2015 Stashbusting CAL

greyhoundgrandma

Well I finished off all three of the skeins I got from my crochet yarn bombing so that was even keel.

used up 4 balls for my hat and 1 skein for a one skein cowl. so that would be +6 for the week....

Buuuut I got three more skeins as going away gifts so Im at 0 for the week

WTD:= 0 YTD= +2

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I finished off all three of the skeins I got from my crochet yarn bombing so that was even keel.

used up 4 balls for my hat and 1 skein for a one skein cowl. so that would be +6 for the week....

Buuuut I got three more skeins as going away gifts so Im at 0 for the week

WTD:= 0 YTD= +2

I totally for got about the Cowl I made for myself out of four strands of yarn together to match my hat I used up 2 balls

post-51088-0-46593900-1448157611_thumb.jpg

So I'm actually at WYD = +2 YTD= +4!!

How do I always manage to be on my tablet when I have to post my score? Lol! Anyway my order from Craftsy came yesterday so I'm totally shooting the moon this week! I finished a skein on a scarf, and 3 balls on my c2c scrap ghan. Then in the bag from my aunt was 32 balls and 4 skeins plus 5 skeins from Craftsy. Sigh.

WTD -44

I used a skein last week to finish up a pinata, but then never got on the computer to update anything... so I'm counting it this week instead.  :wink

WTD +2

:welcome Malisa!!

Scores for the week ending 11/25/15:

Gold Medal Winner: katyallen8090 +13

Silver Medal Winner: greyhoundgrandma +9

Bronze Medal Winner: a four-way tie at +2:

Addicted2patterns

crabby rat

MalisaMeese

owlvamp

Holding steady:

PBLKNP 0

Shoot the Moon Winner: yarn_monkey -44

forgot to post last evening  btitouldnt have changed any scores,I'd be in the holing steady group with 0

the more I tried to type this afternoon,the more the keyboard would leave out letters,then the computer froze

just so that you'all don't think I was hitting the " juice" ha-ha

wow congrats to all the medal holders!!!!!!!!!!! :cheer  :clap

i did finish some more squares for my group, and two homespun scarves, hardish to work with, but lovely feeling around your nedk~!!

what else, tried a hat, got frustrated, took said hat apart, lol rolled into another ball... :yarn .. :thair Working on some cute things for my brunch bunchi n Dec, will post when i have them all finished!!      all for now, gotta run, stay safe all,

I was busy working and didn't :crocheting much last week, so no :yarn used and didn't post. This week I made a penguin with hat and scarf then started a 2nd penguin. I used 2 small balls and the partial (3/4 :think) skein of black :cheer (+ 4). If I can't find more black, I'll either have to buy more or leave him unfinished   :sigh . I have a lot of white so maybe I'll start on snowmen.

WTD: + 4   YTD: + 120

Ellie 13

For those in the U.S.A.  :tdance  :ttalk   HAPPY THANKS GIVING !! :pilgrim

wtd 0 ytd +79

gee, only one month left to go

I have a feeling I'm not going to make it back into the positives for the year. Especially since there are couple of afghans I want to make next year that I'll have to buy yarn for.

Archived