crochet tote addicts CAL

ducky73

Hi ladies! I haven't been on the computer for a couple of days. We had our Easter with my kids on Saturday. Boy the grands sure are growing fast! And well, yesterday, I was just all tuckered out from the visiting, lol! The good news is that I finally really did start my stash buster tote today! :cheer You are right, it goes really quickly! I'm hoping to have it done by tomorrow. Of course, you all probably have several done by now! :lol Time for me to check back in this thread to see what I've missed! :hug

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi ladies! I haven't been on the computer for a couple of days. We had our Easter with my kids on Saturday. Boy the grands sure are growing fast! And well, yesterday, I was just all tuckered out from the visiting, lol! The good news is that I finally really did start my stash buster tote today! :cheer You are right, it goes really quickly! I'm hoping to have it done by tomorrow. Of course, you all probably have several done by now! :lol Time for me to check back in this thread to see what I've missed! :hug

Just noticing your signature. You need to get over to the Friendshipghan CAL so I can get you on the list. Then we'll start getting some squares made for you!!

:turtle:vheart

I made one tote and it just took a little bit of time three nights in a row before it was done. They're fast!

I made one tote and it just took a little bit of time three nights in a row before it was done. They're fast!

I have the Stash Buster II in my head... :)

Just noticing your signature. You need to get over to the Friendshipghan CAL so I can get you on the list. Then we'll start getting some squares made for you!!

Oh no, another CAL! I'm having a hard enough time keeping up with this one! :lol Once I'm back on my feet more I'll think about heading over there. I'm just having a slow recovery and it's really annoying me 'cause it's taking away from my :crocheting time, but I'll back. Working on this tote is helping! :hook

I love that it works up so quickly. Just what I need right now!

Hope everyone had aa great Easter weekend. I was on the go all weekend and today after work, CRASHED big time :lol Now, trying to catch up on all my threads.

Love all the totes!!! Tam and Sue, do you dream patterns???? You come up with such nice one's and all different!!

I was going to wait for a while to do this tote till I got a few other things, But it kept calling my name so I started it last night, It will take awhile to finish as I dont crochet as fast as some, Its a strange color but Im going to like it. It is fun to do.

Sue thanks for the pattern, cant wait to see your next one.

Tam and Sue, do you dream patterns????

Um...........well........... um............... yes! :hook

I even crochet and write patterns in my sleep! LOL

:heart

:mug

I made another one yesterday between house cleaning and company. The MC is Caron One Pound in persimmon. The CC is Sensations Angel Hair in red multi. I love working with the angel hair. Slides nicely on and off the hook! Plus I changed it up a bit. ;)

[ATTACH]38470[/ATTACH]

:manyheartLove it!!!!!

Maybe we should add our Stash Buster Tote counts to our signatures! :lol

Yup- did that- it's a great idea!!!:hook

::: (\_(\

*: (=’ :’) :*

•.. (,(”)(”)¤°.¸¸.•´¯`» Good Morning •¨¯`•

Hope everyone had a fabulous Easter!

It was a nice "no routine, not real traditional" day for me.. hubby and the boys. They hunted their Easter eggs that they colored......... (the ones I show'd off in yesterdays post) they enjoyed their Easter baskets filled with candy and toys. Hubby got a nice chance to sit and catch up on the news... boys played games... I got some nice crocheting done! (designed a new tote) We just had a nice day just the 5 of us for a change!

Today... I'm going to get my 1st tote written up. I need to spend time typing.. not crocheting.. LOL

I'm almost done typing it all up... then it will go to my testers!

I have another tote to type now because I spent yesterday creating it.

So... better get back on it. Just wanted to pop in and say :hi HI and see what everyone has been up to.

Glad to hear you had a great Easter, Tammy!!! And now we'll have some more totes!!! Between you and Sue we'll be addicted to totes for a while!!!

I love that it works up so quickly. Just what I need right now!
It does work up quickly- I was going to start the Granny Go Round- but I love how fast the Stash (aka Stress) buster works up so started my 3rd yesterday and hope to finish tonight!

I was going to wait for a while to do this tote till I got a few other things, But it kept calling my name so I started it last night, It will take awhile to finish as I dont crochet as fast as some, Its a strange color but Im going to like it. It is fun to do.

Sue thanks for the pattern, cant wait to see your next one.

I wouldn't consider myself a "fast" crocheter either, but trust me, this Stash Buster one does work up quickly!!! Have fun with it!!

Just a quick pop in to say hello :hi

I worked on my granny checkered go round at my lunch break today :clap I think I'm going to work on it some more while i watch dwts on my dvr upstairs :think After I finish this one, I will get to the stash buster :yes

I'm spreading the word that baskin robbins is having 31 cents a scoop night for ice cream, I believe 5-10 :devil

OK, be back later or in the morning

I got my pattern today, thank you sue for sending it so quickly. I started it as soon as I got it and all I have to do is add the handles in the morning. Great pattern!!! Guess what all the girls in my family are getting for xmas lol. Oh! also has anyone lined this tote? Any hints on how to line it?

I got my pattern today, thank you sue for sending it so quickly. I started it as soon as I got it and all I have to do is add the handles in the morning. Great pattern!!! Guess what all the girls in my family are getting for xmas lol. Oh! also has anyone lined this tote? Any hints on how to line it?

:clap I was actually thinking the same thing---about lining---but of course I've never lined anything before so I'm no help there- but maybe someone has and can teach us? :)

I just counted and I've done 7 totes, have 1 more with just a few rows left and another about 1/2 way done to felt. And I bought more yarn to go with what I have to make more :rofl

there goes the stashbuting score:lol:lol:lol

I haven't lined this one, but for others I was able to use fat quarters. I'm a SOTP sewer, so I would surround the bag with the fabric and shape it to fit, pinning as I went. I would stitch it up with my machine and hand baste the top once I tucked it in. I also placed a couple of stitches at the bottom so it would stay in place.

Confused?:lol

Hey everyone :hi

I did a couple more rows on my granny checkered tote last night during dwts :clap I'm moving right along, but am pretty sure that this one doesn't work up as quickly as the stashbuster will :yes Which is my next step :lol But, I am loving how the bag is coming out itself though :manyheart Thanks again Sue.

I think Judy explained the lining pretty well and I pretty much to the same thing :yes

I just counted and I've done 7 totes, have 1 more with just a few rows left and another about 1/2 way done to felt. And I bought more yarn to go with what I have to make more :rofl

You're my biggest advertiser! :lol

I'm hoping someone will and tell us how!

Hey everyone :hi

I did a couple more rows on my granny checkered tote last night during dwts :clap I'm moving right along, but am pretty sure that this one doesn't work up as quickly as the stashbuster will :yes Which is my next step :lol But, I am loving how the bag is coming out itself though :manyheart Thanks again Sue.

I think Judy explained the lining pretty well and I pretty much to the same thing :yes

The granny works up pretty quick too!

Hey hon....

I found the fabric I'm going to use to line one of these totes.

I'll be working on it this week... I'll let you all know how it goes! :D

You're my biggest advertiser! :lol

I'm hoping someone will and tell us how!

The granny works up pretty quick too!

:lol It is working up quickly....at least when I have a little time to work on it :sigh Did I mention I love bags :manyheart:yes

Hi ladies:

Well here it is tote number 6 and still counting...

Have i mentioned a million times yet how addicted I am to this stash buster tote pattern.. Talk about HOOKED...

This one Is going to a special lady here on the ville and i got fabric ready to line it as well....

hugs

Lillibet

post-6956-135897653117_thumb.jpg

there goes the stashbuting score:lol:lol:lol

I haven't lined this one, but for others I was able to use fat quarters. I'm a SOTP sewer, so I would surround the bag with the fabric and shape it to fit, pinning as I went. I would stitch it up with my machine and hand baste the top once I tucked it in. I also placed a couple of stitches at the bottom so it would stay in place.

Confused?:lol

Thank you so much, I will give it a try. I'm not a sewer so may never know what i will get LOL thanks agin. :-)

Archived