Granny squares 2nd annual Happy Birthday Friendship/Comfortghan

Just checking in .... I still havnt gotten those pictures from the camera... After tonight I am off for a couple of days so I hope to get to it then!

• Replies 16.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yesterday was a terrible day all around for me..stress to the moon and tears galore. I came home to a package from Brenda and I smiled for the first time all day. The card was perfect and so were the squares. I so very deeply appreciate you ladies and your timing.

post-73509-0-51616900-1423570700_thumb.jpg

Awe!!!! I hope you have a better day today. I know how you feel but didn't get no puffy.LOL Somedays you wonder why you even got out of day. Then have to repeat the next day. I have been feeling some types of way the last few weeks.

Good morning!

lurking.... but popped in to say hey. Acreativemrs, hope you some calm, stress is terrible. Have had my share the past few weeks as well. ugh. 

Love the Mickey mouse washcloth! and Katie, your monkeys are adorable.  :manyheart  monkeys. You guys with the snow, stay warm. Makes me cold just seeing it. We've had gorgeous unseasonable warm days but about to turn cold again here as well. Haven't done much crocheting lately, just a weightlifting mohawk beanie for an order.  Need to get back in it. I will get to work on bday girls squares. :) Have a great day everyone.

Hello all!  Another quick pop in to say hi and that I'm thinking of you all.  We are buried in snow and it IS NOT FUNNY!  Enough already!  we got another few inches overnight and it looks like another foot or so is heading our way come Thur!  Will winter ever end?

Ok, I'm done my bellyaching, lol.  I just don't remember having this much snow at one time since I was a little kid (and that was a long time ago, lol).  I haven't had time to go back thru the pages to see what is going on.  I hope all is well.  I do see talk about Caron Simply Soft.  I Love that yarn!  It is one of my favorites for making scarves.  I also love with Vanna's Choice and Bernat Waverly.

Well gotta run.  Take care. Be back as soon as I can.  Hugs....

Yesterday was a terrible day all around for me..stress to the moon and tears galore. I came home to a package from Brenda and I smiled for the first time all day. The card was perfect and so were the squares. I so very deeply appreciate you ladies and your timing.

I hope your day is better today!

Hi all, I finaly got the call that everything came back good (i would hope so, theres nothing on my background check that thats bad, LOL) so I go for my orientation on thursday. I need to get the stuff for dinner out of the freezer and get that going, but I have a strong urge to sit on my behind and crochet

Hi!

Today was quite a day. I had a new student start, which is always interesting and everyone just seemed to be "off" today, I'm not sure what was going on. So I treated myself to a starbucks mocha frappucino on the way home and now I'm going to enjoy some fiber therapy. 

Owlvamp, the washcloth is adorable.

I hope everyone is having a relaxing evening.

yarn_monkey those tickets didn't have far to go, probably not even a quarter of a mile.

owlvamp cute cloth

granny sorry for all the snow I just cringe when I see the news.  I sort of feel guilty for being so  relieved it missed us.

sopo glad to see you stopped by as I was starting to wonder how you were doing

a.creative.mrs glad your package arrived when you needed it  :hug

That would be awesome on the caron yarn.

Here's a washcloth I made. I made two of them for little man.

So cute!! 

These puffies have the funniest way of showing up right when we need them most! I hope you have a better day tomorrow!  :hug

Good morning all,

I love Caron SS yarn!!  It's so soft and I like working with it.  and yes, RHSS is very nice/soft too!!

TWO FEBRUARY PUFFIES WENT OUT IN THE MAIL YESTERDAY!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!.... :cake 

Love the eye candy!!

I'll put you on my list for the Caron SS! I'll get up there in the bag one of these days and see what all I have!  :)

Hello all!  Another quick pop in to say hi and that I'm thinking of you all.  We are buried in snow and it IS NOT FUNNY!  Enough already!  we got another few inches overnight and it looks like another foot or so is heading our way come Thur!  Will winter ever end?

Ok, I'm done my bellyaching, lol.  I just don't remember having this much snow at one time since I was a little kid (and that was a long time ago, lol).  I haven't had time to go back thru the pages to see what is going on.  I hope all is well.  I do see talk about Caron Simply Soft.  I Love that yarn!  It is one of my favorites for making scarves.  I also love with Vanna's Choice and Bernat Waverly.

Well gotta run.  Take care. Be back as soon as I can.  Hugs....

You'll go on my list for the Caron too!  :) I couldn't even begin to handle all the snow you all are getting. I'd be selling all my stuff and moving.  :yes

I got February Birthday puffies out today! Both are supposed to arrive to their new homes on Friday! Also got the shawl in the mail to my cousin. Whew! I did a show and tell post for it here. After the post office, I went to visit Sister and Peanut for a little while. He was so happy to see me!  :manyheart  He was just getting up from a nap and Sister passed him off to me and he'd sit in my lap and look at me and smile and then put his head on my chest and snuggle, then pop back up and smile at me again. I started to tell him "oh you give the best huggies ever!" and so on and every time I stopped talking, he would put his little head back on my chest. Just melted my heart!! And of course, I have a couple pictures!  :D

post-11765-0-22321700-1423617614_thumb.jpg

Auntie, I just love your bracelet.. Can I have it??

post-11765-0-14331800-1423617618_thumb.jpg

And he loves to watch the videos Sister takes of him! Clearly! Lol! 

Tonight I'm working on my Moogly Mini CAL and we'll see what else I can get into. I'm sure there's something!  :lol  I hope everyone has a good night! 

oh, such nice surprizes, viking, and bgs, and sopo, and dragnlady, granny annie, and tribble, yarn monkey, and acreativemrs, Carol and Lacey,glitter, and owlvamp, still missing a few though, kim, and angel, Jessicali, and Yarnscrapper, hope to hear from you all soon too!!

well, hope those that had an off day, will be redeemed tomorrow, those that are not feeling well, improve tomorrow, and those in need of SUNSHINE, get to see it tomorrow, lol Been cloudy here for a few days, bring the sun out!! Let me see it shine tomorrow!

Finished up some squares for someone here today, and the last of the monkeys are done and packaged, and ready to roll, soooo I got so much done today, lol, and vaccuming, and dusting, and cleaning stuff, no laundry yet per say,so that can wait another day or two, lol i like to wash full loads, so as to save water where I can.

So, feeling much better, now that this cold is on it's way out, and I  got  so much done today, hopefully, this energy will see me through as there is still much to do, as always around here, lol

Got an order for a baby ghan from a friend that lives in Western Neb. she just said make it pink, and then got off on something else, so ..... pink it will be, lol when I can, she is a good customer, and a past cio worker  and I have made things for her many times in the past, she always pays too much though, and since she moved to Kearney Ne, now, I can't even take her to lunch! Just have to mail it to her, is all, but I know she will pay too much...

So a lacey and girlie afgan is on the books for whenever I can...

I do have a darling pattern, from annie's attic that is quite pretty, but not sure yet,haven't looked at it for a long time. I know it was easy, and shall we say, bubbly, so that might be the one!

So that is all my news for today, lol everyone have a great evening!!!!!!!!!!

how cute is that sandra, nice job girl!!!

And what pretty squares Howieann, lol who were they from please, lol whomever, they did a wonderful job on them!   I never remember what the squares i make look like, im wondering if I did any of these, lol...

Pretty squares and a fun Mickey afghan and of course adorable baby pictures, soooo much eye candy. Today was another crazy day but it's getting closer to Friday. I was too tired to sew tonight so you know I'm really tired, I am doing a little crocheting, watching tv and chatting here.

Archived