Friendship-ghan Square CAL...UPDATED IN POST 1

TurtleLvr

:hi Good Morning Ladies!! It's going to be a fantastic day here with sunshine all week and possibly we might see 70!!! I get to sit out on my swing in the evenings with my hook and yarn :c9

:clap I love seeing the squares! The cow square is awesome...lol!

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dear Susan:

I want to say a big thank you for the lovely square you sent me I received it today along with a blankie for my charity project..

You are such a sweeite...

I will take a photo of it later tonight and post tomorrow...

Hugs

Lillibet

:hi Good Morning Ladies!! It's going to be a fantastic day here with sunshine all week and possibly we might see 70!!! I get to sit out on my swing in the evenings with my hook and yarn :c9

:clap I love seeing the squares! The cow square is awesome...lol!

We're lucky if we get 70 as a LOW temp for the day. Been in the 80s and 90s during the day.

:turtle:vheart

Nope! Jump right in. This will be on going as long as people still need squares! I have your address, what size/color/type of squares do you want?

:mail yea I got a wonderful pink/brown variegated granny from Jenny today!!

Lillibet I mailed the square the day you chose no 12", if I was only a day later, I couldn't find a flower square I liked so I thought you needed a little sunshine to keep the flowers blooming :lol

Sue it never did reach 70 here, still over-cast and windy :dreaming will summer every come.....

Smith - Thanks so much for the square and yarn! :hug

I've been MIA lately...my summer hockey league started so I don't have nearly as much time to crochet. I'm working away on squares, but they are slow going. I hope everyone is doing well! I miss you all.

Smith - Thanks so much for the square and yarn! :hug

I've been MIA lately...my summer hockey league started so I don't have nearly as much time to crochet. I'm working away on squares, but they are slow going. I hope everyone is doing well! I miss you all.

We miss you too Nicole! :hug

Sue it never did reach 70 here, still over-cast and windy :dreaming will summer every come.....

We want to know where our spring ran off to. We didn't get one this year. Straight from winter to summer. :think

I sent two more squares out today!!! Thanks again Sue for starting this it is fun!

I knew a lot of people wanted squares and others wanted to send RAOKs but didn't have a lot of money. Squares take such a little amount of yarn and mail cheap...why not! :hook

I finally have a night off from hockey. I have a square about 1/2 way done. I shouldn't have a problem finishing that up. Then I'm going to catch up on much needed sleep.

Once our games start in two weeks, practice won't happen as often....thank goodness.

Omgoodness................. how I have missed you all!

My apologies for totally being MIA!

I dont even want to get into why I have been gone.........its all drama and still is............. :sigh

I want to thank all that have sent me squares..............they are just beautiful!!!! thank you so very much.......... I'm so sorry I havent thanked you earlier! I have been working on squares of my own to send out... I have a nice little stack here that will go out in the mail here in the next couple days!

thank you again for the squares I have recieved and I am so sorry for not being around and posting!

:heart

:mug

I finally have a night off from hockey. I have a square about 1/2 way done. I shouldn't have a problem finishing that up. Then I'm going to catch up on much needed sleep.

Once our games start in two weeks, practice won't happen as often....thank goodness.

Get some rest Nicole. We'll be here when you get back! :hug

Omgoodness................. how I have missed you all!

My apologies for totally being MIA!

I dont even want to get into why I have been gone.........its all drama and still is............. :sigh

I want to thank all that have sent me squares..............they are just beautiful!!!! thank you so very much.......... I'm so sorry I havent thanked you earlier! I have been working on squares of my own to send out... I have a nice little stack here that will go out in the mail here in the next couple days!

thank you again for the squares I have recieved and I am so sorry for not being around and posting!

:heart

:mug

We've missed you too Tam! :hug

Thanks for the well wishes! I sent out 5 squares today!!!!!!!:cheer

Thanks Jenny for the beautiful square!!!!!!:hug

I have received 6 so far! Thanks to everyone who has sent me one. I will take a picture soon and post it so everyone can see!!!!

Archived