Friendship-ghan Square CAL...UPDATED IN POST 1

TurtleLvr

Hi ladies here they are these are squares i've receivd so far from the some of the ladies here in the CAL..

Sue's square is not in the photo will show later on ..

Thak you ladies that have sent me these squares...

hugs

Lillibet

VERY lovely. :manyheart

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very pretty squares you received. I've been busy, I think I have around 9 done now I just need to get on the ball and pack them up.

I wanted to just check in and say hi and then I'm working to watch TV and crochet. See you all later.

This has been a weekend of open houses for graduation and soooo busy! this is the first day I have just had a minute to sit. I just sent my daughter out to check mail since we didn't yesterday and she came back with a puffy for me containing a fabulous square!!!! Thank you so much Brenda aka BGS...I love my new square!!

When my family want to know what I want to do on mother's day...I want to crochet! total uninterrupted crochet time with a bell to ring when I need refreshments!:devil Working on some friendship squares now!:hook

post-16535-135897528542_thumb.jpg

Hello ladies:

Happy Mothers Day to you all....

I hope you all enjoying your day ...

Brenda them squares are very lovely... Great job..

Thanks for shairng the squares as we recieve them ladies...

hugs

Lillibet

This has been a weekend of open houses for graduation and soooo busy! this is the first day I have just had a minute to sit. I just sent my daughter out to check mail since we didn't yesterday and she came back with a puffy for me containing a fabulous square!!!! Thank you so much Brenda aka BGS...I love my new square!!

When my family want to know what I want to do on mother's day...I want to crochet! total uninterrupted crochet time with a bell to ring when I need refreshments!:devil Working on some friendship squares now!:hook

You're welcome. It has been so cool to see people post their squares. It really encourages me to keep sending them out.

Wow Tmpinstny them squares from our fellow swappers are great looking...

I think i'm going to try and start to join my squares together soon....

all these colors and excitement got me going...

Now i just need to get in gear and start working on the wants here...

hugs

Lillibet

here go ladies! thanks turtlelvr, bgs and smith!

You're welcome and thank you for my square that came today! I love it!

Heading to the PO in a little bit. Only have 1 square going out. I've had a headache for 2 days (today is day 3) and can't concentrate on crocheting right now.

:turtle:vheart

have you tried something with caffeine in it? that works well with headaches...

I think it has something to do with my eyes because if I close them it goes away, but the doctors tell me there's nothing wrong with my eyes. :think

Caffeine upsets my stomach so I'd get rid of the headache and gain a tummy ache. :lol

do you squint a lot? is your headache in your forehead?

I do when I watch tv, but not because its blurry. I've told the eye doctor, but since there's no problem with actually seeing he doesn't seem to care. The headache is over my whole head. I feel like I'm wearing a helmet 2 sizes too small. I tell everyone my brain is so large its trying to come out. Nobody buys it though. :sofunny

You're welcome and thank you for my square that came today! I love it!

Heading to the PO in a little bit. Only have 1 square going out. I've had a headache for 2 days (today is day 3) and can't concentrate on crocheting right now.

I hope you are feeling better! I suffer from nasty headaches occassionally and take the BC powder...it is the fastest acting. One usually does it, but I take a second one if absolutely necessary.

It is hard to acomplish anything when you have a headache...try to relax and get some rest.:hug

Oh Thank you so much jenny(tcanlgmom) for the beautiful square.Love the colors.now going to have to go find the yarn its so pretty.:lol

You are welcome! I have been having a terrible fibromyalgia flare up and the brain fog is awful. If you post a pic or describe the colors I can probably tell you what it is :hug

Archived