Friendship-ghan Square CAL...UPDATED IN POST 1

TurtleLvr

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dear Sue:

Sweetie I was wondering if you'd give us permission to post photos here of the squares we receive from our friends here in the CAL so this ways when we have enough squares done and we put together our ghans we can show it off here too...

Sort of a completion to our ghans..

Not only that but this ways if we see a square we like we can ask where the sender got the pattern from....

What do you think???

I took photos of the ones i have received so far from this CAL and i want to show them off here to all....

hugs

Lillibet

Dear Sue:

Sweetie I was wondering if you'd give us permission to post photos here of the squares we receive from our friends here in the CAL so this ways when we have enough squares done and we put together our ghans we can show it off here too...

Not only that but this ways if we see a square we like we can ask where the sender got the pattern from....

What do you think???

I took photos of the ones i have received so far from this CAL and i want to show them off here to all....

hugs

Lillibet

Post away! I've been meaning to take pictures of the squares I've gotten, but keep forgetting! :lol

:turtle:vheart

GOOD MORNING!:hi Sorry I have MIA for a couple of weeks, but between the kidney stones and a subsequient lung infection, caused by the meds and lack of physical activity, I was pretty much down and out!:eek

But, I'm all better now:cheer and am trying to catch up! I still have 6 squares to send out, hopefully I'll get to the PO this week.

:mail Went to my mailbox and found 3 packages!!!! I was so excited!

Thanks, Glenda, Sue and Brenda! :hug They are lovely!!!!

GOOD MORNING!:hi Sorry I have MIA for a couple of weeks, but between the kidney stones and a subsequient lung infection, caused by the meds and lack of physical activity, I was pretty much down and out!:eek

But, I'm all better now:cheer and am trying to catch up! I still have 6 squares to send out, hopefully I'll get to the PO this week.

Hi Trish....Hope you are feeling better!!! :hug Take care of your self. Glad you got the square. Our PO must be getting better!

It sounds like you have been having a rough time, glad you are feeling better and that our packages were a bright spot in your day!

Dear Sue:

What do you think???

hugs

Lillibet

Pictures, pictures I love pictures. I can't wait to see finished ghans. It will be an incentive to send off more squares!

Feel better real soon Trish! I'm glad you like your square! :hug

Thank you Brenda for my beautiful squares and the potholders! I love them! I've been wanting to make those potholders for forever!!! Now I don't have to! :hug

Thank you Susan for my square and the one for my mom. They are beautiful! :hug

Feel better real soon Trish! I'm glad you like your square! :hug

Thank you Brenda for my beautiful squares and the potholders! I love them! I've been wanting to make those potholders for forever!!! Now I don't have to! :hug

Thank you Susan for my square and the one for my mom. They are beautiful! :hug

I was hoping the squares weren't too lacy. Those were the first cotton squares I have completed. I kept noticing you commenting you needed to make some potholders and hated for you to have to take time away from your totes.

:think you know the picture thing might be a good idea. After seeing all of Sue's squares laid out together it might help one to decide what colors to use should they want to send her one.

I was hoping the squares weren't too lacy. Those were the first cotton squares I have completed. I kept noticing you commenting you needed to make some potholders and hated for you to have to take time away from your totes.

Aww! That was super sweet! I'm sure my soon to be made totes will thank you! :lol

:think you know the picture thing might be a good idea. After seeing all of Sue's squares laid out together it might help one to decide what colors to use should they want to send her one.

I want any and all colors! The brighter the better! My friendshipaghan will keep me warm at night with the A/C cranking! :lol

oh wow! I hope you are feeling better :hug

:clap glad your okay and back. :D

Aww! That was super sweet! I'm sure my soon to be made totes will thank you! :lol

I want any and all colors! The brighter the better! My friendshipaghan will keep me warm at night with the A/C cranking! :lol

Oh no! Turtles are multiplying! :rofl

Thanks Brenda for the beautful green square. I just feel so terrible cause I still can not crochet yet from my shoulder surgery. Makes me sad to think I am missing out on making squares for everyone. Turtleluv the picture is just beautiful of the placements of your squares so far. I am hoping I can be part of the 12 missing ones that you are needing. Let me see what I can do....

Thanks Brenda for the beautful green square. I just feel so terrible cause I still can not crochet yet from my shoulder surgery. Makes me sad to think I am missing out on making squares for everyone. Turtleluv the picture is just beautiful of the placements of your squares so far. I am hoping I can be part of the 12 missing ones that you are needing. Let me see what I can do....

You just get feeling better first Kathy! I will leave 1 space for your square...kind of like the missing man formation in fly overs! :hug

Put some squares in the mail today! :yes

Go Jenny!

I have one more ready to send out on Monday and hope to have a couple more to head out with it. Tomorrow I need to spend the day putting my Mom's comfortghan together so I can give it to her on Mother's Day. All squares are edged I just need to sew them together and edge the whole thing.

Kathy sweetie dont feel bad for not being able to make and squares yet..

I too need to get on the ball and make and send squares too...

Ust with therapy and all other million things to do I've not gotten one done yet..

Sue you better leave a spot for my square to you too pretty please... I will make and send really so please hang on there...

Now off to post here photo of squares so far that i got from the gals here from the cal..

Then when i get a chance most likely Sunday i will post a photo of other squares i've gotten so far from other ville members when i first asked for 12 inch squares for my friendship ghan...

hugs

Lillibet

Hi ladies here they are these are squares i've receivd so far from the some of the ladies here in the CAL..

Sue's square is not in the photo will show later on ..

Thak you ladies that have sent me these squares...

hugs

Lillibet

post-6956-135897528339_thumb.jpg

post-6956-135897528343_thumb.jpg

post-6956-135897528347_thumb.jpg

Archived