Friendship-ghan Square CAL...UPDATED IN POST 1

TurtleLvr

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good afternoon! Can someone tellme where the thank-you thread is? It is possible that I cannot access it, so can those who received the squares I sent let me know? I just want to make sure they all got to their respective homes ok.

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just got back from vaca in NC and I made a square and this weekend when we get paid I am buying stuff to send them in. I can't wait.......I'm going to go get started on another one right now!!!

Good afternoon! Can someone tellme where the thank-you thread is? It is possible that I cannot access it, so can those who received the squares I sent let me know? I just want to make sure they all got to their respective homes ok.

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Trish, if I knew how I would just post the link, but.........if you go to the crochetville forum and then click on "wishing well" the 2010 thank you tread is there. Hope this helps.

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When you meet villager status you will be able to access the wishing well, thank you threads and swaps.

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You'll have to wait until you've been here 30 days with 30 posts to see the thank you section in the Wishing Well area. So start posting!!! :lol

:turtle:vheart

since I don't have a wishlist, I have just been posting my thank you's here in this specific thread instead of the wishing well (yikes, guess I should do both). baseballmom18, sorry you haven't been able to see the other thread yet. Villager status is a lot quicker than it used to be so hang in there! In the meantime, you can always send a private message and confirm that they received the squares. so glad you joined in here at Crochetville!:hook

A special thank you to the nice person in Perry, Fl for the beautiful sage green square, I love the stitch and I know it will look nice when I put my friendshipghan together.

I received another square from a persoin in Nashville Tn. Thank you for the lovely sqaure in a butterfly garden pattern. I love the color and the square and appreciate you thinking of me.

Hugs, Kathy

I kinda figured that was the case!:lol I just don't get much time to post so it'll take me longer than to reach villager status!:eek Maybe for now you all can let me know by pm when you received a square? Hope everyone has a great day.:hug

Trish - I received a square from you, but I wasn't sure who you were. So I posted in the Thank You thread and that's all. Sorry to keep you wondering! I really appreciate the square. :hug

Trish - I received a square from you, but I wasn't sure who you were. So I posted in the Thank You thread and that's all. Sorry to keep you wondering! I really appreciate the square. :hug

That's ok! I'm glad it made it to you!:hug

I just PMed Sue with all my information (and my info is with Terri for RAOK), and I'm totally interested in doing a friendship-ghan! 8" squares, worsted weight, any color for me. :) I also plan on making a few squares ASAP. I'm getting kind of burnt out on a HUGE afghan I'm making for my grandma, and the squares are a perfect (and quick) distraction!

I'm so glad my squares are reaching their destinations!:yay

You're welcome ladies! I hope they will fit into your friendship'ghans!

did you find the pattern I stuck in the envelopes with the squares?

Okay... off to get more done!

have a great day all!

:heart

:mug

I'm so glad my squares are reaching their destinations!:yay

You're welcome ladies! I hope they will fit into your friendship'ghans!

did you find the pattern I stuck in the envelopes with the squares?

Okay... off to get more done!

have a great day all!

YUp that ws in there :) thank you When i finish my current Whips I'll have to try it out

YUp that ws in there :) thank you When i finish my current Whips I'll have to try it out

Oh ...good... After I closed up the envelope... I thought maybe I should have done something to make sure the pattern was found.

Thank you, Tammy for the lovely square. Your pattern made it, but a little worse for wear. The envelope was just jammed into my mailbox, so the pattern is wrinkled and krinkled. Very thoughtful of you, and I will add it to my pattern collection :manyheart

post-13509-135897532045_thumb.jpg

Archived