crochet tote addicts CAL

ducky73

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow! been a few days since I have been on here and I had alot to catch up on. I love the new totes, the colors are awesome! I am on round 15. I did some at the doctors today had to have shots in my heels. But its looking awesome, my mom was even eyeballing it. I might have to give it up to her. Oh well have plenty of yarn can make more.

Hi ladies:

Well here it is tote number 6 and still counting...

Have i mentioned a million times yet how addicted I am to this stash buster tote pattern.. Talk about HOOKED...

This one Is going to a special lady here on the ville and i got fabric ready to line it as well....

hugs

Lillibet

Love the new variation!!:clap

Here are the three I've finished. One cream and RH watercolor; one RH lavender and cream; the granny Vanna's Choice brick.

Love them! The cream and watercolor is my favorite!

:turtle:vheart

Love all the totes, gals.

Mona, that lavendar and cream is gorgeous!

I hadn't even thought about the granny tote.... but hmmm. It's really nice looking.

Great job everyone

Wow- Lillibet- love the way your tote turned out and Mona-love the colors of yours too!!! It's amazing how this pattern has turned out so many different, unique, beautiful totes!

Should be finished #3 tonight- and then on to #4!!!!

Mona, love your totes, especially the watercolor one.

I finished the Oliver by MPurdy today and it's felted and drying. Will be able to show it off in a couple of days. Need to pick up some buttons to finish it.

Love them! The cream and watercolor is my favorite!

:turtle:vheart

My vote is for the lavender and cream

Mona, love your totes, especially the watercolor one.

I finished the Oliver by MPurdy today and it's felted and drying. Will be able to show it off in a couple of days. Need to pick up some buttons to finish it.

Can't wait to see you Oliver.

Wow greyhoundgrandma:

they are all beautiful... I cant pick a favorite as I love them all...

Great Job and look forward to seeing more of the many you will make

hugs

Lillibet

Here are the three I've finished. One cream and RH watercolor; one RH lavender and cream; the granny Vanna's Choice brick.

Hi ladies:

Have i mentioned a million times yet how addicted I am to this stash buster tote pattern.. Talk about HOOKED...

This one Is going to a special lady here on the ville and i got fabric ready to line it as well....

hugs

Lillibet

·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸Outstanding work ladies!!!¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸

I love all the totes being made!!!

:heart

:mug

I completed my first tote tonight, one of the Granny Go Rounds. I already gave it to the most wonderful woman in the world, my mom. It was made with ILTY but I don't remember the color. I plan to buy the pattern for the stashbuster tote tomorrow and will hopefully be ready to start one tomorrow night!

post-22056-135897653274_thumb.jpg

I absolutely LOVE everyone's totes! Great job ladies!!!

I won one of the Stashbuster Tote patterns that Turtleluvr gave away today!! (I'm excited, I still can't believe I won!) and I already have one started. I'm using Vanna's in beige and a green/blue brown variegated, and I've gotten about 1/3 of the way through already. This pattern works up very quickly.

Now that I've done some of the tote, I think I should have picked a brighter contrasting color, (my tote looks kind of anemic!), but I don't want to frog what I've already done. I'm already planning another one in bolder colors.

Hi ladies:

hugs

Lillibet

That turned out great!! Love the different bands of color :cheer

I won one of the Stashbuster Tote patterns that Turtleluvr gave away today!! (I'm excited, I still can't believe I won!) and I already have one started. I'm using Vanna's in beige and a green/blue brown variegated, and I've gotten about 1/3 of the way through already. This pattern works up very quickly.

Now that I've done some of the tote, I think I should have picked a brighter contrasting color, (my tote looks kind of anemic!), but I don't want to frog what I've already done. I'm already planning another one in bolder colors.

It has been interesting to do totes with different MC as it does different things to the variegated. If you want dark to pop, use lighter mc and vice versa.

Posting my latest in a minute...

Red heart has a bright yellow color out. Ok found the sleeve it is called Bright Yellow. Don't know if it is new or not. I mean it is BRIGHT!! :rofl I started a tote with it to go with a black flecked, but the flecks kinda disappeared and so I frogged that part.

I've thought about how the different colors go together..or not..so for kinda an experiment I bought a skein of RH varigated that I think is called Cola. It is darker colors, burgandy, dark pink, kinda green. Not anything really related color wise. I did it on purpose as I wanted to see what would happen...

post-35596-13589765328_thumb.jpg

Christie- Love the tote you made!!

cindy- Congrats on winning the Stash Buster Tote pattern!!! Can't wait to see it when it's finished.

Mary- What is this now --tote #8???? Can't wait to see it!

I finished my third 'stress' buster tote!!! Will get pics tomorrow after work when it's light outside! Lovin this pattern!!!

Red heart has a bright yellow color out. Ok found the sleeve it is called Bright Yellow. Don't know if it is new or not. I mean it is BRIGHT!! :rofl I started a tote with it to go with a black flecked, but the flecks kinda disappeared and so I frogged that part.

I've thought about how the different colors go together..or not..so for kinda an experiment I bought a skein of RH varigated that I think is called Cola. It is darker colors, burgandy, dark pink, kinda green. Not anything really related color wise. I did it on purpose as I wanted to see what would happen...

Mary- What happened is a beautiful bright tote!!!!!! Love it!!!!!:manyheart

Mary- What is this now --tote #8???? Can't wait to see it!

I finished my third 'stress' buster tote!!! Will get pics tomorrow after work when it's light outside! Lovin this pattern!!!

Yes #8, have #9 a felted tote almost done..and yeah I started on #10 :lol

Mary- What happened is a beautiful bright tote!!!!!! Love it!!!!!:manyheart

THANKS!

ok, would someone please tell me about felting? I keep reading it and have seen the results but how do you felt one of these totes?

ok, would someone please tell me about felting? I keep reading it and have seen the results but how do you felt one of these totes?

Felting has to be done with wool yarn and as far as I know it cannot be a blend unless mohair or another fiber that shrinks when it's washed.

I am making my bag with an N hook. Takes a lot more yarn, but I want to felt it a lot so hoping the larger size will shrink down to what a normal tote would be of this pattern.

I will throw it in the washer with as hot of water as I can get out of the hot water tank, which is right next to it. It will wash for 20 minutes with a bit of soap.

I am no felting expert, but it is a lot of fun!

Archived