crochet tote addicts CAL

ducky73

Love all the new totes. Wouldn't it be something if we were out and about and started seeing these all over town?? It would be the invasion of the totes. :rofl (bad humor...sorry)

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:crocheting

:manyheart this pattern!

shorter handles on this one

without further ado......

ladies and gentelmen for your viewing pleasure [ATTACH]38661[/ATTACH]

pattern by none other than turtlelvr

I didnt sign up for this cal but I made my first ever tote its not the best picture but I want to share with you

I got a pic of my 3rd Stash Buster tote. I also finished one of the baby blankets last night so I don't feel guilty when I start Stash Buster tote # 4 tonight!:lol

Beautiful work, ladies!!!:cheer:clap:cheer

Love all the new totes. Wouldn't it be something if we were out and about and started seeing these all over town?? It would be the invasion of the totes. :rofl (bad humor...sorry)

That would be a hoot!:lol

Ok, I am doing the stashbusting tote. I am on row 7 of the stash busting pattern and my tote is not looking like a bag, in fact it looks like a round FLAT doily.... I am wondering what I am doing wrong? I will take a photo....BUT dont laugh lol.

Penny

post-46230-135897654309_thumb.jpg

Ok, I am doing the stashbusting tote. I am on row 7 of the stash busting pattern and my tote is not looking like a bag, in fact it looks like a round FLAT doily.... I am wondering what I am doing wrong? I will take a photo....BUT dont laugh lol.

Penny

If I remember correctly, I think that's the point where my bag started to "cup" Count your stitches and make sure you're not increasing!

Penny

I don't have the pattern, but I'm sure it will start going up the sides here real soon! And I promise, it was barely a chuckle. No, really. Love the colors!! :hook

Hi ladies! I'm still around! :lol Love all the gorgeous totes I'm seeing! :cheer I finally felt good enough to get some :crocheting time in today and finished my Stash Buster tote!!!!! :yay Only problem is now my camera won't work! :angry I'll try charging the batteries and if that doesn't work I'll get Dh to take a pic with his camera. The baby blanket pattern keeps calling me. "I'm over here". But July 1st is so far away! :lol:blush Of course at the rate I'm :crocheting the baby may end up with a tote! :hook

Hi ladies! I'm still around! :lol Love all the gorgeous totes I'm seeing! :cheer I finally felt good enough to get some :crocheting time in today and finished my Stash Buster tote!!!!! :yay Only problem is now my camera won't work! :angry I'll try charging the batteries and if that doesn't work I'll get Dh to take a pic with his camera. The baby blanket pattern keeps calling me. "I'm over here". But July 1st is so far away! :lol:blush Of course at the rate I'm :crocheting the baby may end up with a tote! :hook

And lucky to have it! LOL!

kuddles

Hey, babies like totes, don't they? :yes

Penny

\

Forget it...LoL:lol I figured it out. I just was getting antsy and was not far enough along to see the bag forming. It is working out nicely. Hopefully tonight or tomorrow I will show you what i created! Woah, cant believe how fast these work up. Thanks Sue for the Great Pattern!:cheer

Penny

Penny

When you went to the "V" stitch I'm betting you are not skipping a stitch between the "v" and there needs to be a ch between the 2 dc to make it "v" shaped

edit: looked at it again.. the 2 rows of dc without increases were omitted so it didn't start to look like a bag until you had done a few of the "V" rows :D

When you went to the "V" stitch I'm betting you are not skipping a stitch between the "v" and there needs to be a ch between the 2 dc to make it "v" shaped

edit: looked at it again.. the 2 rows of dc without increases were omitted so it didn't start to look like a bag until you had done a few of the "V" rows :D

:think hmmmm, well I did finish it this afternoon after I calmed down. LoL

Thanks for the help!

Penny:c9

:cheer Yipeeee! I finished my very stash buster tote today! :cheer Thank you Sue for the spectacular pattern. I did mine in tan and pink camo with a K hook. As usual it turned out larger than usual, but I worked with it. For some reason too, I had more than 60 stitches in the end, so i worked with that as well. :lol So, my handles are a tad bit larger than the pattern states.

Thank you Thank you Sue! :c9

So For the grand enterance of my first. BUT NOT LAST Stash Buster tote!!! :clap

Penny

post-46230-135897654318_thumb.jpg

post-46230-135897654322_thumb.jpg

:clap:clap:clapWow That turned out awesome...

I love that pink cameo color choice...

You have done a great job my dear and look forward to seeing many more you make as it is addicting

hugs

Lillibet

:cheer Yipeeee! I finished my very stash buster tote today! :cheer Thank you Sue for the spectacular pattern. I did mine in tan and pink camo with a K hook. As usual it turned out larger than usual, but I worked with it. For some reason too, I had more than 60 stitches in the end, so i worked with that as well. :lol So, my handles are a tad bit larger than the pattern states.

Penny

Bad camera!! :angry Can't wait to see it!

Penny

Great job Penny! Love the colors. Make sure after all the V rows when you dc around you are NOT putting dcs in the ch 1s! :)

:turtle:vheart

Penny

beautiful!!!!!:clap

Penny - Your first Stash Buster Tote is Gorgeous!!!:manyheart Great job on it!!!:clap:clap

Annie- I can't want to see yours- Camera's can be so annoying when they don't work when you want them to!

If my DD and step DD weren't both having boys- they'd get a tote too!!:lol:lol

Love everyone's totes, they are all so pretty!!!! :clap Took me awhile to notice this cal (geesh), been so busy lately. I've done seven so far (and more in mind :))

Granddaughter wanted one after she saw the one I received from turtlelvr in the ami swap, so was going to do one in blues and greens her favorite colors, well I'm glad I hadn't done it by Easter cuz now her fav color is orange, anyway had some done and she picked the dark brown with stripes, now have to do one for the younger granddaughter, she wants me to use the rhss in Bikini and pink (gotta go shopping, woo hoo!!).

Sue, this is the best pattern EVER!!!!

Anyway here are the ones I've done. :hook

post-28494-135897654363_thumb.jpg

post-28494-135897654368_thumb.jpg

post-28494-135897654372_thumb.jpg

post-28494-135897654375_thumb.jpg

post-28494-135897654378_thumb.jpg

post-28494-135897654382_thumb.jpg

post-28494-135897654385_thumb.jpg

:clap:clap:clapWow That turned out awesome...

I love that pink cameo color choice...

You have done a great job my dear and look forward to seeing many more you make as it is addicting

hugs

Lillibet

Thanks all! I had a lot of fun doing it. The pattern with the yarn turned out pretty cool, I am very happy with the outcome. Next time though I will remember to skip the ch1 stitches between the V's LOL.

Penny:c9

VERY nice looking totes, ladies. Well, I went to the store to pick up some tote yarn but ended up deciding to wait. There's a purse pattern I've been wanting to try as I could use a new purse. I'm going to try it and then get back to another tote. :)

I'm loving those variegated yarns that are making vertical stripes. So cool!

Love everyone's totes, they are all so pretty!!!! :clap Took me awhile to notice this cal (geesh), been so busy lately. I've done seven so far (and more in mind :))

Granddaughter wanted one after she saw the one I received from turtlelvr in the ami swap, so was going to do one in blues and greens her favorite colors, well I'm glad I hadn't done it by Easter cuz now her fav color is orange, anyway had some done and she picked the dark brown with stripes, now have to do one for the younger granddaughter, she wants me to use the rhss in Bikini and pink (gotta go shopping, woo hoo!!).

All are beautiful! I liked how the yarn made a pattern all on its own and all I had to do was keep making stitches! and how it starts out flat and "Magically" the ends started turning up and vwaaaalaaaaaaaa a bag! I think it should be called "Magic Stash Busting Tote".... hehe:lol

Penny

One is just nicer than the next!!!! Wow- you have been very busy!!!

I chuckled when I read how your your granddaughter has a new favorite color in a matter of days!:lol By the time you read this, it's probably changed again!:lol:lol

Archived