Lucy and Sierra and of course Bernie in their Easter Best

Aelita

These are the dresses I've been working on for Lucy and Sierra for Easter this year. The pattern is from Crochet Garden once again and it is called The Juliet Dress. I made Lucy who just tuned 8 yesterday a size 6 and Sierra whose 10 a size 8 b/c they are both very petite. The yarn uses was Bernat Softee Baby in Mint for the green and Funny Prints for the variegated. I als bougt my god son Bernie his Easter outfit he has on. I love the argyle design and will one day learn to crochet an argyle pattern. Well what do ya think?? I love how long they turned out too.

post-4232-135897652491_thumb.jpg

post-4232-135897652494_thumb.jpg

post-4232-135897652495_thumb.jpg

post-4232-135897652496_thumb.jpg

Thanx everyone and yes they are getting big but b/c they are so petite I don't have to change the sizes too much which I don't get b/c they can eat more then we can lol

Your girls are beatiful and the dresses are amazing! I would never have the patience to see one dress through to the end nevermind two! And your godson is very handsome and ever so slightly cheeky looking, if you dont mind me saying!! Well done on your dresses and I hope your family has a lovely Easter.

beautiful !!!! I was just thinking how cute they are and how wonderful they have someone like you who has made them such fantastic things !!!!!! Gret job !!!!!

They are all cuties!

I love the dresses, how nice to make them their holiday outfits, you're making special memories for them, too.

I love Bernie's outfit, too, and his big smile!

Great job, as always! The girls are beautiful in their dresses! I'm a big fan of argyle, too. I'm trying to learn to do colorwork for that very reason. Your godson is very handsome in his outfit! Well done!

Archived