Friendship-ghan Square CAL...UPDATED IN POST 1

TurtleLvr

I am so sorry it has taken me so long to respond.

I got 3 squares this week. I love them ALL!!!! :manyheart

Thank you very much Maggi "justaddglitter", Smith, and Nira. These will all find a very happy home in my friendshipghan. :hug

post-44625-13589769716_thumb.jpg

post-44625-135897697164_thumb.jpg

post-44625-135897697168_thumb.jpg

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you very much Maggi "justaddglitter", Smith, and Nira. These will all find a very happy home in my friendshipghan. :hug

You are very welcome! I'm glad it got there safe and sound.

Oooo. Look at what I got in the mail last night! Thank you so much Maggie for the beautiful square! Sunflowers are one of my favorite flowers too! :) I just love it! :c9

I have a few squares waiting until payday to go out! I think I get just as excited about sending them as I do about receiving them!

Beautiful! I love sunflowers too!

Oooohhh, they're all so pretty!!!

I missed this... I don't know where my pea brain is lately.. :blush You are so welcome! Yes, it is Christmas all year round. Don't you know? :D Do you need more squares for Arthurs' ghan? Seriously, I could make more. :yes:hook I have had a sick boy (throwing up/coming out both ends) this weekend. He is feeling better today. (Whew..) Only the third week of school and he has already missed three days. :blush

Tina, just trying to catch up. yes, as a matter of fact, I DO need more squares, but you have already sent me so many, I don't want to be a burden to anyone. I figure I need 48 squares. 6 squares x 8 squares. I only have half made. But he is doing better. He's home and so far, so good. Supposed to get last chemo Wed. and then we'll see. I sure do hope your little boy is over sickness! :eek That is NO fun!!!:(

I hope everyone is having a nice week. :manyheart

Michelle...............Thank you so much for the friendship squares for my daughter and I. They are awesome!!!

[ATTACH]45303[/ATTACH]

So glad you got them and you are welcome!! :hug

:heart

:mug

Those are gorgeous squares!

Thank you Maggi!!

Hope everyone is doing well! The weather has been so beautiful here! I'm wanting to get finished with step-dad's comfortghan' date=' and start up on some :gift Christmas gifts!!! Afraid I'm too late for :jack Fall decorating!! :( [/color']

:hug:hug to all!! and Happy :crocheting!!!

I can't seem to concentrate on anything lately. So, I have decided if anyone wants simple ole traditional grannies, let me know and I'll send those. I'm just not where I can sit and concentrate on new patterns. :( Sorry bout that. Lots of stress lately. Funny I swore off regular grannies when I started crocheting again and lately that is all I want or can seem to make. I know you are all making gorgeous squares and fancy patterns so if you don't want them, I so understand. :hug

Dear Sopo,. your squares are lovely, I have two and adore them!

AND i got a lovely square from Maggie (justaddglitter) in the mailbox today, turquoise, pic to follow soon, it's lovely, and will have a home in my ghan!! Thank you maggie! SOpo, keep on keeping on, we love ALL squares, mine aren't fancy most of the time either, something about the traditional granny that soothes the soul! Thanks Maggie!

You're welcome Katyallen! :)

I can't seem to concentrate on anything lately. So, I have decided if anyone wants simple ole traditional grannies, let me know and I'll send those. I'm just not where I can sit and concentrate on new patterns. :( Sorry bout that. Lots of stress lately. Funny I swore off regular grannies when I started crocheting again and lately that is all I want or can seem to make. I know you are all making gorgeous squares and fancy patterns so if you don't want them, I so understand. :hug

I think traditional grannie squares are awesome! I say, if that's what you like to hook, then hook it up! lol They are just as fun and fancy as anything else in my book. :hook

wow katie bug! that';s a whole lotta work there! You must be very fast at crocheting! Id love to see some pics, when and if you can find the time to put your hook down for a spell, and let us see some of your eye candy!! Last seven puffy's going out either tomorrow, or monday, I will post when the deed is done!

ill post a cpl pics of them on facebook tomorrow, i unblocked my account, so its free to view. ill post on here when i put them up, and try to link it to here as well.

hey everyone, sorry ive been away. ive been crocheting and taking online psychology classes...the baby sitting think ended up not happening apparently. first the school wouldnt let her get on the bus that would bring her to my house, and then her mom got sick, plus i cant get ahold of her. so, oh well...but anyway, how has everyone been? good i hope! :hugs for all! posting a pic of the multicolored coaster tomorrow on facebook. ill ry to post a link of the album on here!

If you have cotton honey, I'll take a 'simple' square!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kuddles

Yes, thank you, my son is over being sick. But then I got it. Yesterday. I didn't get it as bad as he did. (Did I mention we are going to have to throw out our couch, from when he was sick?... :blush I told my husband, "Well I guess Eon decided for us whether or not we are getting rid of these old couches." :P) I hope your stepdad continues to do all right. I will make more squares for his comfortghan. I already had one started, but I wanted to get your package out. :)

Tina, just trying to catch up. yes, as a matter of fact, I DO need more squares, but you have already sent me so many, I don't want to be a burden to anyone. I figure I need 48 squares. 6 squares x 8 squares. I only have half made. But he is doing better. He's home and so far, so good. Supposed to get last chemo Wed. and then we'll see. I sure do hope your little boy is over sickness! :eek That is NO fun!!!:(

Thank you Maggi!!

Hope everyone is doing well! The weather has been so beautiful here! I'm wanting to get finished with step-dad's comfortghan, and start up on some :gift Christmas gifts!!! Afraid I'm too late for :jack Fall decorating!! :(

Grannies Rule! :lol The reason I picked 12" any was because I wanted the crocheter to do whatever they felt like doing! I know what you mean about concentrating though. I keep putting down two WIP and the other night I had dreams that I finished one of them. :lol:hug

Woot! Matches the one grannyannie sent me in cotton! Beautiful!

I'm pulling out my 101 Granny Squares book and seeing what I'll 'whip' up tonite after DD is in bed and I'm trying to watch a bit of TV!

Have a good nite!

kuddles

I would love to join in, if I may! I have 6" squares for a Friendship-ghan on my wishlist. My favorite colors are purple & red, but I'd love any colors. To me, the different designs & colors express each friend's personality! I'm going to take some time in the next day or so & see who I could bless with a square for the friendship-ghan!

I missed this... I don't know where my pea brain is lately.. :blush You are so welcome! Yes, it is Christmas all year round. Don't you know? :D Do you need more squares for Arthurs' ghan? Seriously, I could make more. :yes:hook I have had a sick boy (throwing up/coming out both ends) this weekend. He is feeling better today. (Whew..) Only the third week of school and he has already missed three days. :blush

Thank you Maggi!!

Hope everyone is doing well! The weather has been so beautiful here! I'm wanting to get finished with step-dad's comfortghan, and start up on some :gift Christmas gifts!!! Afraid I'm too late for :jack Fall decorating!! :(

Glad to hear that Arthur is doing better!

Grannies are wonderful! There is something very comforting about making them. Every square is beautiful and loved here! :hug I get an urge to make a new fancy pattern every once in a while and I'm usually sorry half way thru! :lol

hey everyone, sorry ive been away. ive been crocheting and taking online psychology classes...the baby sitting think ended up not happening apparently. first the school wouldnt let her get on the bus that would bring her to my house, and then her mom got sick, plus i cant get ahold of her. so, oh well...but anyway, how has everyone been? good i hope! :hugs for all! posting a pic of the multicolored coaster tomorrow on facebook. ill ry to post a link of the album on here!

Sorry the babysitting thing didn't work out for you. Good luck with your psych class though!!!

Oh boy, guess what I got in the mail today?!!!!!!! Michelle/hershey038 sent me 2 beautiful squares!!!!!! Thank you so much Michelle! They are wonderful!!! :hug

post-16860-135897697599_thumb.jpg

I would love to join in, if I may! I have 6" squares for a Friendship-ghan on my wishlist. My favorite colors are purple & red, but I'd love any colors. To me, the different designs & colors express each friend's personality! I'm going to take some time in the next day or so & see who I could bless with a square for the friendship-ghan!

Steph, hi and welcome from another Stephanie! If you go to the first post, you can see the instructions for joining. You will need to pm Sue TurtleLvr what size and colors of squares you want as well as your address. She will add you to our list and also send you a list of the rest of us. :hook

Tina, feel better and :hug

Guess I'll get busy on some simple squares. :U

Katiebug, hope your class goes great.

Katyallen, thank you! :U

Sue, I keep missing you on posts and fb. Have a great time tomorrow and take a pic of those adorable babies if you can!! :hug

Hi Steph! Welcome!

I'll get you added to the list tonight or tomorrow. Welcome Steph!

Steph, hi and welcome from another Stephanie! If you go to the first post, you can see the instructions for joining. You will need to pm Sue TurtleLvr what size and colors of squares you want as well as your address. She will add you to our list and also send you a list of the rest of us. :hook

Sue, I keep missing you on posts and fb. Have a great time tomorrow and take a pic of those adorable babies if you can!! :hug

Thanks for directing Steph to me and telling what she needs to do!

I've been quiet with everything going on and up WAY too early this morning. I'll be taking lots of pictures today! :):hug

:turtle:vheart

post-48737-135897697683_thumb.jpg

Before I forget..(again I was gonna post this last night) I got some squares from I think Smitty but im probably wrong(lost the tag almost immediatly >.<) Parents also neglected to tell me this had arrived in the mail when it did and only now had the time to bring my mail to me.. Thank you for the squares!!:cheer:clap

Welcome Steph, I am sure you will enjoy the wonderful people here at the ville.

I have been busy, and awol from this site. I just posted a picture of the project I've been working on under Baby and Toddler items. I would put the link here if I knew how.

This week I will get back to mailing squares again.

[ATTACH]45451[/ATTACH]

Before I forget..(again I was gonna post this last night) I got some squares from I think Smitty but im probably wrong(lost the tag almost immediatly >.<) Parents also neglected to tell me this had arrived in the mail when it did and only now had the time to bring my mail to me.. Thank you for the squares!!:cheer:clap

Pretty squares!!!

Welcome Steph, I am sure you will enjoy the wonderful people here at the ville.

I have been busy, and awol from this site. I just posted a picture of the project I've been working on under Baby and Toddler items. I would put the link here if I knew how.

This week I will get back to mailing squares again.

Good to see you!

Sue, can't wait to see your pics of your trip!!!

I've only been able to get one square made so far this week. Hope to get it mailed Tues.

No problem, Sue. It would take baby turtles for me to get up that early! :P

Mary, GORGEOUS blanket. Here is your link for you http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showthread.php?t=132154

Nice squares, dragon

Ann, I haven't done any squares in a bit but I got a couple done last night and hopefully more today.

Have a great day, all! :U

Archived