2015 Stashbusting CAL

greyhoundgrandma

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^^^^^^^^^^^ Was Last Week

I went crazy at Joann's and bought 15 skeins, so -30

AND then went to Walmart and bought another four skeins so -38

buuuut I crocheted five more one skein cowls up so I'm only at -28 for the week so far!!

two more one skein cowls and a hat that was a skein and a half of SUPER bulky yarn so WTD = -21 for the week YTD = -11

Scores not posted yet :think . Good. I found almost a whole skein of black and finished the penguin :cheer , might have enough for 2 more. Used 3 small balls for the penguins hats/scarves and 10 more wreath pins (+3). It was busy at the market, so that's all I had time for. The next couple of weeks will be really crazy  :P and I might not get too much :crocheting done.

WTD: + 3  YTD: + 123

Ellie 13

On my tablet again so I can't update my signature, but anyway. I used up 2 skeins on a scarf for a Christmas present and then bought 8 skeins for a lapghan for DH's grandmother and then destashed 5 skeins in the stocking swap. I almost had a bad week! Lol thank goodness I got that box off!

WTD -2

Good Afternoon Ladies!  I'm sorry...I almost forgot to post scores this week!  :reyes But, here we go:

Gold Medal Winner:  greyhoundgrandma  +78

Silver Medal Winner:  treetybird87  +30

Bronze Medal Winner:  owlvamp  +18

Working on their stash:  PBLKNP  +4

Ellie 13  +3

Holding steady:  crabby rat  0

yarnscrapper  0

Going the wrong way:  SamT87  -1

katyallen8090  -2

yarn_monkey  -2

howieann  -10

HollyzHobbyz  -10

Addicted2Patterns  -14

And our "Shoot The Moon" for this week: 

MalisaMeesa  -21

Thanks for posting the scores, Holly! We just got in--had a great weekend at a knitting/needlecraft retreat. Make 2 hats, a basket and almost finished another hat, along with lots of fun visiting and good food.

Malisa, as this week's shoot the moon winner you are in line to post the scores next Sunday. If you can't, just let me know.

I forgot for the second week in row to post :reyes . Very busy the last two weeks.  In that two weeks I used one skein and 4 balls of yarn.  No need to add me to today's totals.....just trying not to loose track of y'all, and of my goal to use yarn.

WTD: +6   YTD: +110

December 12, 2015 in south central lower Michigan, and the high today was 63° :sun:dance

Not exactly winter or Christmas weather, but I'm not complaining! 

Yarn usage this week:  zero, zip, zilch, nada.  Yarn gain this week:  zero, zip, zilch, nada.

Have a fabulous weekend, everyone!!

WTD 0

Archived