2015 Stashbusting CAL

greyhoundgrandma

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh dear. I used up a ball and a skein on 2 chemo hats and my scrap c2c for +3 and then I opened my box from the stocking stuffer swap.  :reyes  Hello, 11 new skeins of yarn! -22... so now I'm at a big fat -19 for the week. I was doing so good there for a while too! Lol! 

WTD -19

Scores for the week ending 12/12/15:

Gold Medal Winner: owlvamp +83

Silver Medal Winner: MalisaMessa +12

Bronze Medal Winner: katyallen8090 +10

SamT87 +8

greyhoundgrandma +2

howieann 0

PBLKNP 0

crabby rat 0

Addicted2patterns -14

Shoot the Moon Winner: yarn_monkey -19

If I missed anyone or got a score wrong, let me know. We've got a very sick fur baby and I'm a little distracted.

Well I am in the negative again lol. Went to Michaels for some frames and walked out with 4 skeins of RH soft that was on sale. But I did roll a skein into a ball that was left over from making a scarf.

-7 so far. got some hooking to do!

hi ya. finished up a couple things i needed to get done, a shawl, and some fingerless gloves to name a couple of them, lol, and so far, this week, im sitting at +6, using and rolling combined, lol....

wtd +6

and a few more in the works, will add that in later befor the final post of my week.....

Hi everyone, 

I was wondering if I could ask an off-topic question of those of you who are based in the U.S.?

I am really excited to be spending Christmas in the U.S. this year.  I am staying in Davenport, Florida, and really hoping to go yarn and fabric shopping while I am here.  I cannot wait to investigate the selection!  

Does anyone know the area?  Or have any suggestions on good places to go shopping for yarn or fabric?  

I am planning to go to Hobby Lobby and Michaels, but I would love to know if there are any other businesses more focused on individual crafts nearby.  Or especially good stores for fabric/yarn.

Thank you so much in advance for all of your help!

Thanks,

TreetyBird

xxx 

Hi everyone, 

I was wondering if I could ask an off-topic question of those of you who are based in the U.S.?

I am really excited to be spending Christmas in the U.S. this year.  I am staying in Davenport, Florida, and really hoping to go yarn and fabric shopping while I am here.  I cannot wait to investigate the selection!  

Does anyone know the area?  Or have any suggestions on good places to go shopping for yarn or fabric?  

I am planning to go to Hobby Lobby and Michaels, but I would love to know if there are any other businesses more focused on individual crafts nearby.  Or especially good stores for fabric/yarn.

Thank you so much in advance for all of your help!

Thanks,

TreetyBird

xxx 

I'm not sure how many FL people are on this thread. You might want to ask in the help section--most likely there is someone on crochetville in or close to that area.

Used up 2 of the skeins I bought last week for DH's grandmother's afghan so... 

WTD +4

We've got a football game tomorrow so I'll be gone all day. I hate to ask for the second time in a row, but can someone else post scores? Thanks in advance!  :)

Used up 2 of the skeins I bought last week for DH's grandmother's afghan so... 

WTD +4

We've got a football game tomorrow so I'll be gone all day. I hate to ask for the second time in a row, but can someone else post scores? Thanks in advance!  :)

I'll be glad to post them. Have fun!

Scores for the week ending 12/19/15:

Gold Medal Winner: HollyzHobbyz +10

Silver Medal Winner: katyallen8090 +6

Bronze Medal Winner: yarn_monkey +4

owlvamp +2

PBLKNP +2

crabby rat 0

greyhoundgrandma 0

yarnscrapper 0

Shoot the Moon Winner: Addicted2patterns -21

This is the 2nd week in a row that I have forgotten to post!!  But I'm still at a 0 for both weeks.

Maybe I'll remember next week.

I added you to the list. It is certainly the busy time of year and easy to forget. Next week is the last week of the thread so be sure and post your WTD and final YTD next week.

Archived