Friendship-ghan Square CAL...UPDATED IN POST 1

TurtleLvr

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dear Pineknot :

You are okay with me as for your square.... Cause I can send you any color of RHSS that i have on hand so dont worry You will get your square.... Hugs

well,if you don't really handle rhss,any reg yarn will do like Vanna's choice,Michael's loops and threads impeccable,I just didn't want that simply soft yarn or chenille or the other that people are fond of making the prayer shawls,sorry the name escapes me at the moment,hope that helps

:c9 I received squares from Brenda, the colors are great! ....I love the pattern! do tell!

thank you, thank you, thank you!!

I have a question as well for... well I can't remember who lol sorry, but the person that wanted bright rainbow colors did you mean like all the differend colors in one square or can we do solids as long as they are like red orange green... etc... OR lol did you want a rainbow verigaited??

Dear ladies:

I'm getting ready to start working on making some squares for you gals in this CAL but I'm running into a problem...

Many of you are wanting RHSS and well thats one yarn I dont deal with much and my stash on that is very limited and well some of you need bright colors of the RHSS brand of yarn which i dont have,, Please tell me what shall i do???

This Message is geared only to those wanting RHSS for your squares.....

I want to make you and send you squares like you want but my hands are tied a some when it comes to ONLY RHSS... If its any other Worsted Weights I can do.....

Please advise

hugs

Lillibet

For me I literally mean anything:artist as long as it's 10in lol but I was a lil comfused as well.

Hello everyone:

This is a photo of the most recent square i received and that was last week and now i cant remember who sent it so i'm posting the photos here as i did say a big thank you to the sender earlier posts but i didnt post the photo of the square..

Well its bright ahd cheery...

Thank you also for the kittie mat you sent for my charity donations..

hugs and kisses

Lillibet

post-6956-135897533291_thumb.jpg

was giving more options,must have miss read it,I thought you were one of those that couldn't work with it for one reason or other.peace:hook

Dear Pineknot :

You are okay with me as for your square.... Cause I can send you any color of RHSS that i have on hand so dont worry You will get your square.... Hugs

You are too cute Pineknot... All i wanted to say is i dont have much of it and then some want bright colors etc and well i only got very little and limited to color choices..

So Peace here my dear... I guess i didnt explain it well ..

hugs

Lillibet

Thank you Patti for my beautiful square! :hug

:turtle:vheart

Sue, I'm sorry I missed this to say "you're welcome". :hug I was looking back to check something I saw previously and noticed I completely missed this. I guess it was the "Patti" that threw me. I haven't been called that in quite awhile.:lol

Sue, I'm sorry I missed this to say "you're welcome". :hug I was looking back to check something I saw previously and noticed I completely missed this. I guess it was the "Patti" that threw me. I haven't been called that in quite awhile.:lol

:lol That's what your address label says so I thought maybe you liked to be called that! :lol

Thanks Bgs for the Pretty purple square...

I finaly got my digi cam working and Here is the square Tammy sent (blue) and the square BG sent(purple)

Thank you both so much!

thank you Bgs for my squares,I really like that pattern

aww that's so sweet. thank you very much for my square I love it! It is a nice looking square. :hug

I also got a beautiful square from Brenda and thank you so much it really made my day :ty! I will also post a pic in a little bit when my fiance gets home with his camera phone so I can take a pic lol.

:c9 I received squares from Brenda, the colors are great! ....I love the pattern! do tell!

thank you, thank you, thank you!!

You are all very welcome! Here are the links to the patterns I have been working from! It took me a very long time to decide on one. I didn't want one that was too lacy but didn't want an overly bulky one either.

7 inch square 12 inch square

Hello everyone:

This is a photo of the most recent square i received and that was last week and now i cant remember who sent it so i'm posting the photos here as i did say a big thank you to the sender earlier posts but i didnt post the photo of the square..

Well its bright ahd cheery...

Thank you also for the kittie mat you sent for my charity donations..

hugs and kisses

Lillibet

I was hoping the kitty mat wasn't too big, I went by one of the patterns and it looked huge! Do you prefer a smaller size?

A very special thank you to the FG in NJ for the beautiful multicolor square in shades of greens and purples and the FG in WV for the beautful square in the nicest green color. You made my day and I do appreciate it.

There are so many beautiful squares being sent! It is not in my nature to share about myself, but I have been in the throes of a fibromyalgia flair:bangsince after Christmas. I hope no one minds receiving plain granny squares from me, my mind :blinkjust won’t cooperate on anything that requires very much concentration and focus.

:ty, Sue, for starting the CAL. I never would have asked for squares for myself:crocheting

Hello everyone...just checking in. I have been busy crocheting squares, and can't wait to get some in the mail...I'm so excited - I've never done a friendship-ghan before, and don't have a single square yet. I am asking for ANY pattern, ANY size (even 1 inch!) cotton squares in any shade of pink or cream. Thank you for letting me join in the fun...

Welcome heather...

You will have fun ... I'm getting ready to start on some squares now for my friends here in this CAL...

Great place to meet

hugs

Lillibet

There are so many beautiful squares being sent! It is not in my nature to share about myself, but I have been in the throes of a fibromyalgia flair:bangsince after Christmas. I hope no one minds receiving plain granny squares from me, my mind :blinkjust won’t cooperate on anything that requires very much concentration and focus.

:ty, Sue, for starting the CAL. I never would have asked for squares for myself:crocheting

First off, take care of yourself first and foremost! Granny squares are squares aren't they? :hug

Secondly, you're welcome, but I must admit I did it to get my friendshipghan going! :lol

Hello everyone...just checking in. I have been busy crocheting squares, and can't wait to get some in the mail...I'm so excited - I've never done a friendship-ghan before, and don't have a single square yet. I am asking for ANY pattern, ANY size (even 1 inch!) cotton squares in any shade of pink or cream. Thank you for letting me join in the fun...

Welcome Heather! I hope to get one out to you next week. I have the perfect cotton yarn!

I will be mailing out 7 squares tomorrow!!! :cheer

Thank you, Brenda, for the beautiful green square and notecard :manyheart

You're welcome. Yes, it's more important to take good care of yourself. I am sure those collecting squares would be thrilled with one of your granny squares.

Welcome Heather! I have added you to the list I am working from.

Plain granny squares are beautiful too :). I'm sure that no one minds plain granny squares I sure don't :P. I have about 5 squares I'll be sending out soon maybe even more if I talk to my fiance and he says we can :D.

Welcome to all of the new members!

I'm still plugging away on the same two stinkin' squares. I'll get them finished and sent out, I promise. Life is finally starting to slow down. I hope to be able to get more done and out in the coming weeks.

Archived