2015 Stashbusting CAL

greyhoundgrandma

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Used up 2 more skeins of Vanna and finished the infinity scarf I was working on, so I'm up to +8 for the week so far. I also posted some yarn over in the destashing thread in the hopes of making my score (and DH... and my craft room) happy! Lol!

i finished up about 6 or 7 small balls on some squares, that is a point a ball, right, so for this week, (posting early so as not to forget to do so, _ im standing at +12 used.............thanks!!   happy hooking, oh you know what was on jeopardy for a question yesterday, they showed a pic of a crochet hook, question was what was it used for or somthing, i had my mouth full of pudding, so dh hoolllered out Crochet hook for Crocheting!!!!!!!!!! I was astonished, lol he ought to know that,b ygolly!!!!!!!!!!!!!! \

wtd =+12     

I'm hoping to make some more progress before tomorrow night, but as an update... I boxed up 13 skeins to send off to another 'Ville member from the Destashing thread. The mailman should pick it up in the morning, but it's already in a box and sitting on the front porch because he will come anywhere from 8 to noon tomorrow and I don't want to miss him. So +26 brings me to +34 for the week so far. I think I should've used all this forward progress to go buy me some more yarn!!  :lol

A gold metal with only + 7 :woo  .

My niece had a baby girl so I'm officially a great-auntie now :yay . My sis e-mailed photos, so cute :manyheart . I can't wait to see and  :hug her. I've been making baby hats. I got 3 sizes, but I'm not sure what will fit her, so I'm sending 2 out today.

This week I used 2 balls and a skein (+4) :cheer . If I finish the scarf today, I'll have another skein gone tonight.

WTD: +  4  YTD:  + 104

Ellie 13

Scores for week ending 9/12/15:

Gold Medal Winner: yarn_monkey +36
Silver Medal Winner: Katyallen8090  +15
Bronze Medal Winner: Ellie 13 +4

Using up that yarn!

HollyzHobbz  +4
owlvamp +3
pineknott +2
Shannart  +1

Exerting that willpower!