Friendship-ghan Square CAL...UPDATED IN POST 1

TurtleLvr

good morning ladies, checking in. been working on my coasters again, and my school work.

@katyallen, ok, ill try copying the direct link location. maybe that will work?

http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/305269_1940023352220_1591519484_31573201_1587398307_n.jpg

and

http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/313799_1940021472173_1591519484_31573196_275728251_n.jpg

ill see if immafreek can open them on her comp...if not, ill have her post the pix! lol

hope everyone is doing well! :hugs for all!!!

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just checking in.

Those look cool Katiebug!

Very nice square Mom! I hope your puppy starts feeling better. And Happy Birthday to your son.

Gonna get back to making squares hopefully tomorrow. I'm making some progress on the bags for my friend.

Have a great day everyone! :)

pswarrington, thank you so much for my square I got in the mail yesterday. :clap It has been a little chaotic here lately. I got my puppy fixed yesterday, and she kept vomiting (in the car on the way home, in my bedroom, in my sons' bedroom...) So you can imagine what I was doing all afternoon.. :blush I love the color of the square, it's a dark teal. I will try and take a picture of it soon. (ETA: picture) Thank you, Penny. :manyheart:hug

Today is my youngest sons' birthday (and his Dad's). I am going to be busy today. :) I hope everyone has a great day! :manyheart

Pretty square!!! Happy Birthday to your DS!!!! Hope your puppy is feeling better today!

good morning ladies, checking in. been working on my coasters again, and my school work.

http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/305269_1940023352220_1591519484_31573201_1587398307_n.jpg

and

http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/313799_1940021472173_1591519484_31573196_275728251_n.jpg

ill see if immafreek can open them on her comp...if not, ill have her post the pix! lol

Very nice!!!

and

Hey, ya, yep that worked, they are darling! Lovw um, and that yarn too! thanks!

Good morning and THANK YOU sopo (Stephanie) for my granny square! It's a lovely granny made with the peaches and cream seaside stripes and it is wonderful and will fit right in!

I'll try to get a pic up later.....but wanted to make sure I sent a thank you asap!

kuddles

Good morning and THANK YOU sopo (Stephanie) for my granny square! It's a lovely granny made with the peaches and cream seaside stripes and it is wonderful and will fit right in!

I'll try to get a pic up later.....but wanted to make sure I sent a thank you asap!

kuddles

Sorry I missed your post but you're very welcome. Glad you like it. :U

pwarrington, thank you so much for my square I got in the mail yesterday. :clap It has been a little chaotic here lately. I got my puppy fixed yesterday, and she kept vomiting (in the car on the way home, in my bedroom, in my sons' bedroom...) So you can imagine what I was doing all afternoon.. :blush I love the color of the square, it's a dark teal. I will try and take a picture of it soon. (ETA: picture) Thank you, Penny. :manyheart:hug

Today is my youngest sons' birthday (and his Dad's). I am going to be busy today. :) I hope everyone has a great day! :manyheart

Your welcome, glad you liked it! Penny:hug

Hello! Going to get some squares done over the weekend and mailed out next week! Here is the lovely square I received from Penny today. Thanks so much it is the perfect color!:hug

Im glad your square made it!

Penny

post-18634-135897700941_thumb.gif

Hey there friends................. just wanted to stop in and say HI... Miss you all.......... I have been so busy its not even funny! Some seriously nice squares being made ladies!!! Great job!

I got through the fundraiser... which was a great success... got through the craft fair... which went well... not as good as the fundraiser... but I'm not complaining!!!! And have been busy catching up on some needed gift crocheting and creating an online store. :whew

Well... I hate to make this short... but need to get back at it... still have some gift crocheting to do!

you all have a great weekend!

love you guys!

oh.... if you havent seen yet...

here is my new online store......... Coffee n' Crafts

later gators......

:heart

:mug

I havent been on much to write anything, I get on the crochetville and read,

then I get up and do something else and forget to click out of it.

I have been having trouble eating, food felt like it goes down and gets stuck on the way down, if I drink anything with it , it hurts really bad as the water goes down. I went to the dr. and he gave me stronger antacid pills to take, they have helped but I still have to be carful and not eat to fast. I have to go to and have an xray to see whats the problem. Im hoping its not serious. I hope you all have a good week- end.

I havent been on much to write anything, I get on the crochetville and read,

then I get up and do something else and forget to click out of it.

I have been having trouble eating, food felt like it goes down and gets stuck on the way down, if I drink anything with it , it hurts really bad as the water goes down. I went to the dr. and he gave me stronger antacid pills to take, they have helped but I still have to be carful and not eat to fast. I have to go to and have an xray to see whats the problem. Im hoping its not serious. I hope you all have a good week- end.

I hope you get better soon! Praying that it's not serious.

Wish it was cold enough here to break out my scarf. :P It was 80 degrees today. Going to a bbq tomorrow so prob not gonna get any crochet done. Got a few more bags to make for my friend tonight and trying to make progress on my fiancee's blanket. He asked for a super heavy blanket so I'm making one that is halfway in between a king and queen sized using 2 strands of yarn and a K hook. Doing FPDC and BPDC alternating each stitch with 1 hdc on each end. This think is only about 15" long so far and it is very heavy! He likes it so far but it is going to take forever!

Hope to go back to some squares by Monday. Want to send a few out by Friday! Have a good night everyone!

@evelyn, I hope you get better soon! :hugs for you.

@katyallen, your welcome and sorry it took so long to get the links up!

Hope everyone is well!!! :hugs for all!

[ATTACH]45967[/ATTACH]

Hey there friends................. just wanted to stop in and say HI... Miss you all.......... I have been so busy its not even funny! Some seriously nice squares being made ladies!!! Great job!

I got through the fundraiser... which was a great success... got through the craft fair... which went well... not as good as the fundraiser... but I'm not complaining!!!! And have been busy catching up on some needed gift crocheting and creating an online store. :whew

Well... I hate to make this short... but need to get back at it... still have some gift crocheting to do!

you all have a great weekend!

love you guys!

oh.... if you havent seen yet...

here is my new online store......... Coffee n' Crafts

later gators......

:heart

:mug

Cute store! Great work so far!

I got two super cute squares from sopo! Aren't they darling??? Thank you so much sopo!!! :hug

Oh, love those colors!!

Thank you to Karishema for a gorgeous square and angel pin. I :manyheart them both! That and the sweet card was definitely a much needed smile. :hug Thanks!

Nice, everyone does such pretty sqaures, I love coming in and looking at the new pics!

Haven't sqaured for a bit, found a rr in blues in my to do bag, forgot what or whom it was for, lol probably Project Linus, anyway, doing a bit of experimenting with the rounds, and the last couple days have been working on that, and doing some crossword puzzles, I found a couple BIG thick books in one of my cedar chests, ha ha, I wondered where those went! anyway, wanted to check in, say hi ya and Ill be back later!

Archived