crochet tote addicts CAL

ducky73

Here's # 8, now I have to do a birthday present for the oldest grandson (but, but, I reeeeaaalllly want to do another tote!!):lol (in my other pics the colors look washed out, using my phone camera cuz it's easier, layed this one on the carpet and the colors show up alot better!)

Beautiful!!

Hello all! Love seeing all the bags!

For those who would like to know: we just heard from Toni (dobermama) who is down in the storm area down south. She is 'okay' but still has no power, no phone, etc. and she spoke of the complete devastation around her! Please pray for Toni and all the people in the south!

kuddles

Thanks so much for letting us know! She's with us on the Ouur House thread all the time and we were worried about her and her furples....

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Turtle Day is over and I'm exhausted!! Its going to be an early night tonight!

For those who would like to know: we just heard from Toni (dobermama) who is down in the storm area down south. She is 'okay' but still has no power, no phone, etc. and she spoke of the complete devastation around her! Please pray for Toni and all the people in the south!

kuddles

I'm so glad Toni finally contacted us. We were so worried and love her so much!!

Here's # 8, now I have to do a birthday present for the oldest grandson (but, but, I reeeeaaalllly want to do another tote!!):lol (in my other pics the colors look washed out, using my phone camera cuz it's easier, layed this one on the carpet and the colors show up alot better!)

Love it Becky!

:turtle:vheart

kuddles

Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you for posting this!!! I've been worried sick about her!!!:hug

Its' Beautiful!!!!:manyheart

Good afternoon ladies :hi

I started the stashbuster today :clap At my meet up with a few other ladies and am loving it already :devil Love the colors Marisa is using (I was there:lol)

Kuddles - thank you for letting us know that Toni is ok :hug We were wondering about her and have already been sending prayers since we knew she was from that area and haven't heard from her at all. Thanks again :hug

Ditto on that- I really have been praying and worrying about her. I am so relieved that she is ok- and will continue my prayers for her and all those affected!!!

I also passed on the info to the our house thread, since she's usually there daily as well :hug
Thanks, Marisa!!!

As Marisa mentioned, we had a meet up today- Judy, Marisa, Cheeria and Judy's friend Phyllis! I was working on StashBuster Tote #4 and Marisa brought the granny go round bag she made- and it was so pretty in person!!! :yes Later on in the day, my middle DD called- turns out she was in the town where we had our meet-up this morning at a baby shower and was about 10 min from my house so she came by in the afternoon and then we went to AC Moore - and who do we run into but Cheeria!!:) She was buying yarn because she bought the Stash Buster tote after seeing that we're all making them!!!

Sue- you have created a monster (of fun!!!):lol

Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you for posting this!!! I've been worried sick about her!!!:hug

You bet.....she is very loved on here......we didn't know for two days and it was two loooonnngggg days!

kuddles

Thanks, Marisa!!!

As Marisa mentioned, we had a meet up today- Judy, Marisa, Cheeria and Judy's friend Phyllis! I was working on StashBuster Tote #4 and Marisa brought the granny go round bag she made- and it was so pretty in person!!! :yes Later on in the day, my middle DD called- turns out she was in the town where we had our meet-up this morning at a baby shower and was about 10 min from my house so she came by in the afternoon and then we went to AC Moore - and who do we run into but Cheeria!!:) She was buying yarn because she bought the Stash Buster tote after seeing that we're all making them!!!

Sounds like a wonderful day!! :)

Monster creator? Does that make me Dr. Frankenstein?? :lol

You bet.....she is very loved on here......we didn't know for two days and it was two loooonnngggg days!

kuddles

Extremely long days.

Stash buster #5 for a co-worker

[ATTACH]38732[/ATTACH]

Granny Go Round for who knows! :lol

[ATTACH]38733[/ATTACH]

Wonderful! Even the creator can't stop making these bags! LOL

kuddles

nice. Is the Granny Go Round larger than the Stash Buster or about the same size?

Wonderful! Even the creator can't stop making these bags! LOL

kuddles

My son's girlfriend stole my pink camo one tonight when she left! Now i have to make myself a new one. :lol just breaks my heart......LoL

Penny:c9

Thanks, Marisa!!!

That's awesome!!!! :yay

Stash buster #5 for a co-worker

[ATTACH]38732[/ATTACH]

Granny Go Round for who knows! :lol

[ATTACH]38733[/ATTACH]

Both gorgeous!!!! Love the colors :manyheart

My son's girlfriend stole my pink camo one tonight when she left! Now i have to make myself a new one. :lol just breaks my heart......LoL

Why do I have a funny feeling that she didn't actually 'steal' it :think:lol Now you get to make another :devil

neopolitian ice cream stash buster!! It's hard to tell in the pictures but the pink is combined with a cream color. It's for my mom for mother's day.

Very cute! Love the flower embelishment~ very creative! your mom will love it.

Dr. Frankenstein--er I mean Sue, Love the totes- and the colors you used!

Melissa- I adore the neopolitan stash buster! I can see the vanilla with the strawberry and my favorite part- the chocolate!!!- Now I wish I had some ice-cream at home! :lolThe flower adds a nice touch! Your mom is going to love it!:manyheart

neopolitian ice cream stash buster!! It's hard to tell in the pictures but the pink is combined with a cream color. It's for my mom for mother's day.

Beautiful :manyheart I love the pink and brown together :yes

Very cute! Love the flower embelishment~ very creative! your mom will love it.

Dr. Frankenstein--er I mean Sue, Love the totes- and the colors you used!

Melissa- I adore the neopolitan stash buster! I can see the vanilla with the strawberry and my favorite part- the chocolate!!!- Now I wish I had some ice-cream at home! :lolThe flower adds a nice touch! Your mom is going to love it!:manyheart

Thank so much guys! I really hope she likes it. I'm the only crocheter so I'm not sure how well my family accepts home made gifts. I'm going to start another tonight that's orange and black for Dh's stepmom as she loves tigger. Now I do know that she prefers homemade gifts so I really can't wait to give it to her. I just gotta make it first.

Penny- So what colors are you going to use to make the one you are now "forced" to make since your DS's GF stole it right from under you?:rofl

<giggles> hmmmmm, the options! I might have to make two since Lindsey "stole" my pink camo one. I am thinking of a lavender or peach. Not sure yet what other color will be with them. I have to look in my 5 totes to see what I might have for colors, perhaps I will be forced to make a yarn run tomorrow. LoL I really want to make one of those granny go round bags too. The granny go round is going to be a shade of red or dark pink or a shade of yellow. :lol Oh heck, why dont I just make one of every color! lol The only problem is in between my totes I am working on a doily a ghan and charity NICU blankets and a few little girl tops for two little girls. I have gotten two of them completed....BUT I cant tear myself away from these totes.... :hugLOVE the totes!!!

Thank so much guys! I really hope she likes it. I'm the only crocheter so I'm not sure how well my family accepts home made gifts. I'm going to start another tonight that's orange and black for Dh's stepmom as she loves tigger. Now I do know that she prefers homemade gifts so I really can't wait to give it to her. I just gotta make it first.

:eek WHAT!!! She might not like a homemade gift!! I think you will be surprised. Homemade gifts are the best! and they are filled with LOVE.

Penny

love the color of this one

might i remoind yall our sweet sue has an :devil helper in spreading the word about these absolutely tutrlecious totes? ME!

althought i ran into a slight dilemma over the last few days....remember along the way i had mentioned i wanted to make a pastel rainbow and a bright rainbow (stripe) bag(s)

well i cant decide which colors i want to use! i know traditional rainbow colors but well to start with theres umpteen shades of red!!!

can someone make any suggestions for colors? :think:think:think:think:think:think:think

might i remoind yall our sweet sue has an :devil helper in spreading the word about these absolutely tutrlecious totes? ME!

althought i ran into a slight dilemma over the last few days....remember along the way i had mentioned i wanted to make a pastel rainbow and a bright rainbow (stripe) bag(s)

well i cant decide which colors i want to use! i know traditional rainbow colors but well to start with theres umpteen shades of red!!!

can someone make any suggestions for colors? :think:think:think:think:think:think:think

My suggestion is that if you want a rainbow bag then you should choose the colors of the rainbow in the most true form you could find :think Does that make sense?

Love this. It's a perfect color combination. :manyheart

Archived