2012 Stashbusting CAL

CLLinda

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok I have made hats..and I'm losing count!!

gave one away, made 5 more, but some were from leftovers of the other hats...

So if my math is correct I am at +7...but my anniversary present to me is a trip to Hobby Lobby..... :lol:lol:lol :cheer:cheer :eek:eek :think:hook

post-35596-135897788394_thumb.jpg

I went to Michael's yesterday...only bought 44 skeins!

Today I decided to go through and re-organize ALL of my yarn...so I also counted it...just the full skeins...1097!

Braxxi that was very brave of you to count it all. I don't know if I could beat you, but I'd give you a run for your money I think :D

I bought yarn tonight..have yet to count, but I can't beat your 44 this week :cheer

I am a happy camper. This past Monday I got my new lymphedema sleeve and glove as well as a sleep sleeve. My new lymphedema garments are from a different company than the one I got last year. They are more comfortable than the one I had last year. Plus the material is softer and the yarn will glide over my fingers easily. Last year's I could not crochet while wearing the glove. The past few weeks while going through physical therapy and getting my arm wrapped I was unable to crochet. Maybe I should say crocheting was very hard so I have done very little. Now I can crochet again. So hopefully in the coming weeks my score will be better than what I am about to post for the week ending 11/24/2012:

WTD: +0 YTD: -43

ok I have made hats..and I'm losing count!!

gave one away, made 5 more, but some were from leftovers of the other hats...

So if my math is correct I am at +7...but my anniversary present to me is a trip to Hobby Lobby..... :lol:lol:lol :cheer:cheer :eek:eek :think:hook

Used up a skein and a ball, but......hobby lobby nuf said...

+ 3 but -40 for the 20 that came home with me

wtd -20 that may change today yet but only a little. Have to go figure out my ytd

I'm glad I didn't know about the RHSS at Walmart, but I doubt I would have braved the crowds anyway. Earlier in the week I did use three 50% off coupons at Joann's for some Caron One Pound that I caught on a day it wasn't already on sale. I've also used their no minimum free shipping coupons for two small orders, but they haven't arrived yet. So this week I bought a little, used a little, for:

WTD: -3

YTD: -116

:hi

How was everyone's Thanksgiving holiday? We have had a very enjoyable time, and I even managed to get a little bit of crochet time in between all the cooking! :yay It isn't enough to count, but that's okay! :lol Hooky time is hooky time, after all...

So... my score for

Week Ending 11/24/12 is

WTD +0 / YTD +25

:hug:ghug:manyheart

I'm saddened to report there's been a yarn...relapse...

While I DID use up 3 skeins this week on my Hoodie project, I went to our LYS Small Business Saturday Sale today and got 10 skeins of Ella Rae Superwash at 50% off...they made me an offer I couldn't refuse. :blush:blush:blush

Also, earlier in the week, I was the victim of a...driveby. :blush A friend of ours dropped by. He's a big, burly, gruff guy - whom I never thought in a million years would say the following words: "Hey, do you need some yarn?" Come to find out, his sister wanted to part with some acrylic. We went out to his truck and he had SEVERAL skeins of Caron Perfect Match in beautiful colors! So, of course, I COULDN'T say no. :lol

When I got home with the yarn, stuffed in a giant garbage bag, I declared, "It wasn't my fault! It fell off a truck!!!" :lol :lol :lol

Stashbuster Total: WTD -66 YTD -73

The Shame...

Archived