Christmas Table & Tree December 2011

Tampa Doll

Merry Christmas Everyone. The weather outside may not be cold and snowy, but inside it is festive.

The Nativity set on the table is knitted and I have added a Texas Long Horn to the group. We have angels and babies and even Santa and Mrs. Clause. In the back is out tree with the carolers on the side is a porcelain Nativity set. I have 2 more sets near the tree. One is a children’s Nativity set and the other is a Hummel looking set.

Oh and look at the pretty blue stocking I have hanging in the middle of my window behind the table.

Then there is the tree. All bright and shinny with snowflakes and lots of things made by my friends here. This year I have been truly blessed, with lots of angels, a Santa ball and some crocheted mittens, ball of yarn with a hook in it and a snowman all in blue.

So with all the pictures you can see we are ready for Christmas. No lights outside this year, but when you walk inside the house screams MERRY CHRISTMAS.

There is a picture of the crocheted Nativity set made with size #10 thread.

Sit back, relax and enjoy the decorations.

Table Gif - Tree Gif - More Table - Small Nativity

post-105-135897716512_thumb.jpg

post-105-135897716446_thumb.jpg

post-105-13589771645_thumb.jpg

Everything looks so festive and cheery! My three year old would walk in there and faint. Then she'd come to and want to play with everything. :lol

Merry Christmas!

I was thinking the same thing!! my daughter would LOVE your house!!!!

everything is soo beautiful!!! :ctree

I look forward to seeing the pics of your holiday tables! They're wonderful!

I love the knitted nativity, I've always wanted to make one, you've inspired me to start one. The white set is gorgeous,too., and so beautiful on the doily... love it!

The angels, dolls, ornaments, everything is so beautifully done.... so nice!

I confess... I poked thru the slideshows too many times to count... love it!!

It's BEAUTIFUL, Mary Jo! Looks like everyone's just waiting for Christmas to come, and for Santa's visit, too! Thank you for sharing with us. Definitely helps me feel "Christmasy"! :manyheart

Thank you all. My Grandchildren when they were smaller and came for a visit, would empty the couch of all mickey and friends and line them up in the living room.

They would spend hours playing with them.

I love the knitted Nativity set. I also made a crocheted one. It is in the computer room. It is this set from Gourmet Crochet. I made it with size #10 thread instead of ww yarn.

Tampa Guy got some pictures for me. I moved this set to post one, where it should of been.

Just beautiful! I especially love your Nativity sets -- both the little kid one and the more realistic one. Love all the dolls -- I would so love to come visit you! But you'd have to kick me out because I would spend hours gawking at every piece of crochet! You are amazing! Thanks for sharing the pictures with us! Merry Christmas!

It sure is "beginning to look a lot like Christmas" inside your house!!! This is probably one of my favorite holiday tables and trees that you do---but then again, they are ALL gorgeous!!!

Merry Christmas to you and Tampa Guy!!! Many good wishes for a wonderful 2012!!!!!

MaryJo, I just love your holiday tables but this one just hit a chord. I love it all, it so wonderful and I absolutely love the nativity. Just simply beautiful and looking at the pictures just brought to mind the real wonder of Christmas.

My you, John and your entire family have a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS:hug

Archived