnot again. Sorry about that! I'm going to take all the positive points I can get this week because I've got an order in at Craftsy and apparently Sister has a whole trash bag of yarn for me that my cousin brought to me from my aunt. Oh dear. Goodbye, positive score! Lol

Here's my lonely point for turning a skein into a ball on a Thing for thr stocking swap.

WTD +1

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I finished another stuffed :ttalk  and made 20 pins. I rolled down 1 skein and used 2 small balls (+3). With Thanks Giving coming up, it's starting to get busy at the market. I have less   :crocheting time, but more work means more $$$. I'll start wreath pins, penguins and snowmen at the end of the month. I already have plenty of Christmas stockings done, but I might make 1 or 2 more.

WTD: + 3   YTD: + 116

Ellie 13

Well, this is an odd week for totals...

Scores for week ending 11/14/15:

Gold Medal Winner:  Shannart  +5
Silver Medal Winner:  Ellie 13  +3
Bronze Medal Winners:  HollyzHobbz  +2 and MalisaMeesa  +2 and VikingRunnerGirl  +2

Using up that yarn!
greyhoundgrandma  +1
yarn_monkey  +1

Exerting that willpower!
owlvamp  0
PBLKNP  0
yarnscrapper  0

No Shoot the Moon winner this week!!!  

quick question ladies... I crochet for a Yarn Bombing group. The Art center provided the Yarn (actually cord) We each take a bit home by signing it out and then crochet it up into what we will use to make the tree cozies and such. do I count that as part of my stash? 

quick question ladies... I crochet for a Yarn Bombing group. The Art center provided the Yarn (actually cord) We each take a bit home by signing it out and then crochet it up into what we will use to make the tree cozies and such. do I count that as part of my stash? 

Yes, you do. Count what you buy, are gifted, find, etc as it comes into your stash. And then count going out of your stash what you crochet, knit, craft and use up, what the dog eats, what you give away, etc.

I picked up the bag from my aunt today... I haven't counted it yet, but it's a whole trash bag of balls. So hopefully my Craftsy order doesn't come till next week. Somebody go buy a bunch of yarn! Lol!

Archived