2015 Stashbusting CAL

greyhoundgrandma

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow!!  What a fantastic stash busting year!!

I completely forgot to post my year-end score, but it didn't change from the week before, so no biggie.  LOL

Way to go, everyone!!

:ghug

Wow!!  What a fantastic stash busting year!!

I completely forgot to post my year-end score, but it didn't change from the week before, so no biggie.  LOL

Way to go, everyone!!

:ghug

I added your final score to the list--great work ending in the positive!

I hope everyone had a great Christmas and I wish you all a happy new year. I got a gift card to A. C. Moore for Christmas, so I might be starting off the new year with a negative score. See you in the 2016 stash busting CAL.

Ellie 13

I missed the end of the year, but I got 105 so doesn't change any of the medals, but I'm pleased I got almost 100 more points than last year, so here's to doing the same this year!! :D

I added your year end total to the list.

So sorry I did not get to post my ending score, but my dear mother-in-law was admitted to the hospital Wednesday and it has been a very busy and trying time.  I didn't get anything done, so my YTD is listed below.  Congratulations to all the stashbusters, great work this year.

So sorry I did not get to post my ending score, but my dear mother-in-law was admitted to the hospital Wednesday and it has been a very busy and trying time.  I didn't get anything done, so my YTD is listed below.  Congratulations to all the stashbusters, great work this year.

I added your final score to the list. So sorry you had such a bad holiday week and hope MIL is doing better now.

hello all!! Happy 2016, and how you all doing, I decided to take a break from polishing my crown for last year, ( he he he) and say hello, and good luck!! Im still crocheting, but not counting now, and plan on restocking my stash over the next couple months too, so... But im going to make a few appearances now and then, see how y ou all are doing, and stuff, so with that said, happyhooking to you all, and

dont forget to              acentuate the positive, eliminate the negative,a and latch on to the affirmative, and don't mess with MR. Inbetween!!!!!!!!!     and don't fence me in either!! lol

Archived