2012 Stashbusting CAL

CLLinda

I did the run to return the yarn this afternoon on the way to work so it's officially gone. I finished up a ball working on a scarf, so -15.

There was one wonderful thing about the Vanna's Choice I just bought and used. I almost never use little skeins like that and it was such fun to rip through them! I felt like I was making far more progress than I really was.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't even know what yarn I have to use. I have a pattern I want to make and don't know if I have the yarn to do it and if I knew what I already had I bet I have the yarn to do it :lol

As we say here: I represent that remark! My plan is to--after the first of the year--drag it all out and inventory it. Then I'll at least know what I have if not where I have it.

well after last week I have some new yarn to use. Like I needed any :lol

So I've used up 2 skeins of a super bulky chenille. Squishy stuff!!

+4

Hillsboro, OR Joann's.... bad news for me. 11 more skeins followed me home...

WTD: -17

I've been cleaning out the frig and freezer today and washing down all the surfaces. It's amazing what gunk is lingering under drawers and behind shelves. Yuck! Oh well, now we're ready to start the holiday baking and cooking season!

I finished a skein this week on the shawl.

For week ending Nov. 17, 2012:

WTD: +2 / YTD: +4

I ran short on yarn for a hat and scarf gift. It's a yarn that I have to order. But I got lucky and today's Joann email had a free shipping, no minimum coupon. So I didn't even look at anything else and just ordered the one skein.

I managed to use up a ball and roll a skein down to a ball so (taking the 2 skeins I bought Tuesday into account) my ending score is:

Week ending 11/17/2012

WTD -2 / YTD +25

:manyheart

I've haven't been here since the 4th. Not much :crocheting last 2 weeks, so I haven't used much :yarn. I finished the afghan and rolled a skein down (+1) :cheer. It's bee very busy at the market, so I've worked the last 2 Sat. (more $$ = more :yarn:lol). I hope to do better this week.

WTD: + 1 YTD: + 98

Ellie 13

Gold medal winner: Ihasaapsolady +10

Silver medal winner: pineknott +6

Bronze medal winner: Addicted2patterns +4

Merrily crocheting away:

prettywoman030981 +2

BigPinkPolkaDot +2

krazycrocheter +1

Ellie 13 +1

Holding steady:

tnkycrocheter 0

saffronangel 0

More yarn to play with:

crabby rat -2

greyhoundgrandma -3

dragonpuck -5

ddc -15

FrLopLady -17

And my hero:

Shoot the Moon Winner: yarn geek -54

If I missed anyone, just holler and I'll fix it!

I just looked in on the group and see the scores have not been posted. I'm not sure if Mary is playing with the bunnies today and late getting home, so I'll go ahead and post them.

lol thank you. I had most of it done this morning and just went to finish it and refreshed the page..and there it all was :lol:cheer

Was at the memorial service for my friend who was killed on the way to convention the end of October. It was 3 hours away and didn't start until 5pm so just got home and just got done with chores

lol thank you. I had most of it done this morning and just went to finish it and refreshed the page..and there it all was :lol:cheer

Was at the memorial service for my friend who was killed on the way to convention the end of October. It was 3 hours away and didn't start until 5pm so just got home and just got done with chores

I am sooooooo sorry for your loss! You are in my prayers tonight!:hug :hug :hug

Archived