Bronze Medal Winners: triple tie +4: yarn_monkey, Addicted2patterns & owlvamp

HollyzHobbyz +2

Holding steady at 0:

pineknott

crabby rat

PBLKNP

greyhoundgrandma

yarnscrapper

No Shoot the Moon Winner for this week!!

August YTD scores:

Gold Medal Winner: katyallen8090 +264

Silver Medal Winner: Shannart +76

Bronze Medal Winner: HollyzHobbyz +75

pineknott +73

yarn_monkey +19

crabby rat +17

yarnscrapper -33

PBLKNP -38

Addicted2patterns -57

owlvamp -74

August's Shoot the Moon Winner: greyhoundgrandma -100

Sometimes I just get into a pattern/yarn funk and don't have anything to work on that makes me happy. Look out when I get my groove back though! 

Finished up that skein of t-shirt yarn this morning +2, so off to a good start so far this week!  :)

Sometimes I just get into a pattern/yarn funk and don't have anything to work on that makes me happy. Look out when I get my groove back though! 

That's really mostly my problem right now. I need to do the button and buttonhole strips on a little sweater vest and I keep putting it aside. Plus I'm working on a bag that's just not speaking to me. I probably could find at least a little crocheting time if I was really motivated.

I didn't post last week but not much :crocheting time, but I did finished a Christmas stocking, no :yarn used though. This week I got to  :crocheting a lot. I made 2 more stockings, a scarf and a baby hat. I used 2 skeins, 1 ball and rolled 2 skeins down (+ 7) :cheer  . I might get another hat done by Sat. night and get another point or 2.

WTD: + 7   YTD: + 100   :yay Triple Digits

Ellie 13

I haven't crocheted this week, or used yarn up in any other fashion, either!  I did, however, receive two skeins in the mail today from a friend...

So, my score for this week is:

-4 WTD / +13 YTD

Well, my original plan was to just wait until I was done with my other WIPs until I ran out and got all the yarn for the throw I'm making for our grandson, but NOOOOO...the allure of the LYS was just too much.  Not to mention I got caught up in the general excitement of having to race to the store before they closed for the rest of the holiday weekend (I was not alone in this...as I was leaving at 4:30, several cars pulled up and people ran into the store for their last-minute yarn).  So...

Stashbuster Total: WTD -22  YTD -60

:D  :juggle  :devil 

Scores for week ending 9/5/15:

Gold Medal Winner: Ellie 13 +7

Silver Medal Winner: owlvamp +5

Bronze Medal Winner: Shannart +4

yarn_monkey +2

pineknott +1

yarnscrapper0

greyhoundgrandma 0

Braxxi -2

crabby rat -4