Friendship-ghan Square CAL...UPDATED IN POST 1

TurtleLvr

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A big thank you to Erin as well! (sweetpossibilities) As I have a square from her as well. We actually know each other in person. :lol I see her everyday so mine got handed to me. But I can't believe I didn't post it. So sorry Erin you know I love you! :hug

post-33123-135897532566_thumb.jpg

I got my very first square yesterday!! Thanks SO much Jenny(tcandlgmom) ! LOVE IT!

A big Thank you to Jenny! (tcandlgmom) I received my square today, it really made my day completely!

You are :welcome!!! I love getting my squares in the mail:manyheart My daughter wants me to open them up as soon as we get out of the post office:mail

Beth....Thank you for the beautiful square, it is great. :hug And another thank you for the dishcloth and the too cute stitch markers, you are so sweet!!! :manyheart

Pat, thank you so much for the beautiful square :hug I love it!!!

I will get pics of my squares soon, I didn't have time last night. They are so pretty!!! And you guys have got to see the stitch markers!

You are :welcome!!! I love getting my squares in the mail:manyheart My daughter wants me to open them up as soon as we get out of the post office:mail

thats the first square ive gotten by mail and it really just made my day. i kept talking about it and showing it off drive dh crazy im sure!!

Hi everyone...I came across this CAL, and just had to join! I can't wait to get started on some squares...

welcome!! you'll love this cal!!! im pretty sure you can send as many as you want. i know i wouldnt mind! sorry about all the horriable miss types i do and bad puncutation. im on my cell phone at work on break lol. :hug

I have a question...do I only send one square to each person, or is it okay to send multiple squares?

Welcome Heather! I'm pretty sure you can send as many squares as you want. :)

Pat, I love that square you sent Evelyn! Very pretty!

Welcome Heather!!

I have the most up to date list available. Please PM me your e-mail if you want it. Brenda and Trish, I just sent it to both of you.

:turtle:vheart

I have my first square packed up and ready to go to the post office probably tomorrow! :) I can't say I've been this excited to go to the post office in a long time (and I go to the post office a lot!)

I have my first square packed up and ready to go to the post office probably tomorrow! :) I can't say I've been this excited to go to the post office in a long time (and I go to the post office a lot!)

That's great Mandy! I have 2 squares finished and going to get more done this weekend to send out next week!

Pat, thank you so much for the beautiful square :hug I love it!!!

I'm glad you like it.

Thank you Pat for the pretty square I love it

I will post a picture later I have a couple I need to post.

You are welcome.

Pat, I love that square you sent Evelyn! Very pretty!

thank you Sue for the nice comment.

Archived