Friendship-ghan Square CAL...UPDATED IN POST 1

TurtleLvr

I absolutley LOVE the rainbow yarn in your square ! could you pretty please tell me the name of it? Please Please Please ?????? :hook

I have no idea , it was a small ball that came with now label but i think it is redheart primary. I tried to find it but it i think it has been discontinued.:hug:manyheart

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Still havent heard back about my test results, the lady at the hospital that did the scan said the dr should have them back that day ( thursday), and I called the dr friday and they still havent gotten them back yet, so that doesnt ease my worries any.... But, what else can I do? Thanks for all the :hug s and well wishes, I love you ladies, you are all the GREATEST :D

You are in my prayers! I pray all will be and is well. Always thinking of you:hug

What a great way to start my weekend!:mail Two puffies arrived today!

:manyheart 6 squares total! :yay The first two are from katyallen8090 and the other pic with 4 squares is from bgs!! Thank you so much, ladies, for the beautiful squares!!! :day

AWesome lovely puffies

Still havent heard back about my test results, the lady at the hospital that did the scan said the dr should have them back that day ( thursday), and I called the dr friday and they still havent gotten them back yet, so that doesnt ease my worries any.... But, what else can I do? Thanks for all the :hug s and well wishes, I love you ladies, you are all the GREATEST :D

:hug

Nice squares everyone!

I did get one square done and will have it mailed out early next week. My square money is a little short this month as I have a blanket to send out too.

I hope everyone has a great weekend!

Hello Ladies!

I'm just popping in for a quick hello. I'm so sad that I don't have the time to make squares for you all. I'm so busy that I'm going crazy. I'm taking 5 classes in school, our house is for sale (so I have to keep up after a husband and two little girls!), and the Perry the Platypus laptop sleeve I made for my dh is such a big hit that I have 4 orders in my "queue" (laptop sleeves in Hello Kitty, Spongebob, Kermit the Frog, and anything made with Betty Boop) that I need to complete. That isn't counting the orders I am getting on etsy! So, I'm thinking of you all and I will whip out some squares at the first chance I get (which will probably been in an insane asylum!)

I am glad you dropped in for a bit. We all understand how real life gets in the way sometimes. You have your hands full taking care of your family and 5 classes. Congrats on all your orders!

Pardon me for yelling ladies but Iam so HAPPPPPY . I got my first Puffie yesterday and inside contained these three lovely and beautifully created Squares. THANK YOU BRENDA!!!!!!!!!! I ABSOLUTLEY ADORE ALL OF THEM!!!!!!! SO excited. I am just so happy:D

I got three lovely Lavender and Cherry Red Squares from Brenda (bgs) thank you so so much. They are so beautiful. Hubby to be like them too. Oh and i received a very beautiful card from her tooo. I am so happy:) :hug to Bgs(FGM) and :hug to everyone else too. Okay in the next post i will show you all the squares i got done yesterday. :clap:yay

You're welcome. :hug I am glad you and hubby to be liked them. I can't wait to see your wedding ghan completed.

What a great way to start my weekend!:mail Two puffies arrived today!

:manyheart 6 squares total! :yay The first two are from katyallen8090 and the other pic with 4 squares is from bgs!! Thank you so much, ladies, for the beautiful squares!!! :day

You're welcome. :hug

Hello Ladies!

I'm just popping in for a quick hello. I'm so sad that I don't have the time to make squares for you all. I'm so busy that I'm going crazy. I'm taking 5 classes in school, our house is for sale (so I have to keep up after a husband and two little girls!), and the Perry the Platypus laptop sleeve I made for my dh is such a big hit that I have 4 orders in my "queue" (laptop sleeves in Hello Kitty, Spongebob, Kermit the Frog, and anything made with Betty Boop) that I need to complete. That isn't counting the orders I am getting on etsy! So, I'm thinking of you all and I will whip out some squares at the first chance I get (which will probably been in an insane asylum!)

Whew!! You tired me out just Reading about it!! :lol But congrats on your orders!! ;)

Love all the eye-candy --such beautiful squares!!!

Hope all has been having a great weekend!

I ended up making another square because I just loved the pattern and wanted to try it. Might have to hold off on sending them for a few weeks. Have to get busy for a craft fair. I won't be going but a friend of mine offered to sell my stuff if I watched her kids. She has more experience at a craft fair then me so I took her up on it. So busy busy! Hope everyone has a great day. :)

Hi everyone. I wanted to pop in and say a thank you to Tam for the wonderful square and angel magnet. They are both just great! I will snap a picture of it asap.

Been really busy. I have 3 birthdays this month, my dad, mom and daughter (Lil_hippie). I came up with the bright idea of making my dad and mom a lapghan or throw out of squares and enlisted my Lil_hippie to help me. :P I think we started to late but with a LOT of fast work, I think we can get them done.

Still thinking on that one and see how far we get on the other two... anyway, if not around, you know why. I have a few squares to go out but will have to wait a couple weeks on making new ones so sorry about that. Soon as I get this all done, I'll get back to it though.

Have a great week everyone.

Just popping in to say hi. Things have been crazy with all the wedding stuff so I haven't had time to do anything. Things should calm down a little after next weekend and then my soon to be husband is having surgery the first of December and I should definitely get caught up by then.

To everyone not feeling well :hug:hug and know I'm thinking of you.

I have received 3 squares that I need to say thanks for. I have them safely tucked away so I don' t have the envelopes handy. My husband and I have been busy getting recertified to provide foster/adopt care. My hooks have been silent, but I hope to get back in to crocheting and the 'Ville soon. Thanks for the squares and I'll try to get them out soon for a proper thank you.:manyheart

Hello

I was just wondering if this CAL was only for people in the USA. I'm living in Sweden at the moment and would love to be involved in something like this. Anyone want an international Friendship-ghan friend? :)

Hello

I was just wondering if this CAL was only for people in the USA. I'm living in Sweden at the moment and would love to be involved in something like this. Anyone want an international Friendship-ghan friend? :)

It is for everyone! :)

:turtle:vheart

Hello

Welcome!

Welcome! You'll want to pm Sue (Turtleluvr) what size squares, color, and material you want along with your address, and email. :) If you need any ideas look at the first post in the thread. I found that pretty helpful.

Hi to the newbies! Hope everyone is feeling better today. Finally got a picture of the square and angel magnet Tam sent me. Thanks again, Tam! :hug My dd tried taking it as she loved the pattern and the feel of it.

Also, posting a picture of the lapghan Lil_hippie and I did for my dad's birthday. He loved it. This is my first time at making a squares 'ghan. I used the flat braid join and have to say a big :ty for everyone that recommended it. I absolutely love it and enjoyed putting the squares together. :U

Now gotta get busy on my mom's. :hook

post-44513-135897702668_thumb.jpg

Hi to the newbies! Hope everyone is feeling better today. Finally got a picture of the square and angel magnet Tam sent me. Thanks again, Tam! :hug My dd tried taking it as she loved the pattern and the feel of it.

Also, posting a picture of the lapghan Lil_hippie and I did for my dad's birthday. He loved it. This is my first time at making a squares 'ghan. I used the flat braid join and have to say a big :ty for everyone that recommended it. I absolutely love it and enjoyed putting the squares together. :U

Beautiful love them both:)

Beautiful!!!!

Ok, all done. PM sent to Turtleluvr (hopefully it sent. My computer said no and I don't know if it sent). :fluffy

Got it! :) I will get you added tomorrow. Worked late today and just finished dinner. Now I have to study for my lab practical tomorrow. :eek

Gorgeous!!

:turtle:vheart

Welcome Skoggy ! :cheer

I finaly heard back form the doctor. It is in fact kidney stones :( So they need me to come in tomorrow and probly a few more times...... but im just gonna have to keep on movin and take pain pills when needed, i guess. Onto a life long battle with them I suppose :bang

Welcome Skoggy ! :cheer

I finaly heard back form the doctor. It is in fact kidney stones :( So they need me to come in tomorrow and probly a few more times...... but im just gonna have to keep on movin and take pain pills when needed, i guess. Onto a life long battle with them I suppose :bang

Sorry to hear that! It's always something! UGH!

kuddles

Archived