Friendship-ghan Square CAL...UPDATED IN POST 1

TurtleLvr

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ohhhhh just with everything else going on lately, I just got Saturday's mail, and had TWO puffys in there, one from Deanna, thank you Deanna! Love the colors, and the pattern is really pretty, I like the triples and the sc rows, makes it so unique! that is the rust and olive green one, and the other TWO squares pictured from penny! One in solid pink, which is sooo pretty, and the other a varigated, love them both and how they compliment each other! Thank you so much Penny, and Deana!! anD THANKS for the nice note too Deana, and all the way from Ontario!

post-40621-135897701016_thumb.jpg

post-40621-135897701025_thumb.jpg

Just want to apologize and say a HUGE thank you to Mama Kuddles for the beautiful flower square she sent me!!!! I got it Friday, but life has had me going and just now getting to post it. Thank you Mama Kuddles, for it means so much to me...

Yesterday, I had to drive up to my stepdad's and go through some of my mother's things. Tomorrow will make 2 months since she passed away. It is the little things like this that mean so, so much sometimes!!!

post-26273-135897701029_thumb.jpg

Just want to apologize and say a HUGE thank you to Mama Kuddles for the beautiful flower square she sent me!!!! I got it Friday, but life has had me going and just now getting to post it. Thank you Mama Kuddles, for it means so much to me...

Yesterday, I had to drive up to my stepdad's and go through some of my mother's things. Tomorrow will make 2 months since she passed away. It is the little things like this that mean so, so much sometimes!!!

So glad you like it! You are very welcome!

kuddles

Ohhhhh just with everything else going on lately, I just got Saturday's mail, and had TWO puffys in there, one from Deanna, thank you Deanna! Love the colors, and the pattern is really pretty, I like the triples and the sc rows, makes it so unique! that is the rust and olive green one, and the other TWO squares pictured from penny! One in solid pink, which is sooo pretty, and the other a varigated, love them both and how they compliment each other! Thank you so much Penny, and Deana!! anD THANKS for the nice note too Deana, and all the way from Ontario!

[ATTACH]45996[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]45997[/ATTACH]

Glad they made it & also glad you liked them!

Penny:hug

I got two fabulous squares from p.s.warrington today!!! Thank you so much! :hug

Beautiful squares!!

@Evelyn--:hug I sure hope you get to feeling better!

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! to smith!!! She sent me 9 (NINE)!!! Beautiful blue squares for Arthur's comfortghan that I recieved today! Your giving means so much..Not only the time of crocheting that many squares and then the postage of sending that many! :hug:hug:hug You really spoke to my heart today. Trying to get them finished and put together so I can get it to him ASAP and let him know how there are still such giving people that care all over the USA!! I will post a pic of it as soon as it is finished!

:hug:hug to all and hope everyone is enjoying the beautiful fall!!

Thank you all for the hugs and thoughts. I am feeling better.

All of these squares are very pretty.

I want you all to know I have all my squares needed for my friend ship gahn. Thanks to all of you who sent them.

Hi everyone, hope you all are doing well. :hug

I am not feeling so great, again. I have a dr appointment tomorrow. In the last month I have been to the ER, the Drs, Med stop, and now back to the Drs. The first ER visit was for strep, all other visits were for uti's in conjunction with accidentally cutting my toe open ( which is fine by the way), I am so tired of feel like gum stuck to the bottom of a muddy shoe. Hopefully Im "OK", but ill let you all know either way.

Take care, and be well :hug:)

I still have some squares I am going to send you. I'll try to get them out asap.

Beautiful squares!!

@Evelyn--:hug I sure hope you get to feeling better!

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! to smith!!! She sent me 9 (NINE)!!! Beautiful blue squares for Arthur's comfortghan that I recieved today! Your giving means so much..Not only the time of crocheting that many squares and then the postage of sending that many! :hug:hug:hug You really spoke to my heart today. Trying to get them finished and put together so I can get it to him ASAP and let him know how there are still such giving people that care all over the USA!! I will post a pic of it as soon as it is finished!

:hug:hug to all and hope everyone is enjoying the beautiful fall!!

::: (\_(\

*: (=’ :’) :*

•.. (,(”)(”)¤°.¸¸.•´¯`» Good Morning •¨¯`•

How is everyone this fine Fall Morning?

I am still so busy crocheting and knitting! OMy!

My mom has asked me to make little Halloween treat bags for her to give to the only 8 trick or treaters she gets. I am down to being 85% done with them!

I have been busy getting my new online store together. I want to make more things and finally get patterns written ...tested and up on there too!

I love all the beautiful squares everyone is making and sending!!! WOW! I have only one square sitting here ready for the mail! I'm so behind what I want to have done!

Well... need to get more coffee and back to working on the treat bags for my mom.

OH.... yeah... but before I go....................

Check this out.............. we finally found the right vehicle for Patrick.................... Umm.... he REALLY loves his new jeep! LOL

post-18634-135897701353_thumb.jpg

okay... catch ya all later!!!

:heart

:mug

Hershey038, I mailed out the squares for Arthurs' ghan. She said they should be there by Friday. I hope I'm not too late..

I also mailed out three other puffies. Evelyn, I had one ready to mail to you, too. I guess I was too late... :( Sorry! :hug

::: (\_(\

*: (=’ :’) :*

•.. (,(”)(”)¤°.¸¸.•´¯`» Good Morning •¨¯`•

How is everyone this fine Fall Morning?

I am still so busy crocheting and knitting! OMy!

My mom has asked me to make little Halloween treat bags for her to give to the only 8 trick or treaters she gets. I am down to being 85% done with them!

I have been busy getting my new online store together. I want to make more things and finally get patterns written ...tested and up on there too!

I love all the beautiful squares everyone is making and sending!!! WOW! I have only one square sitting here ready for the mail! I'm so behind what I want to have done!

Well... need to get more coffee and back to working on the treat bags for my mom.

OH.... yeah... but before I go....................

Check this out.............. we finally found the right vehicle for Patrick.................... Umm.... he REALLY loves his new jeep! LOL

[ATTACH]46051[/ATTACH]

okay... catch ya all later!!!

Hey! He stole my jeep. It's almost a dead ringer for mine. Who can blame him for loving it... It's a JEEP! Almost everyone in my family has a jeep or had a jeep. This one is actually my 2nd one. :manyheart

Don't know if I will get much crocheting done at all today. Got some throat thing bugging me. Drinking tons of OJ. But I'm feeling drained and it took me forever just to go pick up my fiancee's prescription at his docs office. My 4 year old has been wonderful though. He's keeping himself pretty entertained with his coloring books. :)

Hope everyone has a good day!

Thank you all for the hugs and thoughts. I am feeling better.

All of these squares are very pretty.

I want you all to know I have all my squares needed for my friend ship gahn. Thanks to all of you who sent them.

So glad to know you are feeling better!! And :cheer for your friendship afghan! Can't wait to see it!!

Hi everyone, hope you all are doing well. :hug

I am not feeling so great, again. I have a dr appointment tomorrow. In the last month I have been to the ER, the Drs, Med stop, and now back to the Drs. The first ER visit was for strep, all other visits were for uti's in conjunction with accidentally cutting my toe open ( which is fine by the way), I am so tired of feel like gum stuck to the bottom of a muddy shoe. Hopefully Im "OK", but ill let you all know either way.

Take care, and be well :hug:)

:hug:hugHope you get to feeling better soon!!

Hershey038, I mailed out the squares for Arthurs' ghan. She said they should be there by Friday. I hope I'm not too late..

I also mailed out three other puffies. Evelyn, I had one ready to mail to you, too. I guess I was too late... :( Sorry! :hug

:hugOh no!! You're not too late! :lol I need 48 and I have 36. Thank you!!!! VERY much!!

@ TAm!! Yes I would say your son really does love his new jeep!! :lol But then why not! Congrats on the store--looking great!!

Hope everyone has a great day! Mine is wasted. Carried DD to school this morning and came back, edged 1 square and was so doggone sleepy thought I would just lay down for a short nap. :eek Just got up 1 hour ago and now it's almost time to pick DD back up! And so much to do! My place looks like a war zone because it was let go so long after my surgery...But oh well.... tomorrow's another day....

Well after you get my squares, you will only need four more! :hook I am glad I could help out. :manyheart I wanted to go take a nap today, but my 9 year old was home sick (AGAIN)... So I couldn't. You probably needed the rest!

So glad to know you are feeling better!! And :cheer for your friendship afghan! Can't wait to see it!!

:hug:hugHope you get to feeling better soon!!

:hugOh no!! You're not too late! :lol I need 48 and I have 36. Thank you!!!! VERY much!!

@ TAm!! Yes I would say your son really does love his new jeep!! :lol But then why not! Congrats on the store--looking great!!

Hope everyone has a great day! Mine is wasted. Carried DD to school this morning and came back, edged 1 square and was so doggone sleepy thought I would just lay down for a short nap. :eek Just got up 1 hour ago and now it's almost time to pick DD back up! And so much to do! My place looks like a war zone because it was let go so long after my surgery...But oh well.... tomorrow's another day....

Hi all, dr thinks i may have kidney stones, so i have to go to have a ct scan tomorrow. they also gave me a 14 day antibiotic to take. this just keeps getting better and better (note the extreme sarcasm) :worried:ohdear:thair

Hi all, dr thinks i may have kidney stones, so i have to go to have a ct scan tomorrow. they also gave me a 14 day antibiotic to take. this just keeps getting better and better (note the extreme sarcasm) :worried:ohdear:thair

Ouchy! Hope you feel better soon! :hug

I haven't made any squares in a few days. Been working on a few other things that needed to get done. I hope to get back into them next week or so. Life should settle down again by then! :lol

Woo Hoo................. :yay

My Navy Son is coming home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He may be here tomorrow or Friday! OMGosh.............I cant wait to squeeze the pieces out of him!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hug

Love you guys

UGH! Take care!

Ouchy! Hope you feel better soon! :hug

I haven't made any squares in a few days. Been working on a few other things that needed to get done. I hope to get back into them next week or so. Life should settle down again by then! :lol

Hi Ann :clap sweetie! Hope you are feeling better and better!

Woo Hoo................. :yay

My Navy Son is coming home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He may be here tomorrow or Friday! OMGosh.............I cant wait to squeeze the pieces out of him!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hug

Tam that is utterly AWESOME news! Woot!

Everyone have a great day!

kuddles

Archived