crochet tote addicts CAL

ducky73

Hi leeAnn:

Welcomed to this addiction that Sue gots us into now...

Your totes look lovely...

thanks for sharing..

hugs

Lillibet

Hello hello!

Can I join in??? :D

My name is LeeAnn and I am officially a tote addict! :manyheartMy friends here on the Ville Joanne and Marisa shared pictures of their finished totes and the link and so began my addiction.

I love the pattern! Thank you so much!

Here are pics of the totes that I finished since Friday evening.

hugs n squishes!!!:hug

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dear Missy:

Wow I love how that tote turned out its just lovely...

I know your moms will love it.. Its just beautiful and the flower adds that extra touch,

Great job can wait to see the next one you will make...

hugs

Lillibet

QUOTE=x3melissa3705;2272739]neopolitian ice cream stash buster!! It's hard to tell in the pictures but the pink is combined with a cream color. It's for my mom for mother's day.

Dear Becky:

Wow I love each and every one of the totes you have made...

Each one is lovelier than the next one.. I wouldnt know which one to choose...

Great job and fast crocheter you are...

hugs

Lillibet

Wow Mary your totes too are soooooooo beautiful and now you have completed a full dozen you go girl:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer

Cant wait to see photos of the last 2 you've made...

hugs

Lillibet

#12 is done! a bit late (or early depending on how you look at it) to take pictures, but will get them up

Hi there Crochetluvknot:

Sweetie that tote is devine... What a lovely color..

What brand of yarn is nightwatch? is that the variegated?

hugs

Lillibet

my 3rd sbt ILTY in Antique Teal and Nightwatch [ATTACH]38765[/ATTACH]

Hey ladies (are we all ladies?) :think

I'm almost finished with the tote I started yesterday at the meet up :clap Just took a little break.

Dawn and LeeAnn - gorgeous totes :yay:clap

LeeAnn - glad you made it over here safely :hug I hope you didn't get lost along the way :lol

Wow, everyone is staying so busy with the totes! I am working on something else, but even while I am, I'm 'dreaming' of my next color combo!

Maybe I've missed it, but has anyone tried the stash buster in cotton yarn? Just wondering.....

kuddles

I couldn't do that - my hands would break....:(

beautiful!!

Hello hello!

My name is LeeAnn and I am officially a tote addict! :manyheartMy friends here on the Ville Joanne and Marisa shared pictures of their finished totes and the link and so began my addiction.

Awesome!!!:clap

Why is this starting to sound like an AA meeting??? :lol

:turtle:vheart

:rofl:rofl:rofl

Beautiful! I love Teal.....:c9

Hello hello!

Hi LeeAnn- and welcome to the Crochet Tote Addicts Club!!! Yours are beautiful!!!:manyheart

I would say it's a TA meeting, but that can get read wrong... way wrong! :lol LOL Then again, we could call it TBA (Tote Bags Anonymous) but then everyone would wonder what was going to be announced... tee hee... and we don't want to call it TA Hookers Anonymous - no, that would be way way wrong!!! BWAHAHAHAHA... on the up side - there are a lot worse things to be addicted to - and totes are SOOOOO handy!!! :D

Beautiful!!!!

The "TLC" in Turtles TLC stands for Tote Lovers Club. :)

I would say it's a TA meeting, but that can get read wrong... way wrong! :lol LOL Then again, we could call it TBA (Tote Bags Anonymous) but then everyone would wonder what was going to be announced... tee hee... and we don't want to call it TA Hookers Anonymous - no, that would be way way wrong!!! BWAHAHAHAHA... on the up side - there are a lot worse things to be addicted to - and totes are SOOOOO handy!!! :D

:rofl

WOW, what a lot of gorgeous totes. I am amazed at all the different color combinations. I want to try every one of them, but I wouldn't know what to do with that many totes.

Mine isn't finished yet, (almost though), because I got distracted by family issues. I've been working on it again today. I'm afraid I may run out of one of the yarns I chose from my stash, so I may have to go shopping before I can finish it.

I hope everything is okay!! :hug

Love it!!

I finished the Stash Buster tote I was working on at our meet-up yesterday. It was fun to work on it while the Yankee game was on!!!!

It's RHSS in Turqua and the variegated is Peruvian Print. This time I made the handles a little longer (40 ch)

post-27163-135897654631_thumb.jpg

post-27163-135897654634_thumb.jpg

Great job, Joanne!:clap

Back to Paradise for you tomorrow, I guess. At least the Yankee game was on during the day;)

Off I go for the night...need to put some heat on my back after the bit of yard work we did....

Hugs to everyone:hug:manyheart

I finished the Stash Buster tote I was working on at our meet-up yesterday. It was fun to work on it while the Yankee game was on!!!!

It's RHSS in Turqua and the variegated is Peruvian Print. This time I made the handles a little longer (40 ch)

Love it!

Great job, Joanne!:clap

Back to Paradise for you tomorrow, I guess. At least the Yankee game was on during the day;)

Off I go for the night...need to put some heat on my back after the bit of yard work we did....

Hugs to everyone:hug:manyheart

I hope your back is feeling better! :hug

Another gorgeous tote Joanne. I got one side of my purse done! yay! I'm doing it in cotton and was attempting to crochet it real tight so I wouldn't have to line it. That's not going to work, still going to need lining. lol So, got a hand cramp for nothing. :P

The cotton Stash Buster was actually easier for me than the one with the RHSS. I :heart cotton. :)

You guys are doing a great job. Look out people. Here comes tote makers of the world!

I Love your tote JoAnne;

Love them colors.. So bright and cheerful..

I see the lovely colors that SS has i just cant seem to get myself to making the totes with it its like tooo soft for me.

Yours is lovely

hugs

Lillibet

Hello ladies:

I want to line these totes : The Stash buster totes I;ve made so far.

I want to make some more of these totes to give as gifts to Animal clinic doctors there are 2 females and well to a few others there and so on..

I need help / guidance on what can I do to line these totes//

So please if any one here has lined one of them can you show us and tell me how to go about doing it too...

Thanks in advance...

hugs

Lillibet

Good evening all!

wow! What a great CAL! I can't believe all of the beautiful eye candy that I have seen. All of you are so talented! The color combinations are fantastic!

Joanne-love tote #4, did you start on your next one?

Thank you all for the warmest welcome. I finished another tote today, made this one smaller as I am going to use it for work. I too am thinking of lining it, but am going to have to think exactly how to go about doing it.

3 totes in less than 3 days,..help!!!! I'm addicted!:devil:devil:devil

post-33271-135897654668_thumb.jpg

This is how I plan to line mine. I measured my bag and plan to make the lining at least 2 inches bigger for the stretch of the bag. Make a tube then sew a circle to the bottom. simple and easy. Of course I don't like anything to complicated. I can sew, just not to patient and not to perfect.

LaVonne - I love that tote, and the fabric seems a little fishy to me... LOL That's going to look great together!! Let us know how it goes lining it - I've never lined anything before... :)

Archived