crochet tote addicts CAL

ducky73

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

marpan that makes good sense i just cant make up my mind

Finally got miine finished, but the camara needs charged up. I will get pic tomorrow. I wanna try another one in a softer yarn. I think I will line this and give it to Mom, who was eyeballing it in the first place. Give it for Mothers day. I have a cute fish material that matches the color of the tote, my mom loves to fish so it will work out great. Now to go find more yarn for another.

neopolitian ice cream stash buster!! It's hard to tell in the pictures but the pink is combined with a cream color. It's for my mom for mother's day.

Awesome!! :) What a "cool" idea!!! (Plus I love Neapolitan ice cream...)

might i remoind yall our sweet sue has an :devil helper in spreading the word about these absolutely tutrlecious totes? ME!

althought i ran into a slight dilemma over the last few days....remember along the way i had mentioned i wanted to make a pastel rainbow and a bright rainbow (stripe) bag(s)

well i cant decide which colors i want to use! i know traditional rainbow colors but well to start with theres umpteen shades of red!!!

can someone make any suggestions for colors? :think:think:think:think:think:think:think

My youngest wants a rainbow blanket, too. The colors I was/am using for that are Cherry Red, either bright orange or pumpkin, bright yellow, paddy green, blue, and amethyst. (These are all RHSS colors). Hope that helps!!! Oh, if you want an indigo-type color, I think I'd just go with Navy. Maybe Soft Navy. ? Yeah, probably soft navy. LOL Have fun with it!!! :D

might i remoind yall our sweet sue has an :devil helper in spreading the word about these absolutely tutrlecious totes? ME!

althought i ran into a slight dilemma over the last few days....remember along the way i had mentioned i wanted to make a pastel rainbow and a bright rainbow (stripe) bag(s)

well i cant decide which colors i want to use! i know traditional rainbow colors but well to start with theres umpteen shades of red!!!

can someone make any suggestions for colors? :think:think:think:think:think:think:think

Why don't you make two totes? :lol One pastel rainbow, one traditional rainbow... Oh, I know, then you'd have a dilemma which of them to take with you :D

Why don't you make two totes? :lol One pastel rainbow, one traditional rainbow... Oh, I know, then you'd have a dilemma which of them to take with you :D

I think that is a wonderful suggestion, Anna!:hook

#12 is done! a bit late (or early depending on how you look at it) to take pictures, but will get them up

WOW!!!! An even dozen stash buster totes!!!! Can't wait to see the newest one!!!:yes

Ducky - have fun trying to make up your mind, but like Anna suggested....you can make more than 1 :devil Or you have 14 rows to work with and if you include indigo you can do 1 row of a lighter and darker shade of each color. I think you said your doing black as the main color, right? so then for the V-stitch pattern part working up from down you could do a dark purple, light, purple, dark indigo, light indigo.......dark red, and light red :think I'll let you know if the people inside my head tell me anything else :eek:lol

I worked on mine yesterday and today have 3 rows left of the v-stitch portion :clap Hopefully, I get to sit with it later :xfin

Wow, you gals get chatty at night!!!! Lots to read this morning....:D

neopolitian ice cream stash buster!! It's hard to tell in the pictures but the pink is combined with a cream color. It's for my mom for mother's day.

Beautiful! :clap

Stash buster #5 for a co-worker

[ATTACH]38732[/ATTACH]

Granny Go Round for who knows! :lol

[ATTACH]38733[/ATTACH]

:turtle:vheart

Oh, I like!! A lot!:clap

Wonderful! Even the creator can't stop making these bags! LOL

kuddles

No, I'm just as addicted. :lol

nice. Is the Granny Go Round larger than the Stash Buster or about the same size?

The Granny is a bit bigger. Both hold about 5-6 skeins of RHSS. And Granny tends to be more flexible since its only 1 strand of yarn.

LOVE IT!

Those are pretty

Thanks Evelyn!

Finally got miine finished, but the camara needs charged up. I will get pic tomorrow. I wanna try another one in a softer yarn. I think I will line this and give it to Mom, who was eyeballing it in the first place. Give it for Mothers day. I have a cute fish material that matches the color of the tote, my mom loves to fish so it will work out great. Now to go find more yarn for another.

Can't wait!

#12 is done! a bit late (or early depending on how you look at it) to take pictures, but will get them up

A dozen?? WOW!

Wow, you gals get chatty at night!!!! Lots to read this morning....:D

Beautiful! :clap

Oh, I like!! A lot!:clap

Thanks Judy!

Wow, everyone is staying so busy with the totes! I am working on something else, but even while I am, I'm 'dreaming' of my next color combo!

Maybe I've missed it, but has anyone tried the stash buster in cotton yarn? Just wondering.....

kuddles

O

M

G

!!!

LOVE this!

kuddles

Wow, everyone is staying so busy with the totes! I am working on something else, but even while I am, I'm 'dreaming' of my next color combo!

Maybe I've missed it, but has anyone tried the stash buster in cotton yarn? Just wondering.....

kuddles

Sopo did it in cotton. http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showthread.php?t=127459

love everyone's totes, they are all so pretty!!!! :clap took me awhile to notice this cal (geesh), been so busy lately. I've done seven so far (and more in mind :))

granddaughter wanted one after she saw the one i received from turtlelvr in the ami swap, so was going to do one in blues and greens her favorite colors, well i'm glad i hadn't done it by easter cuz now her fav color is orange, anyway had some done and she picked the dark brown with stripes, now have to do one for the younger granddaughter, she wants me to use the rhss in bikini and pink (gotta go shopping, woo hoo!!).

Sue, this is the best pattern ever!!!!

Anyway here are the ones i've done. :hook

here's # 8, now i have to do a birthday present for the oldest grandson (but, but, i reeeeaaalllly want to do another tote!!):lol (in my other pics the colors look washed out, using my phone camera cuz it's easier, layed this one on the carpet and the colors show up alot better!)

stash buster #5 for a co-worker

[attach]38732[/attach]

granny go round for who knows! :lol

[attach]38733[/attach]

╔══════════════☃ღೋ════════════════╗

WOW... WOW... WOW!!!

you all have been so busy! All these totes are outstanding!

I love each and every one of them! So neat how some

are the same pattern... yet look so different!

Way to go you guys!!!

╚══════════════☃ღೋ════════════════╝

:heart

:mug

Hello hello!

Can I join in??? :D

My name is LeeAnn and I am officially a tote addict! :manyheartMy friends here on the Ville Joanne and Marisa shared pictures of their finished totes and the link and so began my addiction.

I love the pattern! Thank you so much!

Here are pics of the totes that I finished since Friday evening.

hugs n squishes!!!:hug

post-33271-135897654604_thumb.jpg

post-33271-135897654607_thumb.jpg

Hello hello!

My name is LeeAnn and I am officially a tote addict! :manyheartMy friends here on the Ville Joanne and Marisa shared pictures of their finished totes and the link and so began my addiction.

:manyheart LOVE!

kuddles

Hello hello!

Why is this starting to sound like an AA meeting??? :lol

Hi LeeAnn! Love your totes!!

Why is this starting to sound like an AA meeting??? :lol

Hi LeeAnn! Love your totes!!

I would say it's a TA meeting, but that can get read wrong... way wrong! :lol LOL Then again, we could call it TBA (Tote Bags Anonymous) but then everyone would wonder what was going to be announced... tee hee... and we don't want to call it TA Hookers Anonymous - no, that would be way way wrong!!! BWAHAHAHAHA... on the up side - there are a lot worse things to be addicted to - and totes are SOOOOO handy!!! :D

WOW, what a lot of gorgeous totes. I am amazed at all the different color combinations. I want to try every one of them, but I wouldn't know what to do with that many totes.

Mine isn't finished yet, (almost though), because I got distracted by family issues. I've been working on it again today. I'm afraid I may run out of one of the yarns I chose from my stash, so I may have to go shopping before I can finish it.

Lee Ann, love your totes. Cindy, I'm like you. I want to do one in each of my faves that everyone is showing but what would you do with them all? lol

My dd took hers with her yesterday as a purse. It matched her outfit perfectly. Her friend loved it.

Archived