crochet tote addicts CAL

ducky73

VERY nice looking totes, ladies. Well, I went to the store to pick up some tote yarn but ended up deciding to wait. There's a purse pattern I've been wanting to try as I could use a new purse. I'm going to try it and then get back to another tote. :)

I'm loving those variegated yarns that are making vertical stripes. So cool!

What purse pattern are you going to use? And I sure hope you'll post a pic of your finished purse!! We love them too!!!:hook

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey, babies like totes, don't they? :yes

Of course they do. We have to start them young, don't we! :lol

:cheer Yipeeee! I finished my very stash buster tote today! :cheer Thank you Sue for the spectacular pattern. I did mine in tan and pink camo with a K hook. As usual it turned out larger than usual, but I worked with it. For some reason too, I had more than 60 stitches in the end, so i worked with that as well. :lol So, my handles are a tad bit larger than the pattern states.

Thank you Thank you Sue! :c9

So For the grand enterance of my first. BUT NOT LAST Stash Buster tote!!! :clap

Penny

It's beautiful!!!

Love everyone's totes, they are all so pretty!!!! :clap Took me awhile to notice this cal (geesh), been so busy lately. I've done seven so far (and more in mind :))

Granddaughter wanted one after she saw the one I received from turtlelvr in the ami swap, so was going to do one in blues and greens her favorite colors, well I'm glad I hadn't done it by Easter cuz now her fav color is orange, anyway had some done and she picked the dark brown with stripes, now have to do one for the younger granddaughter, she wants me to use the rhss in Bikini and pink (gotta go shopping, woo hoo!!).

Sue, this is the best pattern EVER!!!!

Anyway here are the ones I've done. :hook

Wow! They're all great!

I was one of the lucky winners of the stashbuster tote pattern giveaway. Here's a picture of my first bag. Its a quick and easy pattern to make. I made it in about 3 hours.

~*~*~*~*~LOVE IT~*~*~*~*~

LOL You just wore me just reading about all you are doing! Just finished your test tote and will be emailing you with notes and posting a pic to the ville soon!

kuddles

LOL.... I wore me out typing it!

Thank you so much for testing and helping!!!!

Wow!!!! How DO you do it all??

I got a pic of my 3rd Stash Buster tote. I also finished one of the baby blankets last night so I don't feel guilty when I start Stash Buster tote # 4 tonight!:lol

Coffee.......... lots of coffee! :D

LOVE YOUR NEW TOTE!!!

I didnt sign up for this cal but I made my first ever tote its not the best picture but I want to share with you

******* Looks GREAT *******

:heart

:mug

without further ado......

ladies and gentelmen for your viewing pleasure [ATTACH]38661[/ATTACH]

pattern by none other than turtlelvr

~*~*~*~*~OUTSTANDING!!~*~*~*~*~

:crocheting

:manyheart this pattern!

shorter handles on this one

:eekWhoa................ VERY PRETTY!!!

Hi ladies! I'm still around! :lol Love all the gorgeous totes I'm seeing! :cheer I finally felt good enough to get some :crocheting time in today and finished my Stash Buster tote!!!!! :yay Only problem is now my camera won't work! :angry I'll try charging the batteries and if that doesn't work I'll get Dh to take a pic with his camera. The baby blanket pattern keeps calling me. "I'm over here". But July 1st is so far away! :lol:blush Of course at the rate I'm :crocheting the baby may end up with a tote! :hook

Oh.. gosh.. cant wait to see your tote!

hey... a baby needs to carry their things around too ya know... a tote would be perfect.. :hook

I'm glad you felt a bit better so you could have fun crocheting! :hug

:cheer Yipeeee! I finished my very stash buster tote today! :cheer Thank you Sue for the spectacular pattern. I did mine in tan and pink camo with a K hook. As usual it turned out larger than usual, but I worked with it. For some reason too, I had more than 60 stitches in the end, so i worked with that as well. :lol So, my handles are a tad bit larger than the pattern states.

Penny

:mdust ~*~*~*~WOW~*~*~ :mdust

that came out absolutely beautiful!!!

i cant rememebr who asked me (too many pages ago) but no all i did was hold two strands zebra together and it took on a life if its own!

Hey everyone :hi

Just getting in here after work. We went out shopping and then to eat. When I got home, had some things to do and am now going to head upstairs after checking into my regular threads. I have an early day tomorrow for an appoitment and then am driving to meet a few ladies from the ville IRL :clap:yay No crafting for me today, but I do have to get stuff ready to take with me tomorrow :think

Have a great night everyone :c9

Penny - love your tote :manyheart

I think it was becky that had pics of a whole slew of totes (?) all of which were absolutely gorgeous!!!!!

Just needed to come back to comment on the pics since I just totally forgot too :sigh

What purse pattern are you going to use? And I sure hope you'll post a pic of your finished purse!! We love them too!!!:hook

I'm going to 'attempt' a DROPS crochet bag. I plan on making the strap longer so it will be more like a hobo bag and I can wear it criss cross my shoulder/hip. I'll post pics if I accomplish it. :lol

So Sue VERY generously just sent me the stash buster pattern! I started making one right away I'm about halfway through and I already have two more planned out, this one is for my mom. Then two more one for DH's mom and one for his grandma as well all for mother's day. Then I have to make one for myself. I'm not even finished with my first one yet and I'm so in love with this pattern!!! I will post a picture tomorrow when I finish the first one!! I'm so in on this cal lol because I don't see myself stopping on these anytime soon. :rofl

Love everyone's totes, they are all so pretty!!!! :clap Took me awhile to notice this cal (geesh), been so busy lately. I've done seven so far (and more in mind :))

Granddaughter wanted one after she saw the one I received from turtlelvr in the ami swap, so was going to do one in blues and greens her favorite colors, well I'm glad I hadn't done it by Easter cuz now her fav color is orange, anyway had some done and she picked the dark brown with stripes, now have to do one for the younger granddaughter, she wants me to use the rhss in Bikini and pink (gotta go shopping, woo hoo!!).

Gorgeous Becky!!!

VERY nice looking totes, ladies. Well, I went to the store to pick up some tote yarn but ended up deciding to wait. There's a purse pattern I've been wanting to try as I could use a new purse. I'm going to try it and then get back to another tote. :)

Yes, post new purse pics when its done!

Hey everyone :hi

Just getting in here after work. We went out shopping and then to eat. When I got home, had some things to do and am now going to head upstairs after checking into my regular threads. I have an early day tomorrow for an appoitment and then am driving to meet a few ladies from the ville IRL :clap:yay No crafting for me today, but I do have to get stuff ready to take with me tomorrow :think

Have a great night everyone :c9

Have fun!!

So Sue VERY generously just sent me the stash buster pattern! I started making one right away I'm about halfway through and I already have two more planned out, this one is for my mom. Then two more one for DH's mom and one for his grandma as well all for mother's day. Then I have to make one for myself. I'm not even finished with my first one yet and I'm so in love with this pattern!!! I will post a picture tomorrow when I finish the first one!! I'm so in on this cal lol because I don't see myself stopping on these anytime soon. :rofl

Hello stash buster, good bye funk! :hug

:turtle:vheart

Penny

Totally love it Penny!

Becky ~ they are all so pretty. It's hard to pick a favorite.

Purse pattern? From Drops? You had better post a pic when you are done. I have several of their patterns in my que on Rav. If Sue and Tammy would ever stop cranking out tote patterns, maybe they'll get made. lol

Isn't it great being a tote addict??

Hello all! Love seeing all the bags!

For those who would like to know: we just heard from Toni (dobermama) who is down in the storm area down south. She is 'okay' but still has no power, no phone, etc. and she spoke of the complete devastation around her! Please pray for Toni and all the people in the south!

kuddles

I'm going to 'attempt' a DROPS crochet bag. I plan on making the strap longer so it will be more like a hobo bag and I can wear it criss cross my shoulder/hip. I'll post pics if I accomplish it. :lol

Oh Yeah! Thats going to be cute! Cant wait to see it. I was thinking of making a stash buster with a draw string top and straps hooked like Sue's yellow beach bag or like a backpack just not sure how to get thoise straps in place yet. :)

Penny

The totes are getting more lovely as I see them. Keep the pics coming. I wish I had more time on my hands. I am almost done with the middle part. One more row then I get to start on the solid part with the handles. Hopefully I get it done this weekend. Right now I have to go get fitted for my dress for my sisters wedding the end of next month. Just wanted to drop in and say how lovely the totes are looking. There are some very talented ladies here.

Here's # 8, now I have to do a birthday present for the oldest grandson (but, but, I reeeeaaalllly want to do another tote!!):lol (in my other pics the colors look washed out, using my phone camera cuz it's easier, layed this one on the carpet and the colors show up alot better!)

post-28494-135897654447_thumb.jpg

Here's # 8, now I have to do a birthday present for the oldest grandson (but, but, I reeeeaaalllly want to do another tote!!):lol (in my other pics the colors look washed out, using my phone camera cuz it's easier, layed this one on the carpet and the colors show up alot better!)

I love the varigated!! So pretty :clap

For those who would like to know: we just heard from Toni (dobermama) who is down in the storm area down south. She is 'okay' but still has no power, no phone, etc. and she spoke of the complete devastation around her! Please pray for Toni and all the people in the south!

kuddles

Thanks for that info!! I'll be saying a prayer or two, for sure! :)

kuddles

I will be praying for her. I know it's not been fun here in the south. I spent the afternoon In a coat closet a couple of times Friday.We don't have a storm shelter so it can get pretty scary for sure. I hope all is well with her.

Good afternoon ladies :hi

I started the stashbuster today :clap At my meet up with a few other ladies and am loving it already :devil

Kuddles - thank you for letting us know that Toni is ok :hug We were wondering about her and have already been sending prayers since we knew she was from that area and haven't heard from her at all. Thanks again :hug

Becky - Yet another gorgeous bag :manyheart

Kuddles - thank you for letting us know that Toni is ok :hug We were wondering about her and have already been sending prayers since we knew she was from that area and haven't heard from her at all. Thanks again :hug

You are very welcome! She is very loved and knew the Villers would want to know!

kuddles

Archived