Friendship-ghan Square CAL...UPDATED IN POST 1

TurtleLvr

Thanks, Sue! This is the first year I have done competitive summer hockey. I have done competitive hockey during the fall and winter before. This summer league though is kicking my butt! We are actually traveling throughout the Midwest to compete. All of my leagues before have just been around the city.

I decided to do this league instead of taking the summer off so I can hopefully make the traveling team for the 2010 - 2011 winter league.

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i fought traffic for 2 hours today but made it to my mail box with 5 minutes to spare! thanks jenny and evelyn for making the ordeal worth the effort! will post pics once i make it back to the yard

I may have time to crochet today! I am trying to figure out this ribbon pattern, I know I did it twice but the brain just isn't firing right somehow this past week. :lol

here are my next two squares...thanks again evelyn and jenny!!

can you believe they match? anyone want to tackle the odds?

You are :welcome !!! Believe me I agonize over each square I make, will it be the right color?

I have quite a few done and hoping to have those that are complete packaged up tomorrow so my other half can take them to the post office for me on Monday. Everyone squares are really pretty.

I received a grand sqaure from CA Saturday.....here a shot of all my squares since the CAL started :c9

(nevermind, it doesn't like me today :lol)

:hi I have been kinda MIA for a while :(:(:( due to some very serious health issues. I did get some squares made but didn't get them packaged or mailed before I got sick :sigh. I haven't done a whole lot of crocheting but feeling better now and hope to get that :hook fired up again this evening and get to :crocheting. Hopefully I can get what I have gotten done, packaged and in the mail soon :xfin:xfin:xfin.

I have posted in the Thank You thread but will also post here: :ty:dayto those of you who have sent me some very very beautiful squares. I truly love them and they all will make my friendship ghan turn out absolutely gorgeous :yes:yes.

:hi I have been kinda MIA for a while :(:(:( due to some very serious health issues. I did get some squares made but didn't get them packaged or mailed before I got sick :sigh. I haven't done a whole lot of crocheting but feeling better now and hope to get that :hook fired up again this evening and get to :crocheting. Hopefully I can get what I have gotten done, packaged and in the mail soon :xfin:xfin:xfin.

I have posted in the Thank You thread but will also post here: :ty:dayto those of you who have sent me some very very beautiful squares. I truly love them and they all will make my friendship ghan turn out absolutely gorgeous :yes:yes.

Glad your feeling better. I have so many squares made but can't send them out for quite a while because of money issues. So don't feel bad:hug

ScoobyDoo0811, glad to hear you are feeling better. Hope you are 100% real soon.

I have 6 packages going out tomorrow. I have more to send but ran out of padded envelopes, go figure, so I'll try and pick them up tomorrow and send out the others that are finished.

You are :welcome !!! Believe me I agonize over each square I make, will it be the right color?

you are welcome Mellisa, I too worry about the color

Me three because even if they specify a color there are so many shades. Did they want brights or subdued and will they like the pattern I selected?

I sent my first one out on Friday. Hope they like it!! I'm going to hopefully make more this week since my midterm is tonight and I'll have a little more free time.

Hi Scoobydoo:

I am glad to see you here... I pray you are feeling better.. Sorry to hear you were under the weather...

Please do keep in touch with me dear...

Okay now as for the squares I am so far behind it aint funny but dont worry I will get in gear soon....

Bear with me ladies...

hugs

Lillibet

Well I am still not crocheting yet, but I think this week I am going to give it a try and I think the squares are something that I will be doing first. Scooby I hope you are feeling better and up and running soon.

Sounds like a lot of squares will be received this week! I'm almost done with this month's tote, so I hope tomorrow to get started back on squares!

:turtle:vheart

:hugHope that you get back to feeling 100% soon

:wooI just got a beautiful cream colored square from Glenda aka oldcountrygirl! She also sent a jar of homemade mayhaw jelly which is delicious (yes! I already tasted it!!). The square is a beautiful addition to the ones I have collected so far and I appreciate that you remembered from the other thread that I wanted to try the mayhaw jelly! Thank you Glenda!!!:hug

post-16535-135897531264_thumb.jpg

post-16535-135897531267_thumb.jpg

Archived