Friendship-ghan Square CAL...UPDATED IN POST 1

TurtleLvr

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I got a pretty, pretty square from Mama Kuddles today in the mail. :clap It made my long day better! :) Thank you!

I hope everybody is doing good!! :manyheart

You are sure welcome! I never tried that square before so thanks for allowing me the honor of making it for you!

Mama Kuddles

Thank you Karishema for the lovely yellow square you sent me :c9. I wish I could post a pic for everyone to see but my 3 yo broke my camera :cry (it was a bday prez from dh the first year we were married).

I am glad you like it, and am very sorry about your camera. Christmas is around the corner, put a buzz in someones ear!:hook:hook

Thank you to Karishema for a gorgeous square and angel pin. I :manyheart them both! That and the sweet card was definitely a much needed smile. :hug Thanks!

you are very welcome, glad you like them.:manyheart

:P I didn't end up making any. I asked Eon if he wanted any and he said no. :eek Then, I found the freezer bag with some pancakes still in it from last time.. So I figured I shouldn't make any more yet.

Pancakes done Tina? I could eat them for my lunch! YUMMY!

kuddles

I hope your Mom gets to come home soon! :hug

Good Morning Ladies.

Just stopping by for a quick hello as I'm off to the hospital again today. We were hoping to bring my mom home today but it doesn't look like that is going to happen. The hospital is an hour away so that makes it a little harder since we can't just run up quick.

All the squares are really awesome. I've been working on a baby blanket for someone and as soon as that is done I'll get back to the squares. There's a new square book coming out in November and I can't wait for that one and try some different squares.

Hope everyone has a great day.

I'm sorry to hear about all your sickness/strep, and cutting your toe! :(:hug

While taking a break from mowing the grass I decided to check the mail. I got a purdue :cheer:) YAY !!!!!!

Thank you so much tmpinsnty for the lovely square :) I absolutely love the colors :) it was a much needed pick-me-up after the last 2 weeks that I've had. With having strep running rampant through our house and getting an infection on top of the strep and having to get a tetnus shot bc I sliced my toe open a an old screw, I really REALLY needed it :) thank you so very much. It will fit in perfectly with my other squares :hug

Everyones' squares look great. :yes

Just dropping in to say hey to all!! Such pretty squares have been going out/recieved!!:clap I haven't been working on any because I'm trying to finish Arthur's comfortghan. I will show a pic when I'm finally done.

Sue, I'm sure kbear will love it!!! It is beautiful!! :cheer

Pray those that have been sick will be feeling better quite soon!

:hug to all!!

oh yeah, Kuddles sent me a pattern too, for a hat! Thank you for that as well as the lovely square mentioned earlier post.

You know, I've had those cards sitting around so finally decided to use them! Glad you liked it!

kuddles

pwarrington, thank you so much for my square I got in the mail yesterday. :clap It has been a little chaotic here lately. I got my puppy fixed yesterday, and she kept vomiting (in the car on the way home, in my bedroom, in my sons' bedroom...) So you can imagine what I was doing all afternoon.. :blush I love the color of the square, it's a dark teal. I will try and take a picture of it soon. (ETA: picture) Thank you, Penny. :manyheart:hug

Today is my youngest sons' birthday (and his Dad's). I am going to be busy today. :) I hope everyone has a great day! :manyheart

post-20-135897700504_thumb.jpg

Archived