Friendship-ghan Square CAL...UPDATED IN POST 1

TurtleLvr

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:jumpyay the mailman brought me something from Dayton and it wasn't related to NASCAR!!! I love that pattern! Thank you Sue!! :hug

I am hoping I'll have a chance to crochet and breath this weekend, work has been very busy lately! :sweat

:jumpyay the mailman brought me something from Dayton and it wasn't related to NASCAR!!! I love that pattern! Thank you Sue!! :hug

I am hoping I'll have a chance to crochet and breath this weekend, work has been very busy lately! :sweat

Work has been crazy busy for me too!! Plus we're moving this weekend. So no break here. But take it easy and enjoy a three day weekend :cheer

I love the square sue made me as well. She sent me the blue one in my post above and I love it!

You're welcome Susan! :hug Funny you say NASCAR, Daytona International Speedway called me today (we go to the races so much we have a personal contact there! :lol ).

:turtle:vheart

:eek Didn't know this CAL was here. Want to join in. I am interested in 8" squares in shades of purple/lavender. Any pattern. RH worsted weight yarn. This is a great idea. Thanks~:hug

You're welcome Susan! :hug Funny you say NASCAR, Daytona International Speedway called me today (we go to the races so much we have a personal contact there! :lol ).

:lol we would be the same way if a track moved close to us! You lucky thing! We drove down to the one in N. Cali one year, it was hard getting out of the parking lot but we did meet Waltrip and his wife at the IGA. After three hard days camping in a dirt field, he was looking for an escape route!

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. Does anyone have a favorite pattern for squares? I have oddles of yarn I can make some squares too. :crocheting

Welcome Crafty126! I have you added to the first post and the address list, I just need your last name! ;)

:lol we would be the same way if a track moved close to us! You lucky thing! We drove down to the one in N. Cali one year, it was hard getting out of the parking lot but we did meet Waltrip and his wife at the IGA. After three hard days camping in a dirt field, he was looking for an escape route!

The track at Daytona is only 10 minutes from us, as long as a race isn't going on then its 3 hours. :lol

Welcome Crafty126! I have you added to the first post and the address list, I just need your last name! ;)

The track at Daytona is only 10 minutes from us, as long as a race isn't going on then its 3 hours. :lol

Being from Indianapolis, I understand the track issues on race weekend. We have the Indy 500 here this weekend. Thankfully, I live on the east side and the track is on the west side of the city. It still gets crazy in this city during the Indy 500 and the NASCAR race in July/August.

:eek Didn't know this CAL was here. Want to join in. I am interested in 8" squares in shades of purple/lavender. Any pattern. RH worsted weight yarn. This is a great idea. Thanks~:hug

Welcome crafty126 to the group. Since my favorite color is purple I definitely have plenty of yarn to make your square.

Got the keys to the new apartment today!!! So I will send you my new address sue! Don't worry about any square that may have been sent to me I will still get them as our old apartment lease doesn't end until the end of june. So I will be checking the mail everyday there untill we hand in the keys. =-] I'm so excited!

Got the keys to the new apartment today!!! So I will send you my new address sue! Don't worry about any square that may have been sent to me I will still get them as our old apartment lease doesn't end until the end of june. So I will be checking the mail everyday there untill we hand in the keys. =-] I'm so excited!

I have your address updated on the list. Isn't moving fun??? :lol

I have your address updated on the list. Isn't moving fun??? :lol

It's only fun when you first get the new place and see it for the first time! & I personally think putting everything together like decor and what not is fun and setting up my craft area. BUT I HATE the actual moving part it sucks!

It's only fun when you first get the new place and see it for the first time! & I personally think putting everything together like decor and what not is fun and setting up my craft area. BUT I HATE the actual moving part it sucks!

DH keeps checking on houses/condos on the river. I have bad news for him, we're not moving! :lol

Archived