Friendship-ghan Square CAL...UPDATED IN POST 1

TurtleLvr

Thank you, Tammy for the lovely square. Your pattern made it, but a little worse for wear. The envelope was just jammed into my mailbox, so the pattern is wrinkled and krinkled. Very thoughtful of you, and I will add it to my pattern collection :manyheart

don't you just love it when you open your mailbox and something is crammed in so tightly you have to wrestle it out?:lol I am always wondering wouldn't it have been easier to just put it in the bigger box and leave me a key?:think

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thank you, Tammy for the lovely square. Your pattern made it, but a little worse for wear. The envelope was just jammed into my mailbox, so the pattern is wrinkled and krinkled. Very thoughtful of you, and I will add it to my pattern collection :manyheart

Oh... I'm so glad your packaged arrived.............but so sad it wasnt safe and sound! Darn it anyway! I hope you can still read it! And I hope your new square fits into your friendship'ghan! :hug

:heart

:mug

Thanks everyone for the warm welcomes. :) I can't wait to finish a few squares and get them into the mailbox!

On a side note, does anyone here have dog allergies? I have two dogs, and I'm pretty good at keeping my projects and yarn away from them, but I don't want to run the risk of sending someone into an allergic reaction when I send out a square. If I'm mailing to someone with allergies, I'll be sure to keep the square(s) in separate baggies well away from the dogs.

Seven more packages went in the mail today! Mailing envelopes are starting to get scarce around here. I have been to two places in the last few days and couldn't get all I wanted.

I did get 12 out this week and now off to make more and I see there is a new person I have to add to my list, welcome Mandy.

I'm having so much fun doing this. I hope everyone enjoys the squares they receive.

I did get 12 out this week and now off to make more and I see there is a new person I have to add to my list, welcome Mandy.

I'm having so much fun doing this. I hope everyone enjoys the squares they receive.

Sounds like we are keeping the mailman busy!

I don't have any animal allergies, thankfully, but I know people who do, and it's pretty miserable for them if they come in contact with hair/dander/etc.

Also--does anyone have a friendship-ghan calling for hexagons, rather than squares? I have 4 bright, multi-colored hexagons--they're about 6" wide from side to side, done in Caron SS lime green, hot pink, and grape. I really have no desire to complete the project, so if you're interested, just let me know, and I'll send one (or all four) out!

Welcome Mandy! I need to update my list.

I can PM my address to you both, unless you'd rather have a new masterlist from Sue. :)

I'm not allergic to animals, but I am allergic to perfumes and such, but a quick wash will take care of that! PM me your allergies and I will add them to the address list!

:turtle:vheart

Pat - Thanks so much for the square! It will be used with love. :yes

Pat54 thank you for my square,it goes so well with the others I have received

Contrarycrocheter thank you for my square,lovely dish cloth and stitch markers

Thank you so much Pat for my beautiful square :hug Hubby really liked the colors!

You Ladies are all very welcome. Enjoy.

Archived