Friendship-ghan Square CAL...UPDATED IN POST 1

TurtleLvr

Hey Melissa...I am up and going but moving slow. Did anyone ever watch that old BBC tv series..."All Creatures Great and Small" it was based on the James Herriot novels? Anyway it is about the life and times of a country vet and they talk about an ailment called "monday morning disease" where the working animals get those two days off over the weekend then have trouble getting back in the routine on monday morning and needed a vitamin shot. Well, I think I may have Monday morning disease here...but I am drinking coffee to solve that problem! :morcoffee

:rofl that is so funny!! Monday Moring Disease.....I've got to aks the doc about that one! We were all voting for an extra Sunday in our am meeting.

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have been getting packages ready to mail on my run into town tomorrow. Looks like there will be 8 going out. I will have to get more envelopes to work on the next bunch. Looks like most of the last bunch arrived okay except possibly one that went to TN.

how is everyone today? its so nice in ohio right now im loving it!

We went out on our boat this morning, then to lunch. Now I'm trying to finish up some WIP bags that should have been done a long time ago. 2 are now done, 1 left to go!!! :cheer

:turtle:vheart

:yesyay for getting one done!!!:cheerOne week it's snowing:think this it's like 80% :sunit's nuts but it's been steady in the 70's for two weeks now so I think it's safe to say the cold is gone:hot

I was having way too much fun with smilies :yes

:yesyay for getting one done!!!:cheerOne week it's snowing:think this it's like 80% :sunit's nuts but it's been steady in the 70's for two weeks now so I think it's safe to say the cold is gone:hot

I was having way too much fun with smilies :yes

Its about 93 here and HUMID! :hot At least I remembered to put on sunblock before going out. Got a little tan, but no burn! :clap We skipped right over spring. :thair

HI ladies just a note to let you all know that I have asked Sue to change now my wishes from 12 inch aquares to 7 Inches with a flower in the center...

I think i got now enough squares to complete my 12" friendship ghan..

If any one already gots a 12" made for me dont worry you can mail it i can still use it for pillows or so....

But now i'm looking for the 7 Inches with a flat or a 3-D flower in the cent any flower and any colors backgrounds...

Thanks

Lillibet

ok i should be able to mail out two squares tomorrow...i'm spending the day in nashville...even have my mom coming up from harvest to spend it with me as an early mother's day thingy...i'm very excited and plan on dragging her to every yarn store (big box and lys) in the metropolitan area then maybe broadway to drool over cowboy boots...

i still can't believe my last partner drove the rig down broadway!!

blah....we are in the middle of a storm front with lots of wind, just watching the tops of the trees sway, the white caps on the water and dodging tree branches

I finally got to the mailbox yesterday to send a few more out!

I need to thank Glenda for the square she sent me and all the goodies! I had originally thought the square was for my mom's comfortghan because of the color, but it is for me! :hug

I need to thank Glenda for the square she sent me and all the goodies! I had originally thought the square was for my mom's comfortghan because of the color, but it is for me! :hug

Thank you Sue for my beautiful square, I love it :hug

Sue, you are so welcome...I am new so sorry that it is not great. I'm a better baker then I am crocheter LOL!!!

One day I hope to just be 1/4 as good as you are. LOL :hook

Thanks again!!!!!

Thank you Sue for my beautiful square, I love it :hug

Sue, you are so welcome...I am new so sorry that it is not great. I'm a better baker then I am crocheter LOL!!!

One day I hope to just be 1/4 as good as you are. LOL :hook

Thanks again!!!!!

I'm glad you like it! I thought it would be a good color since you wanted earth tones. The square you made me is beautiful, you did a great job. And you sure can bake! That banana bread didn't last long. Its mine and dh's favorite! YUM!

THANK YOU BGS and SMITH they are beautiful!!! i'm so glad i was able to check my mail today!!

Glad to hear you got them. I know you are on the road so it might take a while but was starting to worry the PO didn't get them there or that things might be really messed up from the flooding.

THANK YOU BGS and SMITH they are beautiful!!! i'm so glad i was able to check my mail today!!

colors wild enough for you? :D

So, since hubby is really stressed out :thair these days about our upcoming move (30 days!) and our current financial situation, he's asked that I hold off on shipping a bunch of stuff (unless of course, it's stuff people have paid me for :wink) until things get a little brighter :sun

I'll continue to make squares, just won't be able to ship them for another month or so :U

Archived