2015 Stashbusting CAL

greyhoundgrandma

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I picked up my items and my ribbons this week from my first fair,  But then I had to go and buy 2 skeins of yarn and my friend wants doilies made so I got a doily book, and she got me 6 balls of thread.  Luckily I did get some crocheting done or I would have been in the minus but I'm not, yeah for me.  WTD+2

I finished a skein of cotton today... That took a lot less time than the cone!! :rofl

I can't figure out how to change my signature line on my phone, so I will have to do that tomorrow...

WTD +4

So I did absolutely nothing today besides sit my tail on the couch and crochet... Used up a skein on the Uncle Sam afghan (+2) and needed a break from that so I went digging in the stash for odds and ends to make scrap grannies out of and/or add to the scrap c2c... 5 balls (+5) and a skein (+2) used up there and all that brings me to +17 for the week! Whew! 

WTD +17

Spent the week working on Hats for Hats for Hope. Used  1 skein, 3 balls, and rolled one skein into a ball. I have 3 balls that are almost finished.  I hate that "so close, but now what do I do with this little ball" feeling!

WTD:+6  YTD: +20.

Happy Stashbusting!

SCORES FOR WEEK ENDING 8/1/15:

Gold Medal Winner: yarn_monkey +17

Silver Medal Winner: SamT87 +9

Bronze Medal Winner yarnscrapper +7

Shannart +6

Bailey4 +5

crabby rat +4

Ellie 13 +3

HollyzHobbyz +3

lhasaapsolady +2

owlvamp +1

greyhoundgrandma +1

Addicted2patterns 0

Shoot the Moon winner: krazycrocheter -16

I'm going to hold my scores till next week...since my kids let me sleep in a bit later than usual!

So I have to do next week's scores, huh?! Not sure how I'll do it, but I'm up for the challenge.

Yes, it's your turn as shoot the moon winner. If you have a conflict and can't do it, just let me know and I'll post them.

my Score got screwed up last week, so im starting wih what it was for last week, +19 wtd,AND 337 +YTD

AND ADD OR SUBTRACT FROM THOSE NUMBERS TO STAY STRAIGHT, AND ON TRACK.   FOR THIS WEEK, SO FAR, NOTHING MINUSED, NOTHING TO ADD..  

I have started back going to church. Is it OK if I post after Church?

That's fine. The current poster for the week often says what time of day she will be able to post so that everyone knows when they can expect to see the scores.

Finished a ball of dark red on the scrap c2c so I'm at +1 for the week... I'm hoping I'll finish the week in the positives but we'll see. Luckily AC Moore didn't have anything I was interested in today! It was their local liquidation store and they had no RHSS! I was shocked! Good for the score though!

Last weekend fought the weeds in the garden instead of   :crocheting . It was worth it though, I got a lot of beans and a few cherry tomatoes so far. The weeds seem to grow faster then the veggies, so tomorrow I'll be out there again. I had to chase a  :rabbit away yesterday, they may be cute, but they're not getting my veggies :2nono  . This week I finished the teddy bear and made pants and a dress for the bear. I used a ball and rolled 2 skeins :cheer  (+ 3).

WTD: + 3   YTD: + 85

Ellie 13

Finished a skein of white on Uncle Sam so I'm up to +3 for the week so far... Might finish another skein on the Moogly CAL or a ball on the c2c before tomorrow, but we'll see! 

Archived