Friendship-ghan Square CAL...UPDATED IN POST 1

TurtleLvr

?body=http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1804051433007.2083833.1591519484&l=7432ac95c9&type=1&subject=Mobile Uploads i hope it works. the first 2 photos are the coasters

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Everyone's squares look great!! I have that Jan Eaton book, Kimgoodie. Your squares always look so much better than what I picture them from the book! I'll have to try some different ones. (I get stuck on only crocheting a few certain ones..)

I hope everyone is having a good weekend. We are just going to do "nothing" today. I might make some pancakes. (I make a double batch then freeze them for during the school week. :D) I tried "Smores Pancakes" a couple weekends ago. They were yummy. I hope to get some more squares done, too.

:hug to everyone. :)

Good Morning Ladies.

Just stopping by for a quick hello as I'm off to the hospital again today. We were hoping to bring my mom home today but it doesn't look like that is going to happen. The hospital is an hour away so that makes it a little harder since we can't just run up quick.

All the squares are really awesome. I've been working on a baby blanket for someone and as soon as that is done I'll get back to the squares. There's a new square book coming out in November and I can't wait for that one and try some different squares.

Hope everyone has a great day.

hello! anybody here today. Its a beautiful day here, just put some finishing touches on some halloween treat baskets i made for my Neighborhood Brunch group, i think they'll like them! I don't always make something for them, but once in a while,,,,,,,can't help myself, spread the joy! Here is the link here on the ville.

http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showthread.php?t=132330:jack:ghost:skeleton

Hope you all are having a wonderful Sunday, and as for me, back to work! take care all!! Happy squaring ladies!!! Hey, reminds me, how come no men in this cal, real men crochet, you know!:yes

Glad the squares I sent out are finding their way to their new homes! :) Glad you all like them too! There is still one more out there and I can't wait to see if the new owner likes it too!

I think I may have cherry red in my stash. I will have to check. I will also have to get a new list from Sue.

Got most of my Halloween decorations up! :jack Going to wait a bit before I put some outside ones up.

I hope everyone has a great weekend! :hook

Good evening! Just popping in to say, "hi"! Hope everyone had a great weekend & got in some quality crochet time! I'm 6 squares away from finishing up my log cabin afghan & can't wait to piece it together! After that, I will be taking some time to make some squares for my friends here!

While taking a break from mowing the grass I decided to check the mail. I got a purdue :cheer:) YAY !!!!!!

Thank you so much tmpinsnty for the lovely square :) I absolutely love the colors :) it was a much needed pick-me-up after the last 2 weeks that I've had. With having strep running rampant through our house and getting an infection on top of the strep and having to get a tetnus shot bc I sliced my toe open a an old screw, I really REALLY needed it :) thank you so very much. It will fit in perfectly with my other squares :hug

Hi everyone! Looks like it's been pretty busy around here! That's nice!

I got a beautiful square in the mail yesterday!!! It's from Mary (Karishema). Thank you so much! I love it!!! She also sent me a pretty angel pin and card. This was sure a pick me up that I needed after spending the day in the ER. :hug

post-16860-135897699855_thumb.jpg

Ohh pretty! Me got a puffy too today, from Kuddles!!!!!! Thank you mama kuddles!!!!! Here is a pic, such a pretty varigated, is that ILTY by Hobby Lobby?? I love the colors in it! thank you so much for thinking of me!

You are so welcome! That's 2 of my 7 received! Woot!

Nope, the yarn is not ILTY. It's I think Charisma, I got it at Michaels. VERY soft!

Mama Kuddles

I got a beautiful square in the mail yesterday!!! It's from Mary (Karishema). Thank you so much! I love it!!! She also sent me a pretty angel pin and card. This was sure a pick me up that I needed after spending the day in the ER. :hug

Gorgeous square!

kuddles

I am glad you liked the square, and am sorry that you had spent the

day in the ER :hug:hug

That sucks about your camera Cindy. :(

Not making any squares for a few days. Trying to finish up Carlinda's Mommy and Me set. Nearly done! Gonna sell it so I can have some extra pocket money for my son's Bday in November! I will post pics of it when it gets done! Also made my mom a rose today for her birthday on the 1st of October. It's her favorite flower and I hope she likes it. I will post pics of that tomorrow too.

Sorry you had to spend the Day in the ER grannieannie! Hope things are better now. :)

Thank you to Karishema for a gorgeous square and angel pin. I :manyheart them both! That and the sweet card was definitely a much needed smile. :hug Thanks!

post-44513-135897699893_thumb.jpg

Archived