Friendship-ghan Square CAL...UPDATED IN POST 1

TurtleLvr

Squares I have received so far..............

they are just awesome!!

Thank you everyone! I cant wait to get enough to start joining them!

[ATTACH]21120[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]21121[/ATTACH]

:heart

:mug

I absolutely love that square with the hearts!

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well, that's your own fault for making such beautiful potholders! ;)(I :manyheart mine and use them all the time!)

:turtle:vheart

That's so sweet of you to say they are beautiful as I don't really see them as beautiful but more as highly functional!

That's so sweet of you to say they are beautiful as I don't really see them as beautiful but more as highly functional!

They are beautiful! My mom tried to steal the ones you made me, but I was having none of that! :lol

I have some squares made to send it will be a few days before I send them, But Im slowly working on them

The stitch markers are pretty I have never used them.

here is another square for my friendship'ghan!

:heart

:mug

I'm glad the square made it :hug I was beginning to wonder, because I mailed it last Tuesday. It can't be that far from WV to NE :eek

I have some squares made to send it will be a few days before I send them, But Im slowly working on them

The stitch markers are pretty I have never used them.

I hadn't used them much either until I tried amigurumi and then they were really helpful! my husband made fun of me because I kept pulling off my earring and attaching it to my crochet and forgetting I was only wearing one! I decided it might be a good idea to make them...now they keep disappearing because I have a teen daughter who crochets!

I hadn't used them much either until I tried amigurumi and then they were really helpful! my husband made fun of me because I kept pulling off my earring and attaching it to my crochet and forgetting I was only wearing one! I decided it might be a good idea to make them...now they keep disappearing because I have a teen daughter who crochets!

that's too funny

:lol

I have a very hard time finding people around my age that crochet. So the fact that your teenage daughter crochets is really awesome!:hook

sorry it took me sooo long to get these up here but finally found a way to do so. My fiance had left his charger at work but we got them done :clap.

First one is all three squares I have (1 from bgs and 2 from melissa). Second one is the amazing square I got from Brenda (bgs). Ty again so much I love them!!

post-38400-135897534265_thumb.jpg

post-38400-135897534268_thumb.jpg

Hi Everyone! I spent most of the day with my Mom, shopping and lunch. She bought me the CUTEST turtle bracelet and a SS chain. At 40 years old I can still pull off the pitiful puppy dog eyes and get what I want! :rofl I hope everyone else is having a good day!

Hello Sue :

Sweetie Thank You soooooo much for my floral 7 in square i received today and the extras are just tooo cute and to die for ... I never seen them and didnt have them so my dear thanks bunces.. I will post a photo next week after memorial day got to get a battery for my camera..

Again I love it thanks bunches....

Love

Lillibet

Hello Sue :

Sweetie Thank You soooooo much for my floral 7 in square i received today and the extras are just tooo cute and to die for ... I never seen them and didnt have them so my dear thanks bunces.. I will post a photo next week after memorial day got to get a battery for my camera..

Again I love it thanks bunches....

Love

Lillibet

You are so welcome! I saw the cow pot sitter at Tractor Supply and had to get it for you! The cow paper clips I "stole" from my Mom for you. :lol

Sue - Thank you for my two 6" squares! :manyheart I really appreciate your kindness. :hug

You are welcome Nicole! :hug

Sue- thank you so much for my square!! It's so pretty I love it and the colors are great! Totally caught me off guard, as I was really not expecting anything. thank you!!:hug

You are welcome Melissa! :hug

Thank you Tammy for my square! I love the pattern. ;):hug

Sue - thank you so much for my very first square and it's beautiful. Even my other half said "wow, that is so pretty". :hug

You're welcome Pat! :hug

Sue,thank you for my blue square

You're welcome Linda! :hug

Archived